Trump supporters, please read this thread, I beg you as a patriotic American who loves this country!

Not living in your head but...there he is again.

BWAHAHAHAHA
No. I just don’t have my head buried in the sand like you.

And there you are again. I'm guessing you got the whole family in that giant empty cranium.

And there you are again. I'm guessing you got the whole family in that giant empty cranium.
Ignoring the fact that our current President sold his influence to China
and other nations while VP makes you a loyal Democrat. It seems you are more worried about your political Party than the future of our nation and the world.

Ignoring the fact that our current President sold his influence to China
and other nations while VP makes you a loyal Democrat. It seems you are more worried about your political Party than the future of our nation and the world.

Your "sources" clearly paint you as a low information psychotic conspiracy nut.

But then, we already knew that.

Here are some facts for you. …

Didn't read the drivel because I don't care. If you are the offspring of a politician with influence, just use your last name and get attention. An example would be the trump offspring and relatives, yes?

Didn't read the drivel because I don't care. If you are the offspring of a politician with influence, just use your last name and get attention. An example would be the trump offspring and relatives, yes?
Trump’s relatives are running legit businesses. Biden’s relatives are just peddling Joe’s influence.

Your "sources" clearly paint you as a low information psychotic conspiracy nut.

But then, we already knew that.
You undoubted believed the media conspiracy theory that Trump and Putin conspired to defeat poor Hillary. “My sources” told me that was false and it was.

Trump’s relatives are running legit businesses. Biden’s relatives are just peddling Joe’s influence.

Trump's relatives are as legit as Biden's relatives. Utter nonsense. Quid pro quo in the background.

Trump's relatives are as legit as Biden's relatives. Utter nonsense. Quid pro quo in the background.
Trump’s relatives had established businesses before Trump ran for office.

I suppose you will argue they should have just sold their businesses when Trump became President. Just throw away what they had built.

Biden’s relatIves had little or no experience in the deals they were involved in. They were blatantly selling Joe’s influence.

Even USA Today (hardly a liberal outlet) doesn’t totally agree with you.

***snip***

Our rating: Partly false​

Many of Donald Trump's relatives and close associates have received political appointments and profited during his presidency. It is true that Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, and Andrew Guiliani work at the White House. It is true that Mary Daly works at Treasury, and that the Trump Organization has profited from foreign governments. However, Barr's son-in-law Tyler McGaughey has since left the White House, and Ivanka Trump has closed her fashion label so she is no longer pursuing Chinese patents, though they were approved after she started work at the White House. We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE, because some of it is not supported by our research.

You undoubted believed the media conspiracy theory that Trump and Putin conspired to defeat poor Hillary. “My sources” told me that was false and it was.
Obviously you didn't read the entire Mueller report.

Please look at the numbers for Biden as far as how he is governing the country. They are in the tank! Also look at the numbers of Americans who believe Biden has lost his ability to be coherent. Do ANY of us actually believe that all or most of these numbers appeared in the last 9 months? People knew what was coming, and yet, they voted for this man to run the country. Why? More on that later in the thread!

Now, I would like all of you to THINK! For a minute, let us not argue about if the Democrats stole the election or not, let us just realize that no matter what actually happened, Joe Biden sits in the Whitehouse, and end that part of the debate with that.

What IF the Democrats had not done what they did to basically fix the primary swinging it to Biden, and Bernie Sanders WAS the Democrat nominee, he did what Biden did and basically hid, and then WON the Presidency in the same manner Biden did, cheat or not? Where would we all be?!?!?!?!?! In a whole lot worse shape, and each and every one of you knows this! If you think Biden is a disaster, just imagine Sanders in there.

So again, how many votes do you think the Democrats stole in these swing states, if they actually stole them, and I am not saying they did, or did not. For the sake of debate.......and again, I am not saying it happened...........let us say per state they stole 50,000. How about if I give you 75,000!

In each one of these states, there is a whole lot more than 75,000 independent voters. According to statistics, today the population is split almost evenly, 33% GOP, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent. In fact, some polls suggest that Independents make up almost 40% of the vote.

Now back to the numbers in the 1st paragraph. The numbers show that people do not like Biden, and almost despise Harriss. They thought it would be bad, but probably not this bad. Still, all the negative numbers show that they probably already had this opinion of Biden/Harriss, but even with knowing this, many Independents still voted for them. How could this be?!?!?!?!?!

I will tell you why----------> Because you people who frequent this board are in the top 10% of knowledge in what is actually happening in politics in your country. Other people who are not as invested, have little or no idea and just go by what they hear on whichever station they listen to. They do NOT understand that the news, is no longer the news. Depending upon which station you listen to, it is propaganda. The REALITY is.............from people throwing so much POOP on Trump, Independents were more afraid of re-electing him, then electing someone who they had an inkling would be a disaster like Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden! And again, just imagine if the Dems hadn't fixed the primary for Biden, and it would have been Bernie! OMG!

The phony Leftist POOP still hangs on Trump, and Independents still think they smell it. We can NOT spray phony POOP with Fabreeze to make the imagined smell go away for them. The only way this can happen is Trump vindicate himself. He has another year. Can he do it? I do not know! But, if not, we MUST be prepared to slot in someone who can win, or else really be screwed. This is about the country, Not DJT at this point, remember that.

