Trump Supporters ONLY I Need Your Help

Yes T won the rigged election but he won’t be reinstated !!!
Not until 2024 but 2022 will be dismal for Democrats after the miserable way they treated the American public with their fake response to COVID, their fake Russia conspiracy, their fake 1-sided impeachment and much more.

Leo123
That stuff nobody cares about
What will hurt the demons is the massive surge in violent crime, inflation and the Hordes of brown folks and CRT

If you aren't a Trump supporter and you cause havoc in this thread then you will be dealt with by putting on ignore as I'm not putting up with your crap anymore. Anyways, I recently found out today from a neighbor of mine that they've completed a lot of audits already that declare that Trump is the true winner (which comes no surprise to me) and that Arizona will be changing to red soon and I was wondering if you've seen any articles or videos that confirm this.

I also heard that Trump will be reinstated by August 15th and I really hope that's true, but I'm afraid that's currently only rumors and conspiracy theories. The only reason that I didn't post this thread in conspiracy theories is there's a good chance that it might be true and I'm crossing my fingers tightly for this. :D

It must be true. Here's the plan...

1625967642606.png

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
If you aren't a Trump supporter and you cause havoc in this thread then you will be dealt with by putting on ignore as I'm not putting up with your crap anymore. Anyways, I recently found out today from a neighbor of mine that they've completed a lot of audits already that declare that Trump is the true winner (which comes no surprise to me) and that Arizona will be changing to red soon and I was wondering if you've seen any articles or videos that confirm this.

I also heard that Trump will be reinstated by August 15th and I really hope that's true, but I'm afraid that's currently only rumors and conspiracy theories. The only reason that I didn't post this thread in conspiracy theories is there's a good chance that it might be true and I'm crossing my fingers tightly for this. :D

If trump is reinstated and your information is correct, I'll walk nude through time square.
You are dickhead.

That stuff nobody cares about
What will hurt the demons is the massive surge in violent crime, inflation and the Hordes of brown folks and CRT
It all matters to anyone actually paying attention which many more people are doing after the dismal display the Democrats have put on over the past 5 years.

Arizona was never blue because Arizona would never vote for one whose mind is damaged even a little let alone one who can not get through a sentance. But world leaders love walking on Joe and it looks like Joe likes being walked on

I was actually making fun of you but naturally, that went over your head. But, thanks.
Making baseless 'fun' is a form of deflection. You can't actually address facts and reality so you sink into making stupid jokes. I'm sure your Marxist minders approve. Right out of "Rules For Radicals"...When you can't rebut with facts, make jokes.
"Baseless"? I actually pointed out the gibberish you wrote. Next time, trying stringing along with an argument instead of vomiting out the echo chamber that you morons listen to. Get it? No? Read it a few times then fuck off.

"Baseless"? I actually pointed out the gibberish you wrote. Next time, trying stringing along with an argument instead of vomiting out the echo chamber that you morons listen to. Get it? No? Read it a few times then fuck off.
No you made up your own fantasy about what I wrote and are now, effectively, arguing with your own false reality. Have fun with that.

No you made up your own fantasy about what I wrote and are now, effectively, arguing with your own false reality. Have fun with that.
Actually moron, yes, I am having fun with your gibberish. Come on, give us some more of that verbal vomit you call an argument. It is highly entertaining. :auiqs.jpg:

You are going to be very disappointed when August 15th comes around.

If you knew anything about our government and our constitution, you would know that whoever that "neighbor of yours" is they're full of garbage.

Joe Biden is president and will remain president until 2024.

As far as the Arizona so called "recount." I guess you don't know that it's not official and it can't change any outcome to the 2020 election.

I guess you also don't know that last month the people who are doing that so called "recount" said they would have their results and a report by June 30th. It's now July 10th. No report and no results.

Let me guess, you believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man don't you?

That's why I posted this thread idiot I'm looking for one to see if it's true. Can't you and don't you read? :rolleyes:

first of all - your neighbor is either flat out lying, or is watching fake news.

you are computer savvy enough to google & research facts for yerself. why haven't you tried to educate yerself, potter? i've asked this of you b4:

are you afraid to learn the truth?

& 2nd: if you want people to not respond to you unkindly ... then you need to practice what you preach. moonglow asked for a link because this part of the forum requires one.

if you don't/can't provide one, then maybe you shoulda put this thread in the 'general discussion' section.

If trump is reinstated and your information is correct, I'll walk nude through time square.
You are dickhead.

Hell, why does Trump need to be reinstated for a good naked walk through Time Square but wait for winter and do it after a hot shower…

Anyhoo, Trump only chance of ever getting back to being President is if he win in 2024 and if that happens I will join you in that nude walk…

That's why I posted this thread idiot I'm looking for one to see if it's true. Can't you and don't you read? :rolleyes:
I see you've learned how to be nasty and biting for no reason. Google is yer friend.

I was obviously having trouble finding it and that's why I was asking.

as of July 8, 2021:

'Isn't the public entitled to know?' Arizona judge questions secrecy of Cyber Ninjas' audit records​

Ryan Randazzo
Arizona Republic

An Arizona judge on Wednesday asked an attorney for the state Senate why the public should not have access to records involving Cyber Ninjas, the tech firm reviewing the 2020 Maricopa County presidential election.

"Isn't the public entitled to know who is paying for this, what (Senate) President (Karen) Fann referred to as a constitutional and legislative function, this important constitutional duty?" Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp asked the lawyer for the Senate.

The question came during a hearing in a lawsuit filed by a nonprofit group called American Oversight. The suit was filed after the Senate declined to turn over records requested through the Arizona Public Records Law.
'Isn't the public entitled to know?' Arizona judge questions secrecy of Cyber Ninjas' audit records

which means NOBODY has seen any results, whether incomplete or not. NOT your neighbor ... NOT the fake news source he/she got it from ... nor the citizens & officials of AZ.

after all ... the grift isn't over with yet.

Trump will not be reinstated. I don't think there's any Constitutional provisions for this.

However.

I am 52 years old and have never seen a time in the US like this one. Everything is a lie right now. Everything. They lied to us about covid. About the vaccines. And yes, about the elections.

The media lies like they breathe.

I believe in Divine Retribution. And I believe the reckoning is coming.

Make of that what you will.

Trump will not be reinstated. I don't think there's any Constitutional provisions for this.

However.

I am 52 years old and have never seen a time in the US like this one. Everything is a lie right now. Everything. They lied to us about covid. About the vaccines. And yes, about the elections.

The media lies like they breathe.

I believe in Divine Retribution. And I believe the reckoning is coming.

Make of that what you will.
This too is a lie.

Forum List

Back