What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The State of Georgia has proven you wrong. So has the January 6th committee.

The Post said it “misattributed” quotes of Trump ordering the investigator to “find the fraud” and claiming the investigator would be a “national hero.”

This interpretation is spot on. If I order something from Mc'donalds I'm telling them what I want. The POST went light on Trump. Trump ordered SOS to invent votes out of thin air. The other poster was right. You lied. And you cannot produce sufficient "famous" quotes like you are claiming.
/——-/ democrats spent 5 years trying to find the fraud in the 2016 election. That’s OK in your book.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it looks like DeSantis is a lock, you'll see Trump on stage with him closer to Election Day.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
/——-/ democrats spent 5 years trying to find the fraud in the 2016 election. That’s OK in your book.
Yeah, I remember all of the audits. Oh wait. There was like one or two and once they were done, that was that.

You're simply making stuff up.

PS: Have you called for an audit for that race in Texas? The loser said the election was stolen. If not..why not?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just get on their text and email list and then call me a liar.
You bet, and I'll bet you're on the lists to receive all texts and emails between trump, his kids, their lawyers, their managers, etc. etc.

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember all of the audits. Oh wait. There was like one or two and once they were done, that was that.

You're simply making stuff up.

PS: Have you called for an audit for that race in Texas? The loser said the election was stolen. If not..why not?
/——-/ Audits??? I’m talking about the non stop investigations of Russian collusion, or are you just playing stupid?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You bet, and I'll bet you're on the lists to receive all texts and emails between trump, his kids, their lawyers, their managers, etc. etc.
The OP is about Patriots/donors, not kids, lawyers, managers.

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They found it.

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score
/——-/ Audits??? I’m talking about the non stop investigations of Russian collusion, or are you just playing stupid?
No need for investigations. Conspiracy to collude was proven.

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, you're fine with the left suppressing the votes of those who would vote for Trump but you are against Trump trying to suppress votes for Desantis? Is that what you're saying?
How are they, or would they in the future be suppressing the vote of Trump voters?

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need for investigations. Conspiracy to collude was proven.
/——-/ No it wasn’t, and no votes were changed.

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How are they, or would they in the future be suppressing the vote of Trump voters?
They are abusing their power by trying to take Trump out of the picture so that voters will be unable to vote for him in either the primaries or in the general election. They are trying to influence the election with false charges. Why do you think they are televising the "results" of their biased Jan 6th committee just before the midterms? They are trying to influence even the midterm elections for political gain.

scruffy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know you disagree quite often, but I don't think you can find too many lies. I never argue anything I don't believe to be true.
There you go with BELIEFS again.

Lefties live in a world of belief. They attack righties for their "beliefs".

They also "believe" they're morally superior human beings. Which is pretty laughable, really.

I'm a scientist. I "believe" almost nothing. I gather information, and I DISCERN in a systematic manner, what is meaningful and what is not. And the WAY in which it's meaningful.

My "beliefs" are conditioned with degrees of confidence. My politics BEGINS with the concept that everyone's a liar, and no one can be trusted.

BWK

Platinum Member
Reaction score
/——-/ No it wasn’t, and no votes were changed.
That's an argument absent of substance. Get that out of your ass? Do you not understand that you said absolutely nothing?

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's an argument absent of substance. Get that out of your ass? Do you not understand that you said absolutely nothing?
/——-/ Get your Google fixed. Here’s some substance, Spanky.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List