Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

Conservatives here said the feud between Trump and Pence was “fake news”.

How many lawsuits have been won against Dominion?
....i'm sayin' i don't believe a word out of WaPo. They could be. they could be not. even if they are....i don't trust Wapo to give us the truth about it. Their agenda is to ruin President Trump running again. I think they know that deSantis will not win in 2024. NOT because we don't like him. Because we want the real deal...for four and then deSantis for 8. And we just might get that.

Isn't Trump a citizen?

As opposed to that drooling fucktard, installed by Dominion, that just told an audience of groomers "She was 12, and I was 30". OMG, you fucking animal!

Trump has zero effect on this large North American country. That stammering shit clown DOES.

View attachment 702062

I love how Republicans say a crime is always the fault of the criminal who commits the crime, except when that's inconvenient for them

The article is nothing but gossip.

All knowledgeable Republicans know that if Trump decides to run in 2024, he will get the nomination. Period.

Like it or not, Trump has about 25 million personal supporters who will not vote for any other candidate, in either the Republican primary or the general election. No Republican can win without these voters, and at least half of them will sit it out if Trump is not at the top of the ticket. End of story.

That would be incredibly foolish, but DeSantis could probably gain 25 million votes.

I would need unedited video before I would believe this. For reasons unnecessary to explain here, I am pretty sure I receive ALL communications from everybody in the entire Trump organization plus a few others and I have not seen anything remotely like this.

WAPO is famous for making up quotes from unnamed sources that turn out to have pretty much zero basis in fact.
All communications from everybody in the entire trump organization? It's ok to lie, but you should at least try to make your lies believable. It's insulting to anybody for you to think they are stupid enough to believe that last lie.

All communications from everybody in the entire trump organization? It's ok to lie, but you should at least try to make your lies believable. It's insulting to anybody for you to think they are stupid enough to believe that last lie.
You lie all the time.

Why are you bitching?

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

/----/ I don't believe anything out of the Washington Compost.

Then trust your own observations and Trump's history.
/----/ Here's some Trump history for ya, Sparky.

Like it or not, Trump has about 25 million personal supporters who will not vote for any other candidate, in either the Republican primary or the general election.

I disagree.

These Trump voters you're referring to will absolutely not stand by and allow a democrat to be elected President again...

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

Well, he knows De Santis is his biggest threat.

This runs like the Mafia. The don (no pun intended) keeps his boot on the throat of certain people who control things.

This is, across the board in this case, how a person behaves when he has had Roy Cohn as a mentor.

Trump will say Desantis stole the election.
Trump showed the way that the Repubs played the see no, hear no and speak no dogma for years and decades. Someone had to break through that. And all of this for God, family and country that is promoted as evil by Progs.

Florida needs workers and not everyone is happy with Desantis shipping asylum seekers out of the state.

Yeah, but the thing is, the Flori-DUH, moron, using Florida tax $$$, shipped immigrants from Texas to Massachusetts.

September 14 2022
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pointed fingers at President Joe Biden Friday amid questions over his decision to fly a group of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, as others criticize the move.

The Venezuelan migrants who were flown to the wealthy Massachusetts island from San Antonio on Wednesday and were reportedly told they were going to Boston. On Friday, the migrants were being moved voluntarily to a military base on nearby Cape Cod.

Not only is DeSatan anti-American, but it's also the worst use of taxpayer $$$, ever.
Solid proof, Trump's cult is by far, dumber than he is.

The DeSantis administration spent $615,000 to fly the migrants from San Antonio to New England.

Fifty migrants arrived unexpectedly on the resort island Martha's Vineyard, off the coast of Massachusetts. Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis took responsibility for financing the flight after someone rounded up the migrants in Texas.

That's $12,300 per person.

Now, with hurricane Ian, the self-proclaimed "conservative" will be begging Biden for more federal money $$$.

Not a surprise

Yeah, but the thing is, the Flori-DUH, moron, using Florida tax $$$, shipped immigrants from Texas to Massachusetts.

September 14 2022
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pointed fingers at President Joe Biden Friday amid questions over his decision to fly a group of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, as others criticize the move.

The Venezuelan migrants who were flown to the wealthy Massachusetts island from San Antonio on Wednesday and were reportedly told they were going to Boston. On Friday, the migrants were being moved voluntarily to a military base on nearby Cape Cod.

Not only is DeSatan anti-American, but it's also the worst use of taxpayer $$$, ever.
Solid proof, Trump's cult is by far, dumber than he is.

The DeSantis administration spent $615,000 to fly the migrants from San Antonio to New England.

Fifty migrants arrived unexpectedly on the resort island Martha's Vineyard, off the coast of Massachusetts. Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis took responsibility for financing the flight after someone rounded up the migrants in Texas.

That's $12,300 per person.

Now, with hurricane Ian, the self-proclaimed "conservative" will be begging Biden for more federal money $$$.

Desantis is another walking screw up. Asylum seekers have the right to work while they are waiting for a hearing and Florida desperately needs workers.

/----/ business owners in his state were struggling for workers
Seriously? First of all, it's illegal to hire illegal aliens. The governor can't be part of that. Secondly, those jobs need to go to American citizens. And thirdly, the flood of illegals is crippling the border states.

If you ever read a history book, Southern democrats justified slavery because there was a critical shortage of workers to do farm labor, like picking cotton.

/----/ business owners in his state were struggling for workers
Seriously? First of all, it's illegal to hire illegal aliens. The governor can't be part of that. Secondly, those jobs need to go to American citizens. And thirdly, the flood of illegals is crippling the border states.

If you ever read a history book, Southern democrats justified slavery because there was a critical shortage of workers to do farm labor, like picking cotton.

Asylum seekers have the right to work while they are waiting for a hearing. Don't let your ignorance get in the way of the truth.

Forum List

Back