Trump supporters: would you support Don Jr if he ran for president?

don't know what any of his positions are ,cant say.
i know he had a dad who raised him right
i dont trust Ivanka shes easily sucked into the establishment .

Against any of the clowns the dems have to offer now? I'd seriously have to consider it

The dem's current field looks like a circus

I haven't observed his character, his ideologies, nor his actions.

Why is this being considered as an OP/thread?

I honestly hope that Donald Trump paves the way for more gentleman like libertarians, like Ron Paul or HIS SON, Rand Paul.
Libertarians have no chance in hell.

I honestly hope that Donald Trump paves the way for more gentleman like libertarians, like Ron Paul or HIS SON, Rand Paul.

They didn't because of Deep State. We needed an independent President like Donald Trump, with an titanium reinforced will, to withstand and expose the Deep State traitors.

Donald Trump must now initiate High Treason investigations and indictments, from which a jury of the people will decide whether or not to convict and execute them all.

The DNC and multiple FBI and other intelligence operatives worked with Russian agents (Dossier) to usurp the President of the United States.

They must be held to stand trial, at the very least.

With Deep State crushed, libertarians may finally have a chance to govern.

KID TRUMP or 'jebito , kasich ' or all the other Yahoos that were against TRUMP , well yeah , sure , I'd go with KID Trump . Probably change my mind and go Ted Cruz over KID Trump though .

They didn't because of Deep State. We needed an independent President like Donald Trump, with an titanium reinforced will, to withstand and expose the Deep State traitors.

Donald Trump must now initiate High Treason investigations and indictments, from which a jury of the people will decide whether or not to convict and execute them all.
No, they don’t because the demographic changes have destroyed any chances for a Libertarian to win.

Black and brown people want reparations and absolute power over white people, they will never vote for less government in any significant degree when basic foundations of the civil society are being challenged and attacked. And likewise white people increasingly want to use government to punish corporations and colleges for discriminating against them with impunity.

Libertarianism was an absolute pipe dream after the 80s. Just accept it and fight in the actual battles now.

brothers and sisters:
Don Jr did 27 hours of testimony to Congress just because he did a 20 minute meeting, that's 3 times as much as Hillary did on Benghazi

Don Jr asked Congressmen if they still had any questions for him, they said no, then Schiff leaves and does a press conference and says OHHH, there are so many unanswered questions!

Forum List

Back