Trump Terrorists Stormed the Capitol Because "Trump Told Them To"

OH PLEASE! Stop being so naive....that was one 2 second sentence out of an hour long hate filled inciting speech, so he could have his minions claim he wanted it peaceful...it was a CYA.
I was agreeing that trump told them to :dunno:
But it seems him calling for a peaceful protest upsets you. Good.
It upsets me that after 4 years of him, you and the other 30 posters on this site don't know him any better.....each... copying and pasting the same line about him wanting a peaceful protest, don't recognize that you are being used.

If that is not what you meant by posting that one line in his speech, then I apologize.

OH PLEASE! Stop being so naive....that was one 2 second sentence out of an hour long hate filled inciting speech, so he could have his minions claim he wanted it peaceful...it was a CYA.
It upsets me that after 4 years of him, you and the other 30 posters on this site don't know him any better.....each... copying and pasting the same line about him wanting a peaceful protest, don't recognize that you are being used.

If that is not what you meant by posting that one line in his speech, then I apologize.
Just to be clear...he never said "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard?"

Are you sure?

People took Trump seriously and literally. That's what they are telling police after they were arrested

In their own words

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.​
A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”​
A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.​
The accounts of people who said they were inspired by the president to take part in the melee inside the Capitol vividly show the impact of Trump’s months-long attack on the integrity of the 2020 election and his exhortations to supporters to “fight” the results.​
Some have said they felt called to Washington by Trump and his false message that the election had been stolen, as well as by his efforts to pressure Congress and Vice President Pence to overturn the result.​
But others drew an even more direct link — telling the FBI or news organizations that they headed to the Capitol on what they believed were direct orders from the president issued at a rally that day. ...​
Disturbing details of what happened inside the building have already emerged in court documents — including one witness who told the FBI that the rioters intended to kill any member of Congress they encountered. Officials have said they are still investigating whether the siege was planned and whether those involved intended to take hostages or otherwise harm elected leaders.​

Wait. Let me get this straight.

People arrested and facing jail time for storming the capitol building are blaming Trump for their actions and not themselves?

Color me shocked....or shocked of color....or whatever we are supposed to say nowadays.

You are aware, I am sure, that Trump never told them to storm the capitol building. He said what hundreds of politicians said in the past....go to the steps of congress and peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard.

But people facing jail time are blaming trump so they can get leniency.....and that is the proof Trump incited violenece.

And idiots who cant think for themselves sees credibility in such a defense.
Just see the MAGAs being arrested, why they did what they did.... ALL are claiming the same thing... Why are you not connecting the dots? You know they did what he wanted and encouraged and seeded.

Just to be clear...he never said "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard?"

Are you sure?
Or was that "code" as people in the media are saying.

Code.

What code?

How do you know what the code is unless he sent the "code" out to tens of thousands of people?

Is there proof he sent emails to 10's of thousands of people so they would know that peacefully and patriotically" is code for "Kill those tabards"?

Code?

A code is only good if you know how to read it. And how do you know how to read it? By having the codes.

WHo got them? And how? And when?

I have come to expect no less from the faithful. If they are told that the images of city blocks burning to the ground before their very eyes are "peaceful protests" they all rush in here as one with religious fever shouting "peaceful protest" in absolute lockstep unison.

Similarly, if the faithful are told that Trump ordered the storming of the White House, their religious fervor knows no bounds.

Remember, whether or not something is true matters not at all to the true believer faithful. All that matters is that they all say the same thing, all believe the same thing, do not question anything whatsoever, and march as one.

Funny how we can bring a DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS SPEECH saying to be peaceful, and you clowns can't bring any quote saying to storm the capital.

Weird, huh?

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Amazing how calling for peaceful protests get you riled up. Would you have preferred he called on them to burn the city down like it has been since november of 2016?

