Trump Tells Putin Not to Meddle, Media Has a Cow!!!

I saw that. It was pure Donald Trump. It was so sly and obviously poking democrats. I loved every delicious second. If you want to know why we vote for Trump there it is. Right there.

I know. I totally get it. It's just such a petty reason to support a bad president.
Hes a VERY GOOD president. History will be kind to this man despite the foaming left and you Never Trumper Republicans.

How do you not love this guy!? He just abuses the Democratic butt kissing Media. LMAO :auiqs.jpg:
He does it so naturally. Greatest president of all time. He loves poking at these guys.
I wouldn't say greatest of all time, but in the top ten easily.

Trump knows how to play modern media to his advantage and they don't even get it.
How ? Cause the media poke fun at him daily, everyone but his base think he is a clown, the whole world thinks he is a joke. His party lost the mid terms by 9 million votes. Comedians are thriving because of him.
Your problem is that you don't think...more correct is you don't know how...just another mind manipulated robot of the subversive......but Hillary we were told had a 93% chance of winning..... And LOST!

How do you not love this guy!? He just abuses the Democratic butt kissing Media. LMAO :auiqs.jpg:
He does it so naturally. Greatest president of all time. He loves poking at these guys.

Trump knows how to play modern media to his advantage and they don't even get it.
How ? Cause the media poke fun at him daily, everyone but his base think he is a clown, the whole world thinks he is a joke. His party lost the mid terms by 9 million votes. Comedians are thriving because of him.
Do you have any idea how many Obama lost during his mid terms. You guys have been thoroughly brainwashed by google -- human programming. I think it's a good thing.

You will lose in 2020. You will also lose the House. Your leaders have thoroughly marginalized yourselves and you dont even know it.

Your problem is that you don't think...more correct is you don't know how...just another mind manipulated robot of the subversive......but Hillary we were told had a 93% chance of winning..... And LOST!
Lol, isn't it funny how liberals think that their world view is shared with the entire world?

roflmao

Lol, isn't it funny how liberals think that their world view is shared with the entire world?

roflmao
They do that with everything. First n8ticed this with pro-life. They think all woman agree with 4he tard view, even though more than half of all women want limits to abortion. If you dont agree with them, you dont even exist.

Do you have any idea how many Obama lost during his mid terms. You guys have been thoroughly brainwashed by google -- human programming. I think it's a good thing.

You will lose in 2020. You will also lose the House. Your leaders have thoroughly marginalized yourselves and you dont even know it.

You seem to think being obscenely childish is a good thing. What a fool you are.

Why is it you expect he has not discussed in private talks? When Obama told you that he stood up to Putin and "told him to cut it out" ---- you didn't even get to see or hear that exchange... So WHY do assume differently here?

What did the media want? To have Putin publicly swear an oath??? We can't even keep our OWN govt from meddling with elections... HERE or abroad...

Trump's was nothing more than a joke about what he has gotten away with so far. That's disgusting. Hes a traitor, and he's proud of it.

I saw that. It was pure Donald Trump. It was so sly and obviously poking democrats. I loved every delicious second. If you want to know why we vote for Trump there it is. Right there.

I know. I totally get it. It's just such a petty reason to support a bad president.
Hes a VERY GOOD president. History will be kind to this man despite the foaming left and you Never Trumper Republicans.

Well, I'm not a Republican, but we'll see how things play out. I'll be doing what I can to get him out of office.

You seem to think being obscenely childish is a good thing. What a fool you are.

Why is it you expect he has not discussed in private talks? When Obama told you that he stood up to Putin and "told him to cut it out" ---- you didn't even get to see or hear that exchange... So WHY do assume differently here?

What did the media want? To have Putin publicly swear an oath??? We can't even keep our OWN govt from meddling with elections... HERE or abroad...

Trump's was nothing more than a joke about what he has gotten away with so far. That's disgusting. Hes a traitor, and he's proud of it.
And those 20 we watched the last couple days are your SERIOUS replacements?

No wonder you're pissed that we're LAUGHING AT YOU

Well, I'm not a Republican, but we'll see how things play out. I'll be doing what I can to get him out of office.
I'm not either and I thank God an INDEPENDENT won.

Hmmm...lowest unemployment in 50 years, record stock market, tariff threat brings 15000 Mexican soldiers to US border to start controlling unlimited invaders threat started by the Surrender Monkey, making the EU pay its share of NATO that we have been paying for since its conception, didn't give Iran $150. Billion that he didn't have to, effectively KILLED ISIS CALIPHATE that the Surrender Monkey helped finance, working on N. Korea nuclear problem and has stopped their firing of missiles over Guam and Japan........so where is he a traitor?

Hmmm...lowest unemployment in 50 years, record stock market, tariff threat brings 15000 Mexican soldiers to US border to start controlling unlimited invaders threat started by the Surrender Monkey, making the EU pay its share of NATO that we have been paying for since its conception, didn't give Iran $150. Billion that he didn't have to, effectively KILLED ISIS CALIPHATE that the Surrender Monkey helped finance, working on N. Korea nuclear problem and has stopped their firing of missiles over Guam and Japan........so where is he a traitor?
Trump is a traitor to the US, in the liberal view, because he opposes their agenda.

I will lose nothing, Americans will...if the orange filth gets shoved down their throats again.

So let me try and understand this bullshit. Media and dims fuck with Donnie 24/7. That is what is accepted. You can tune into any late night show, with these no talent fucktards, and listen to hacks read lame copy off TelePrompTers. But he makes a little funny IMHO, and bitch ass snowflakes lose their minds? Priceless......

Every President loses votes in the House first midterms...we'll take it back shortly. Oh and BTW, those "comedians" ain't funny, have lost half their audience, and another 6 years will feature takeovers of those networks to save them from oblivion. They shouldn't have messed with Trump....he's eating them like peanuts.

After 2 years of every major media source outright calling him a puppet of Putin and a traitor, he gets to have a little fun at THEIR expense.. It's only fair...

To Putin, Trump, and his childishly stupid supporters, it is a big joke. The rest of the country sees it differently.

We see that Obama and his admin was in-charge of the US security systems during the 2016 elections. So why didn't they stop Russian interference?
We see that the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
We see that the Obama admin deep state leftovers plotted a coup against Trump, including an illegal investigation (aka "the insurance policy") into "Trump collusion"
We will see that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will soon issue reports outlining the biggest scandal in US history, the Obama admin is indicted for their many crimes

The Russians bought Facebook ads and $1,300 Google ads.
Is that really "meddling" or just wasting money on stupid advertising no one notices?
Got any real Russian "meddling" that actually affected votes?
No? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

No keeping the diaper soiling lefties here happy. Your idiot "reporter" asked for Trump to ask Putin to not interfere. He did so and they both had a laugh at your expense. So you got what you wanted and you still cry. It'll be good practice for November of 2020.

Politicians have become almost completely scripted, opaque and to a large part -- identical... THAT was the operating expectation pre-Trump... Trump has NO resistance to speaking his mind and showing his true colors -- warts and all...

He doesn't have the patience for long stellar oratory or debate.. He's focused on actually fixing things as he see fit.. Which IS kinda refreshing... If we could clone a little Lincoln or even JFK into him, it would be perfect and a DEFINITE improvement on how politicians relate to the public...

But that's not what we ended up with.. I THINK however, politicians will take note of the immense value of "being themselves" and showing their messy decision making hourly, daily to our amusement and our education of what they are made of...

Forum List

Back