I know, most of you are really PISSED as the Left continues to do everything in its power to roadblock Trump from ever getting re-elected. So am I! They fear Trump more than anyone else in America, because if he gets back in without having to worry about re-election, he is going to go scorched earth on the Left, 3x what Reagan did, and Trump will screw them over, and over, and over again. After the 2 phony impeachments, why do you think they had to get him out of there, lol. Call Leftists rotten SOBs, but they are not rotten SOBs who are stupid.

In closing, let me say that in the end, if a Republican wins in 2024, Trump will go down as a patriot who came along at the exact time when needed. But, if Trump does not clear his name before next December, it will not be Trump who can do this for himself; it will have to be someone else. We can NOT allow another Democrat Leftist in the Whitehouse in 2024, because not only will the USA cease to exist as we know it, but Trump will NOT get the accolades he richly deserves. Always remember, the VICTORS write history; and even today, you have people on here STILL pushing RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, although it has been totally debunked. Give them another term, and Trump will be written as the Marquis Desaide of America in our history books.

Therefore, right after 2022 you MUST see if Trump has done enough to clear his name, and the ONLY poll you need to look at is.........what do Independents think, because that is the key to your decision if you want to retake the Whitehouse in 2024. And do NOT look at a poll Biden Versus Trump! Instead, look at a poll that says Trump against an un named Democrat. Do this, and you will be able to decide what to do.

Honestly do not care who you have to support if not Trump, just support SOMEONE, and we can hammer it out in the primaries.

Thnx for reading, and NEVER give up! Without people like you, the country would be far worse off than it is! While we can't educate the independents as they don't really listen, we CAN give them something/someone to vote FOR. Take that tact, and we are golden!
You're full of shit up to your ears.

I suppose you will argue they should have just sold their businesses when Trump became President. Just throw away what they had built.

Biden’s relatIves had little or no experience in the deals they were involved in. They were blatantly selling Joe’s influence.

***snip***

Our rating: Partly false

Many of Donald Trump's relatives and close associates have received political appointments and profited during his presidency. It is true that Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, and Andrew Guiliani work at the White House. It is true that Mary Daly works at Treasury, and that the Trump Organization has profited from foreign governments. However, Barr's son-in-law Tyler McGaughey has since left the White House, and Ivanka Trump has closed her fashion label so she is no longer pursuing Chinese patents, though they were approved after she started work at the White House. We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE, because some of it is not supported by our research.
Ivanka Trump was sn incompetent handbag designer & had no business working in the W.H. Same thing with that idiot Jared, who was on the verge of bankruptcy with that office building he owned in NY.C. which wasen't worth the foundation it was built on.

Trump wanted those two hacks in the W.H. because he knew they wouldn't rat him out.

These filthy Moon Bats have completely refused to acknowledge the fact that Biden sold influence to the Chinese despite the overwhelming evidence.

Of course they are dishonest about everything else so it is to be expected.

]
Obviously you didn't read the entire Mueller report.
Conspiracy would be a crime. Collusion isn’t. Mueller couldn’t prove conspiracy but he felt there may have been collusion. In my post you are replying to I said;

You undoubted believed the media conspiracy theory that Trump and Putin conspired to defeat poor Hillary. “My sources” told me that was false and it was.…emphasis added.

***snip***

The only problem is that collusion doesn’t exist as a legal concept. Trump himself may like to yell about NO COLLUSION but in this legal space, nobody can hear you scream.

As Mueller points out, conspiracy is the crime, and that depends on very clear coordination. “We understood coordination to require an agreement – tacit or express – between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference,” Mueller writes. “That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests.”

Without an agreement about election interference, there’s no conspiracy but plenty of what you might call COLLUSION. There might be an agreement to profit commercially involving, you know, a Trump Tower in Moscow or something. But that’s not the underlying crime Mueller was investigating around the election

However Hillary also colluded with Russia.

And while we are at it Ted Kennedy also colluded with Russia.

And Bill Clinton colluded with China.

***snip***

Our rating: Partly false

Trump's relatives were selling Trump's influence, in that they were using that influence to enhance their ability to remain in business. Kushner's business was in financial trouble.

]

Conspiracy would be a crime. Collusion isn’t. Mueller couldn’t prove conspiracy but he felt there may have been collusion. In my post you are replying to I said;

You undoubted believed the media conspiracy theory that Trump and Putin conspired to defeat poor Hillary. “My sources” told me that was false and it was.…emphasis added.

***snip***

The only problem is that collusion doesn’t exist as a legal concept. Trump himself may like to yell about NO COLLUSION but in this legal space, nobody can hear you scream.

As Mueller points out, conspiracy is the crime, and that depends on very clear coordination. “We understood coordination to require an agreement – tacit or express – between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference,” Mueller writes. “That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests.”

Without an agreement about election interference, there’s no conspiracy but plenty of what you might call COLLUSION. There might be an agreement to profit commercially involving, you know, a Trump Tower in Moscow or something. But that’s not the underlying crime Mueller was investigating around the election

However Hillary also colluded with Russia.

And while we are at it Ted Kennedy also colluded with Russia.

And Bill Clinton colluded with China.

How about obstruction?

As noted, read the FULL mueller report.

Forum List

Back