Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

What does that have anything to do with Democrats abusing their power to get Trump with sham investigations to take Trump out of the picture so that voters can't vote for him?

You can vote for Trump. Write him in on your ballot.

Stealing classified documents is a problem. Orchestrating an attack on the Capitol is a problem. Trying to overturn an election is a problem. Tax fraud is a problem.

Trump did that.. he's responsible for sabotaging his presidency and reelection.

More proof that MAGAts believe the fat former guy is above the law.
Thanks for your admission that we should find people we don't like and investigate them to death, turning over every rock, until we find something we can charge our enemies with. Don't forget, when Republicans take over the House, they can follow that very same precedent.

You can vote for Trump. Write him in on your ballot.

Stealing classified documents is a problem. Orchestrating an attack on the Capitol is a problem. Trying to overturn an election is a problem. Tax fraud is a problem.

Trump did that.. he's responsible for sabotaging his presidency and reelection.
Do you have any proof that they were stolen? Hillary had a private server in her basement, which could access ALL documents. Trump didn't have ALL documents.

Thanks for your admission that we should find people we don't like and investigate them to death, turning over every rock, until we find something we can charge our enemies with. Don't forget, when Republicans take over the House, they can follow that very same precedent.

😂 Trump's crimes are out in the open. Very public. How about stealing classified documents?

Do you have any proof that they were stolen? Hillary had a private server in her basement, which could access ALL documents. Trump didn't have ALL documents.

Trump has thousands of documents. Hillary didn't deliberately take any documents. Trump did.

Trump has thousands of documents. Hillary didn't deliberately take any documents. Trump did.
LOL. Hillary set up a damn server in her personal home basement, which had EVERY classified document on it. Are you saying that this server was in her basement but that she didn't do it, someone else put it there without her knowledge?

Conservatives here said the feud between Trump and Pence was “fake news”.

How many lawsuits have been won against Dominion?
It is....there is no feud...simply a decision that Pence doesn't fit this time around. In any case Pence ran on the 2020 ticket.....soooooo

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

Jeff Bezos Hate Blog?

Please - I don't believe a word of this shit.

I don't believe anything out of WaPo.
Trump's already pegged DeSantis with a nickname and attacked him on his hilariously named "Truth" Social media site.

Trump's name for him is Ron DeSanctimonious.

This is going to be so much fun! :lol:

The lunatic Nazicrats are now creating fake "mud" slinging between candidates????
Trump's already been attacking DeSantis on Truth Social.

You should try to keep up.

And you're right. It's going to be hilarious. But not in the way you think.

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

Although I voted for him and I WAS going to vote for him again, but I must admit that he's starting to get on my nerves!

Two potential candidates for President aren't supporting each other, it's the end of the Republican party. I am looking forward to the avalanche of potential Democratic party presidential candidates trying to out crazy each other, should be hysterical.

The lunatic Nazicrats are now creating fake "mud" slinging between candidates????

Now THIS one is going to be FUUUUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!

Think I just shit myself laughing.
kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif
These denials claiming the media was just making up the Trump-to-Desantis mudslinging have not aged well.

I don't like your bad language. I can't see the point of it, anyway.

No they don't. Trump declassified all those documents.
Trump never made the claim that he did declassify them in his court suit that was rejected on appeal with two trump appointed judges on the appeals court case from what is being reported, rejecting the classified documents were classified, noting also that Trump never made this claim that he declassified all the classified documents and emails that he took, in court documents for his suit...

Forum List

Back