People took Trump seriously and literally. That's what they are telling police after they were arrested

In their own words

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.​
A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”​
A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.​
The accounts of people who said they were inspired by the president to take part in the melee inside the Capitol vividly show the impact of Trump’s months-long attack on the integrity of the 2020 election and his exhortations to supporters to “fight” the results.​
Some have said they felt called to Washington by Trump and his false message that the election had been stolen, as well as by his efforts to pressure Congress and Vice President Pence to overturn the result.​
But others drew an even more direct link — telling the FBI or news organizations that they headed to the Capitol on what they believed were direct orders from the president issued at a rally that day. ...​
Disturbing details of what happened inside the building have already emerged in court documents — including one witness who told the FBI that the rioters intended to kill any member of Congress they encountered. Officials have said they are still investigating whether the siege was planned and whether those involved intended to take hostages or otherwise harm elected leaders.​

People arrested and facing jail time for storming the capitol building are blaming Trump for their actions and not themselves?

Color me shocked....or shocked of color....or whatever we are supposed to say nowadays.

You are aware, I am sure, that Trump never told them to storm the capitol building. He said what hundreds of politicians said in the past....go to the steps of congress and peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard.

But people facing jail time are blaming trump so they can get leniency.....and that is the proof Trump incited violenece.

Just see the MAGAs being arrested, why they did what they did.... ALL are claiming the same thing... Why are you not connecting the dots? You know they did what he wanted and encouraged and seeded.
Connecting the dots is easy with anything. I can connect the dots of a guy who tells a girl in a bar that he loves her and she is found dead the next day and say "his code was "I love you means I will kill you"......

Connect the dots?

Hmmm....did you connect the dots when Hunter made all kinds of money while his father oversaw the countries he made money in?

No. You said..."that shows me nothing"...there is no prooof.

COnnect the dots.

Please.

Are you sure?
As I said to TN, it was a 2 second line out of a one hour hateful, lying, inciting speech.

In their own words

As video keeps coming out, this just becomes more obvious.

They try to deflect to Antifa, but what happened was very clear.
People with a brain read Trump's actual words and realize that they were not a call to violence.

Then there's people like you and the man described in the article.
You folks have been conditioned by Trump for four years.

And before that, by your media, for about 20 years.

His comments at the "rally" were absolutely irrelevant. These gullible idiots showed up to fight.
You reap what you sow.

A life lesson many of you apparently never learned.
"It was YOUR fault. YOU MADE me do it".

Uttered by rapists, murderers and terrorists.
Look at this hypocrisy lol.

Mr Mac thinks he so clever up there on his cloud.

Yet just a couple of posts earlier he was blaming Trump for the actions of others.

4 fucking years of protesting/riots/arson/murders/occupations/looting....

And only now is this a critical issue.

Astonishingly hypocritical
It's where we are right now, today.

You just said: "You reap what you sow. A life lesson many of you apparently never learned."

Your words, not mine. I just pointed out who else says the same thing. And you know I was right.
After YEARS of leftist violence in our cities that mostly went unpunished then months and months of defund the police idiocy..........

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
Yes, it's our fault, we made you do it. As I said.

Deja vu.
There is no blame game going on in that post. Only a highlight of your GLARING double standard when it comes to so called "incited" violence
Nope. I'm against any domestic terrorism, whether it's Antifa or Trump's Jihadis.

So, you're just wrong.

You're saying the same thing said by rapists, murderers and terrorists. I'm not. Never have.
Except you did at the very start of this thread just like many other threads.

You blamed Trump. You never blamed the politicians on the left. It only became political with you on the 6th.

You're a fraud

In their own words

People with a brain read Trump's actual words and realize that they were not a call to violence.

His comments at the "rally" were absolutely irrelevant. These gullible idiots showed up to fight.
You reap what you sow.

Yet just a couple of posts earlier he was blaming Trump for the actions of others.

You just said: "You reap what you sow. A life lesson many of you apparently never learned."

Your words, not mine. I just pointed out who else says the same thing. And you know I was right.
After YEARS of leftist violence in our cities that mostly went unpunished then months and months of defund the police idiocy..........

