Trump Takes CoronaVirus Test -- Awaiting Results

I only see two possible outcomes:

1. He doesn't have the disease.
2. He has it, but won't admit to it.

It's not like we're going to see his tax returns or bank loans. Heck, we're not even allowed to see his medical records.
Why, so the Democrats can twist and turn them against him like they want so badly to do maybe ? I wouldn't give the Democrat opposition the satisfaction by releasing anything that wasn't legally mandated by law to release, and especially to the people who would use it in the most evil twisted ways imaginable afterwards.

Coronavirus updates: Trump emergency, NY death, Harris Teeter, Apple

"President Donald Trump has been tested for the coronavirus and is awaiting results, he said Saturday at a press briefing, a day after he declared the coronavirus pandemic to be a national emergency --- The president has had multiple direct and indirect contact with people who have tested positive for the pandemic virus"

I am pretty confident the president didn't contract the virus (NOR WOULD WE BE TOLD IF HE DID) but the fact he got tested pretty much puts to rest the weeks and weeks of trying to downplay the seriousness or the potential risks of those to the exposure of contracting this virus -- after repeatedly saying he doesn't need to be tested, today we find out he has been tested...Which makes sense, seeing as though at least 3 people who met with Trump at Mara-Lago tested positive -- including the prime minister of Brazil, who initially tried to lie and claim he tested negative and that it was all "Fake News"

...but the bottom line, no matter how you spin it is this......you can't call something a hoax or the coverage of it as being a hoax if the main guy claiming it is himself getting tested for it....does that mean that it is something that will kill millions, no -- but to demonize people for having concern about it solves what? Did demonizing people for having concerns about it stop Trump from having to get tested himself? Nope...
Drumpfs bitch ass was more worried about numbers than people actually catching the virus. You better believe he has already been tested. This is just for show now that the Brazilian guys have tested positive for it.
I think all you worthless leftist traitors are just for show. How does that taste?
How does what taste? You mean this fried chicken I am eating? Taste great as usual. :rolleyes:

"President Donald Trump has been tested for the coronavirus and is awaiting results, he said Saturday at a press briefing, a day after he declared the coronavirus pandemic to be a national emergency --- The president has had multiple direct and indirect contact with people who have tested positive for the pandemic virus"

I am pretty confident the president didn't contract the virus (NOR WOULD WE BE TOLD IF HE DID) but the fact he got tested pretty much puts to rest the weeks and weeks of trying to downplay the seriousness or the potential risks of those to the exposure of contracting this virus -- after repeatedly saying he doesn't need to be tested, today we find out he has been tested...Which makes sense, seeing as though at least 3 people who met with Trump at Mara-Lago tested positive -- including the prime minister of Brazil, who initially tried to lie and claim he tested negative and that it was all "Fake News"

...but the bottom line, no matter how you spin it is this......you can't call something a hoax or the coverage of it as being a hoax if the main guy claiming it is himself getting tested for it....does that mean that it is something that will kill millions, no -- but to demonize people for having concern about it solves what? Did demonizing people for having concerns about it stop Trump from having to get tested himself? Nope...
Drumpfs bitch ass was more worried about numbers than people actually catching the virus. You better believe he has already been tested. This is just for show now that the Brazilian guys have tested positive for it.
I think all you worthless leftist traitors are just for show. How does that taste?
How does what taste? You mean this fried chicken I am eating? Taste great as usual. :rolleyes:
That's racist.

That's racist.
Saying fried chicken is racist is like saying unseasoned macaroni and cheese topped with potato chips is racist.:rolleyes:

It's probably a sock puppet of yours who just posted that he is a weak leader because he hasn't been tested yet.
Trump Is Not a Leader

Trump Is Not a Leader

Notice how this guy condemn's Trump for not taking the test.

Now would I be wrong to assume that this guy (below) is a sock puppet of the first guy? He condemns Trump for taking the test. This is what they do.

So which is it assholes? Is he weak because he didn't take the test or is he weak because he did?

Can't have it both ways.

I'll bet these guys are the same poster or they post in coordination with each other.

JO

Last edited:
Trump Is Not a Leader

Now would I be wrong to assume that this guy (below) is a sock puppet of the first guy?
He condemns Trump for taking the test. This is what they do.

So which is it assholes? Is he weak because he didn't take the test or is he weak because he did?
Can't have it both ways.

JO
You can easily have it both ways. He was a fucking idiot for declaring the virus a hoax and refusing to have the test. Now that he knows he was exposed to this supposedly hoax of a virus he caved and had it. Drumpf is a bitch made idiot.

Trump Is Not a Leader

Now would I be wrong to assume that this guy (below) is a sock puppet of the first guy?

Can't have it both ways.

JO
You can easily have it both ways. He was a fucking idiot for declaring the virus a hoax and refusing to have the test. Now that he knows he was exposed to this supposedly hoax of a virus he caved and had it. Drumpf is a bitch made idiot.
He never declared it a hoax. You fell for the medias spin, because it suits your agenda.

Trump Is Not a Leader

Can't have it both ways.

JO

Fail....

no you cannot have it both ways.
First he's weak because he won't take the test and now he is weak because he did?
You go right on saying that....that's actually good that you think that way. The above links are a perfect example of how the left operates on a daily basis.

JO

Oh nooooooos. What's the leftists gonna do?
They're another bit of panic being invented right now.

Forum List

Back