Trump tells Pennsylvania......Remember Biden Deserted You!

Astute observation by our President. Biden left Pennsylvania with his family when he was ten
In Pennsylvania, Trump touts 2020 chances, swipes at Biden
He left you for another state, and he didn't take care of you,"
Of course his acolytes will swallow it whole without checking out the veracity of the statement. When then confronted with the facts they'll usually say they don't care. Remember these are the same people that keep repeating Obama's "57 states" quote but wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt that he meant "57 stops". Hypocrisy in the Age of Trump!

I brought the same thing up in a thread earlier this morning. Apparently living with your parents when you're ten is now fodder for political campaigns. :lol:

I was born in West Virginia, and the first time I moved to Pennsylvania was when I was 3. I still regret not taking better care of West Virginia.

Trump supporters will claim he was joking.

But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state

He was joking.....you haters are a one-string banjo....not good for your health.

But again, with the context of what he was saying, he was trying to work up some outrage over Biden moving from the state
No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.

No we really don't care anymore. The hundreds of anti Trump threads you loons come up with daily is just making us support him more.

Yes they do only serve to make his supporters back him more
But there are many more who don’t support him who will ask

WTF is wrong with this guy?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He was joking.....you haters are a one-string banjo....not good for your health.
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Trump apologists come out

No apologies needed for the best economy of my life, taking on China's theft of our jobs, good healthcare for us Vets, and a Military now able to hold it's own against both China and Russia at the same time. You clowns are hating on a guy who is making YOUR future better....not that you'll take advantage of it....you don't know how.

Yes they do only serve to make his supporters back him more
But there are many more who don’t support him who will ask

WTF is wrong with this guy?
He will be YOUR president till 2024!

Trump needs to take Pennsylvania again

Biden has always had ties to Pennsylvania and still has family in Scranton but more importantly, he has more of a lunch bucket persona with labor

While Hillary bombed in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin....Biden will do well

This is a good example of the difference between seeing what he said in text instead of watching him say it. All his rallies are on C-Span...try watching one and knowing what you're talking about the next day....I know it's that's a novel idea to you stalinist turds and it would give us less to laugh at you about but we'll accept that.

Last edited:
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Trump apologists come out

Tis the campaign season so stop acting surprised that campaign rhetoric is in the air. If you expect Trump to play nice, given who he is and the way democrats have treated him the last few years, you are naive. I expect the ugliest campaign season we've ever seen, and Trump will probably be ugly too.

Forum List

Back