Trump supporters shout down CNN --LOL

No, we want to end the one sided liberal bend in it.

Would you also, then, want to end the one-sided bent used by Wikileaks' "leakages"?
Well it's all Hillary's fault that it is happening. If she didn't break the rules using an unprotected server we wouldn't have these emails. Hillary belongs in jail.

Wikileaks isn't one sided, it's targeted corruption in government on both sides.

Will you stop with the Nazi rhetoric?

I'm sick of hearing this Nazi bullshit.

Blustering fuckwit?

I'd like to think I had respect for you since I've been here. Keep proving it wrong.

And since you decided to go that route, here is one for you.

NYCarbineer never gave anyone a reason to respect her. Feel free to blast away.

I would be alarmed if Nazi sympathizers showed respect for me.

Lack of any real intelligence is quite easily determined. Nazi comparisons are for the truly weak minded.
If you were to carry out that train of thought in a logical, linear manner you would necessarily conclude that as Nazi's we are your enemies. Having concluded that we are an enemy of that magnitude you would be forced (in the interest of patriotism and national survival) to pick up a weapon and "defend" your Country.
Not comparing anyone to Nazi's, but in America, elections replace the need to "to pick up a weapon and "defend" your Country." Germans had that option too but failed to use their elections to keep the Nazi's out of government.

And we have failed to use that option to keep our tyrants out of office.
Cries a self-described anarchist.

To the anarchist, everyone in government is a tyrant.

By creating our own media outlets and doing what the mainstream media should be doing.

In other words, like FOX, ANOTHER right-leaning form of brainwashing the herd?......

sheepwatchingfox.jpg

Would you also, then, want to end the one-sided bent used by Wikileaks' "leakages"?
Well it's all Hillary's fault that it is happening. If she didn't break the rules using an unprotected server we wouldn't have these emails. Hillary belongs in jail.

Wikileaks isn't one sided, it's targeted corruption in government on both sides.
True I forgot.

NYcarnineer, Crooked Hillary and the MSM are using Nazi tactics you ridiculous, uneducated idiot. Dayem, Crooked Hillary supporter are FUCKTARDED.

Trump and supporters want to end freedom of the press.
There is no "one sided liberal bend" to it. Conservatives have their views disseminated on TV, on radio, and on the Internet.
Bullshit, if Bush would've created Obama Care and it was a failure like it is. Bush would be chastised 24/7 on the news, but since Obama owns it, crickets.

We've done a good job creating pro-right media outlets to counter the globalist mainstream media. Now it is time to create their replacements.

trump supporters in Virginia Beach

shout down CNN crew on 10/22/16

The night of the debate at UNLV, Trumpsters were trying to drown out CNN's pre-debate coverage, which was outside. It was quite annoying. Who says the right doesn't ever drown out free speech?

Last edited:
NYcarnineer, Crooked Hillary and the MSM are using Nazi tactics you ridiculous, uneducated idiot. Dayem, Crooked Hillary supporter are FUCKTARDED.

Trump and supporters want to end freedom of the press.
There is no "one sided liberal bend" to it. Conservatives have their views disseminated on TV, on radio, and on the Internet.
Bullshit, if Bush would've created Obama Care and it was a failure like it is. Bush would be chastised 24/7 on the news, but since Obama owns it, crickets.
Sadly, you're too insane to notice even media you would categorize as "Liberal" has said ObamaCare is failing...

That's just a sample of what you call, "crickets."

Last edited:
trump supporters in Virginia Beach

shout down CNN crew on 10/22/16

The night of the debate at UNLV, Trumpsters were trying to drown out CNN's pre-debate coverage, which was outside. It was quite annoying. Who says the right doesn't ever drown out free speech?

So we adopt the tactics of the left and now all of a sudden you are concerned about free speech? Don't pretend like you give a shit about free speech, your cards have been revealed.

Forum List

Back