Trump Supports IVF

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Donald Trump says he supports invitro fertilization and hopes Alabama can make it available to its citizens. I believe most people would agree with him on this issue.

Donald Trump says he supports invitro fertilization and hopes Alabama can make it available to its citizens. I believe most people would agree with him on this issue.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Anyone who believes Trump is sincere in that belief is a gullible idiot.

Trump was pro choice before he was able to get elected and laugh at people who actually believed his bullshit.

IVF is big business ... rich people too uppity to adopt ... no taxes means shit for foster care ...

Just remember, we can't have laws that establish constitutional rights at conception ... if that's a human being, then we can't flush them down the toilet ... or dissect them for stem-cell research ...

Pretty easy search on Google for a list of herbs that will induce labor in pregnant women ... these also act as abortifacients ... I'll spare USMB ownership the embarrassment by not naming a common weed ...

Cro-Magnon knew to just kick the girl in the gut really hard ... she'll abort ... for shore ... the only issue today is having SAFE abortions ...

This whole issue is fake news. The Court decision merely allowed the erstwhile parents to sue a fertility clinic for the "wrongful death" of frozen embryos that it had negligently destroyed. It has nothing to do with the legality of IVF.

Trump has a very common sense approach to abortion and pro life ethics. He strongly opposes those who think abortion on demand for any reason at any time or at any stage of pregnancy is ethical because it isn't. He opposes the taxpayers being required to fund abortion on demand or prolife doctors, nurses, healthcare facilities being required to perform them. But he doesn't think the state and certainly not the federal government should interfere between a woman and her doctor in the early states of pregnancy and opposes those states enacting draconian abortion policies that puts medical facilities at risk of being charged with a crime or being sued if they do a medically necessary or advised abortion. And he supports those who want biological children when medical intervention is necessary.

Screenshot_20240226_133411_Opera.jpg

Of course he supports IVF... do any of you libtards know how this all got started?... a woman walked into the storage freezer at a clinic and dropped some embryos and destroyed them... the parents asked the courts if they can sue her for wrongful death... and the courts agreed... end of story libtards...

Its a state issue and Alabama has spoken.

Only because he was told to say he did. I doubt if that dumb fuck even knows what IVF is.

Oh, loooook! Trump's asseaters like Dainty Lindsey & others are now coming out against the decision handed down by the idiot judge in Alabamy now that they got the go ahead from their assbuddy, the orange subhuman ape Trump.

When idiot Dotard the babbling retard changes his mind they'll fall all over themselves doing an about face.

Oh, loooook! Trump's asseaters like Dainty Lindsey & others are now coming out against the decision handed down by the idiot judge in Alabamy now that they got the go ahead from their assbuddy, the orange subhuman ape Trump.

When idiot Dotard the babbling retard changes his mind they'll fall all over themselves doing an about face.
Carl.jpg

Forum List

Back