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Deja vu.
There is no blame game going on in that post. Only a highlight of your GLARING double standard when it comes to so called "incited" violence
Nope. I'm against any domestic terrorism, whether it's Antifa or Trump's Jihadis.

So, you're just wrong.

You're saying the same thing said by rapists, murderers and terrorists. I'm not. Never have.

You blamed Trump. You never blamed the politicians on the left. It only became political with you on the 6th.

You're a fraud
You won't be able to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Your justification is the same as that of rapists, murderers and terrorists.

I'm seeing that all over the place regarding last week's terrorist attack.

In their own words

If he told them to jump off a bridge would they? Are you in 2nd grade?

In their own words

You reap what you sow.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Deja vu.

So, you're just wrong.

You're a fraud

Why are we discussing the BLM riots, liar?

Are you sure?
As I said to TN, it was a 2 second line out of a one hour hateful, lying, inciting speech.
So when Biden and the entire democratic party called Trump a racist, a russian agent, a homophobe, a liar, a xenophobe.....when all they did was discredit him for 4 years....that was not hateful speech? When Waters said "tell them they are not welcome her"....that was not hateful and inciting? DId she also say "but be peaceful"?

But becuase trump said his piece, and only mentioned once NOT to be violent....that was not enough?

How about Swawell, Nadler, Schiff......?

How about Biden? Calling trump a fraud, a charleton, a clown. Did any of them ALSO say....but dont be violent?

No. They didnt.

But that was OK.

Trump says dont be violent, but that wasn't enough.

In their own words

You reap what you sow.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Deja vu.

So, you're just wrong.

You're a fraud

I'm not, liar.

Are you sure?
Quote the other 59 min and 58 seconds of inciting.................

GO!

In their own words

You reap what you sow.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Deja vu.

So, you're just wrong.

You're a fraud

I'm not, liar.
Actually, I find that you are with very contradicting posts depending on who is being called out for something.

Having a Double standard and applying it results in lying.

But please, carry on.

Are you sure?
Quote the other 59 min and 58 seconds of inciting.................

GO!
if there was, it would have been put in the article of impeachment.

There wasnt.

The only claim in the article of impeachment refers to how Trump haters chose to spin his words.

In their own words

You reap what you sow.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Deja vu.

So, you're just wrong.

You're a fraud

I'm not, liar.
Actually, I find that you are with very contradicting posts depending on who is being called out for something.

Having a Double standard and applying it results in lying.

But please, carry on.
Mac's nose is 10 miles long

In their own words

Connecting the dots is easy with anything. I can connect the dots of a guy who tells a girl in a bar that he loves her and she is found dead the next day and say "his code was "I love you means I will kill you"......

Connect the dots?

Hmmm....did you connect the dots when Hunter made all kinds of money while his father oversaw the countries he made money in?

No. You said..."that shows me nothing"...there is no prooof.

COnnect the dots.

Please.
You think trump is dumb, doesn't know all the factions of his followers....doesn't know how to incite them.... I think you are foolish to keep making excuses for him.

You have to realize, the 81 million of us that voted him out, are not under his spell... we know he created the BIG LIE, that the election was stolen from him. He began that LIE in April 2020 and full force repeating it, in July 2020, before the first vote was cast. We know before the election, the Trump team was trying to convince the republican legislatures in battleground states to invalidate their state results and send a TRUMP set of electors.... yes, before the election, this was reported on the trump team doing....

This BIG LIE that the election was stolen from him and you,

Is as EVIL as can ever be....because it is a LIE.... He caused or incited an insurrection over a LIE he created to save face, for his loss....

He riled voters in to believing the BIG LIE, and now a lot of his follower lives, will never be the same....

If him doing that isn't evil, then I don't know what is....

He knows he lost SC, he knew he was going to lose months and months ago...his internal campaign polling told him so.... thus his devious, and unamerican plan....

You are not going to convince us his actions were innocent....we KNOW what he did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back