Trump tells opposing Attorney……..See you next Tuesday

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump ever the child.

We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea.

C U Next Tuesday

kinnison.gif

Trump ever the child.

We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.

Kaplan said that she was initially confused, as their next meeting was set for a Wednesday. “You could tell it was like, it was like a kind of a joke again, like teenage boys would come up with. But again, I wasn’t in on the joke,” she said.

“I wasn’t in on the joke, so I had no idea.

C U Next Tuesday

So?

Amazing watching the adolescent bully that we once called President
LOL This was the loser who got a judgment against him for $5 million and then fucked up so badly that it got upped by $83 million.

Who's the CU Next Tuesday, now.

Forum List

Back