Trump Supporters ONLY I Need Your Help

Its his neighbor. The source is obviously credible.

Her and how many times do I have to say that I'm not even sure if it is or not?

Sir - You can continue this narrative if you wish, but it's changes nothing. State elections officials in both red and blue states have completed their ballot counts, recounts, and audits. Joe Biden is the winner.

Idea for you: Please contact the elections officials in any state you wish to obtain the official results. I think you'll find your source was not 100% accurate.

Trump lost Bigly

No use humoring the orange fool

If you aren't a Trump supporter and you cause havoc in this thread then you will be dealt with by putting on ignore as I'm not putting up with your crap anymore. Anyways, I recently found out today from a neighbor of mine that they've completed a lot of audits already that declare that Trump is the true winner (which comes no surprise to me) and that Arizona will be changing to red soon and I was wondering if you've seen any articles or videos that confirm this.

I also heard that Trump will be reinstated by August 15th and I really hope that's true, but I'm afraid that's currently only rumors and conspiracy theories. The only reason that I didn't post this thread in conspiracy theories is there's a good chance that it might be true and I'm crossing my fingers tightly for this. :D
They successfully stole the election and no damn audits can change that no matter what the results of the audits. And the organizations doing the audits are undoubtedly infiltrated by commies anyways.

The thing to do is try to prevent it from happening again by changing your state election laws.

Demand a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud. Make it the #1 issue.

If you aren't a Trump supporter and you cause havoc in this thread then you will be dealt with by putting on ignore as I'm not putting up with your crap anymore. Anyways, I recently found out today from a neighbor of mine that they've completed a lot of audits already that declare that Trump is the true winner (which comes no surprise to me) and that Arizona will be changing to red soon and I was wondering if you've seen any articles or videos that confirm this.

I also heard that Trump will be reinstated by August 15th and I really hope that's true, but I'm afraid that's currently only rumors and conspiracy theories. The only reason that I didn't post this thread in conspiracy theories is there's a good chance that it might be true and I'm crossing my fingers tightly for this. :D

While TRUMP did win the election and Arizona looks like it will be the 1st domino to fall, it's not true TRUMP will be reinstated, there is no way that will happen. Whatever proof comes out of the audit the left and many rinos on the right will dispute the findings. The best we can hope for is a big change within the voting systems and public awareness for the next election.

And don't pay attention to liberals, they spent the 1st 2 years of TRUMP's term saying he was going to resign, then the next 2 years saying he was going to be removed/arrested from impeachment.

Lefties will cause mass rioting if Trump gets re-instated. Judges who side with Trump will get canceled by the Democrat controlled media, their families and homes will be threatened, etc. We are facing no less than an attempt to take over America by force. Soros money is a big driver through his many radical, but nicely named, foundations that funnel money to Marxist candidates, causes and political appointments. We are losing our country to leftist-Marxists who have infiltrated the Democrat party and the main stream media.
We have a thing about the Constitution not being followed.

Trump will not be reinstated in August. The entire election could concretely be proven to be a fraud and there will be no reinstatement. There will have to be some resolution but that won't be it.

The best resolution would be for the administration to be put under a caretaker military junta providing a provisional government until the end of the term. Everything Biden did to be undone and the country restored to what it was when he took office. Then the legitimacy of the 2020 election recognized in 2024 and Trump takes office.

Who are "they"??

The people who audited the votes. Btw, just because they pretended that the evidence wasn't there doesn't mean that it wasn't.

The audits being done now are forensic audits that are focusing on more then recounting ballots, they are looking for fraud and irregularities. Many of the audits previously done were just recounts and many didn't actually recount the physical ballots, and none did anything to verify the voter roles as being legal eligible voters.

Who are "they"??

The people who audited the votes. Btw, just because they pretended that the evidence wasn't there doesn't mean that it wasn't.

The audits being done now are forensic audits that are focusing on more then recounting ballots, they are looking for fraud and irregularities. Many of the audits previously done were just recounts and many didn't actually recount the physical ballots, and none did anything to verify the voter roles as being legal eligible voters.

The GOP is already wanting another audit. I guess this one isnt going well.

Your party is strong with its multiple obfuscations also known as omeurta. In fact, you are governed by the Nancy Pelosi mob that has the goal of cancelling America by way of chaos her omeurta dealings have taken away power of the American people by dismantling traditional, legal representation rights based on mojorities.

The August 25 Trump Reinstatement rumor was around in January or February, then disappeared as Joe Biden started undoing every Trump policy Biden/shadow communist puppetmaster force dictated without notice unless you count Biden's crib notes the puppetmasters concocted that somehow failed to convince gullible persons that Biden was legit.

Who are "they"??

The audits being done now are political theatre being performed by proven partisans that are manifestly unqualified to conduct audits.

There are no constitutional provisions for do overs once the EC has voted. You're energy would be better spent on unseating the commies in congress next year.

Which is impossible since Dems are now in control of the voting system.

I disagree, it's not impossible.

Lefties will cause mass rioting if Trump gets re-instated. Judges who side with Trump will get canceled by the Democrat controlled media, their families and homes will be threatened, etc. We are facing no less than an attempt to take over America by force. Soros money is a big driver through his many radical, but nicely named, foundations that funnel money to Marxist candidates, causes and political appointments. We are losing our country to leftist-Marxists who have infiltrated the Democrat party and the main stream media.
We have a thing about the Constitution not being followed.

Oh, like the president not enforcing immigration laws despite his taking an oath saying he would?

Good job. All them buzz words...Lefties, Democrat-controlled mainstream media, Marxist, Soros... All in one indecipherable spaghetti vomit.

Next time throw in... Chinese, Mooslems, Clinton, Obama... Because, why not? LOL
Nice deflecting.

There's a lot of talk. Only time will tell.
I'm not certain, neither are the Constitutional experts about what will happen to the Presidency if Fraud is proven.
There is no precedence for this. Maybe it will be a National referendum and the people will be able to conduct another vote?
But if you abide by the Constitution then another President cannot be elected until 2024.
The only other alternative I see is the Military taking control until the next election.

Kind of makes sense seeing the Democrats are pushing hard for CRT in the Military. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I also understand that the only one able to call the Natl Guard in DC is the President.
So when did the Natl Guard erect the fences around DC. before or after the inauguration?
I believe the fences went up on January 7th 2021.

Lot of pieces are moving in the game. Hard to keep ahead of the next move.
I don't believe the Democrats will be controlling anything after the 2022 election though.
Not that they are controlling anything now. It's just keeping up appearances.

New emails just released .... Mueller knows who the hitman on Seth Rich is.
Very interesting indeed.
You have to scroll to page 130 - 137...

It's going to be a very HOT summer
Hugs

Good job. All them buzz words...Lefties, Democrat-controlled mainstream media, Marxist, Soros... All in one indecipherable spaghetti vomit.

Next time throw in... Chinese, Mooslems, Clinton, Obama... Because, why not? LOL
Nice deflecting.
I was actually making fun of you but naturally, that went over your head. But, thanks.

I was actually making fun of you but naturally, that went over your head. But, thanks.
Making baseless 'fun' is a form of deflection. You can't actually address facts and reality so you sink into making stupid jokes. I'm sure your Marxist minders approve. Right out of "Rules For Radicals"...When you can't rebut with facts, make jokes.

Forum List

Back