Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

I would need unedited video before I would believe this. For reasons unnecessary to explain here, I am pretty sure I receive ALL communications from everybody in the entire Trump organization plus a few others and I have not seen anything remotely like this.

WAPO is famous for making up quotes from unnamed sources that turn out to have pretty much zero basis in fact.
J
More gossip. Thanks for nothing. The WP has 0 credibility when it comes to anything Trump.
Hi Lasta. Still in denial?

Last edited:
I did no such thing. I said I have found zero evidence that Trump told Patriots not to donate to DeSantis which is what the thread is about. Try to keep up okay?
The only way to verify your defense is with a test, regarding other actions Trump took against DeSantis.

Donald Trump reposted a picture featuring Ron DeSantis drinking alcohol with minor girls from high school. What are your thoughts on this?"

If you believe the strange theory that Donald Trump posted the photo to defend Ron DeSantis, then are either in denial or gaslighting about Trump's dislike for DeSantis."

However, if you believe that Trump reposted the photo to smear DeSantis, then you may still be in denial, although to a lesser extent.
In this second scenario, you would think Trump is capable of suggesting DeSantis drinks with minors but would never stoop so low as to tell donors not to give money to DeSantis.

Knowing you, there's a chance you will dodge and not take my test.

The only way to verify your defense is with a test, regarding other actions Trump took against DeSantis.

Donald Trump reposted a picture featuring Ron DeSantis drinking alcohol with minor girls from high school. What are your thoughts on this?"

If you believe the strange theory that Donald Trump posted the photo to defend Ron DeSantis, then are either in denial or gaslighting about Trump's dislike for DeSantis."

However, if you believe that Trump reposted the photo to smear DeSantis, then you may still be in denial, although to a lesser extent.
In this second scenario, you would think Trump is capable of suggesting DeSantis drinks with minors but would never stoop so low as to tell donors not to give money to DeSantis.

Prove they were minors. Prove they were high school girls.

Otherwise, DeSantis was drinking with women, one of whom might have been drinking a bottle of root beer.

Prove that Trump posted the photo.

You got bupkis.

But keep trying, pixie.

Another topic for another thread.

Another topic for another thread.
Yup, just like I thought. You're scared shitless at the mere thought of Trump trying to smear DeSantis. Your anxiety is so bad that you're hiding in a safe space and pretending nothing's going on. You want the party to be united. You don't want to think otherwise. It unsettles you.

Your puny mind is trying to pretend that the media made up just one transgression and you're running away from the drunken teacher incident like a wimp.

Face it. you're nothing but a conservative snowflake.

Prove they were minors. Prove they were high school girls.

Otherwise, DeSantis was drinking with women, one of whom might have been drinking a bottle of root beer.

Prove that Trump posted the photo.

You got bupkis.

But keep trying, pixie.

Before i embarrass you, let me confirm: You say Trump didn't repost the pic in Truth Social. Correct?

Before i embarrass you, let me confirm: You say Trump didn't repost the pic in Truth Social. Correct?

Prove he did.

Then prove the DeSantis picture wasn't doctored.

Then prove all those women were underage.

Then prove they were drinking alcohol.

You leftist vermin losers will gobble up whole anything you think will make either of them look bad.

You have no credibility.

Forum List

Back