Trump supporters love them some Putin.

Ok with me. But no bitching and moaning about inflation. Especially when it hits double digits.

Inflation will increase if the government stops handing out $5,000 cards, Obamaphones and keeping illegals at Manhattan hotels??? Did Paul Krugman tell you that?

First one of the many links available.

Those illegals are keeping the country afloat. They are doing jobs at virtually no wages that would cost a hundred times as much to hire Citizens to do. Things like picking vegetables and fruits. Construction. And warehouse jobs in miserable conditions.

Now do I think it is fair? No. But fair hasn’t ever existed in this world. Why should I pretend it will later?

I try and deal in reality. Not fantasy, fiction, or pretending that the world will be wonderful if only…….

Eliminate all the illegals. First I have no idea how you would do it. Second. That would cost trillions of dollars by itself and take decades and probably violate the constitution a dozen different ways.

If you imagine the illegals are costing us money how will you deal with trillions in hunting them down and shipping them home?

That's idiotic. This country is not being kept "afloat" because of illegal immigration. The amount of revenue they generate is less than the federal and state expenditures we're paying because of illegal immigration.

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2023-03/Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on American Taxpayers 2023 WEB_0.pdf

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers 202367
"At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs
incurred by the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.3 million citizen children
of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,730 per illegal alien family member.
These figures are before taxes paid by illegal aliens are factored in. The totals with taxes factored in are
as follows:

Total Expenditures:
Total Federal Expenditures $66,449,136,000
Total State and Local Expenditures $115,608,729,000
Total National Expenditures $182,057,865,000

Net Tax Contributions:
Net Federal Taxes Paid $16,219,495,000
Net State and Local Taxes Paid $15,172,140,000
Total Net Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000

Total Cost of Illegal Immigration:
Minus Total Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000
Total Fiscal Cost of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers: $150,666,230,000

The measly $15 billion Trump wanted to spend on the border wall looks pretty paltry to the $150,666,230,000 illegals are costing us.

Inflation will increase if the government stops handing out $5,000 cards, Obamaphones and keeping illegals at Manhattan hotels??? Did Paul Krugman tell you that?

Nah. When warehouses have to pay three times as much for workers. Someone is gonna pass those expenses along. Who pays? Oh yes. The consumer.

When farmers need twice as much money to afford farm hands because the Illegals are gone.

Inflation will skyrocket. Since this is apparently happening in minutes after Trump is elected.

That's idiotic. This country is not being kept "afloat" because of illegal immigration. The amount of revenue they generate is less than the federal and state expenditures we're paying because of illegal immigration.

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2023-03/Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on American Taxpayers 2023 WEB_0.pdf

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers 202367
"At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs
incurred by the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.3 million citizen children
of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,730 per illegal alien family member.
These figures are before taxes paid by illegal aliens are factored in. The totals with taxes factored in are
as follows:

Total Expenditures:
Total Federal Expenditures $66,449,136,000
Total State and Local Expenditures $115,608,729,000

Net Tax Contributions:
Net Federal Taxes Paid $16,219,495,000
Net State and Local Taxes Paid $15,172,140,000
Total Net Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000

Total Cost of Illegal Immigration:
Minus Total Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000
Total Fiscal Cost of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers: $150,666,230,000

The measly $15 billion Trump wanted to spend on the border wall looks pretty paltry to the $150,666,230,000 illegals are costing us.

Propaganda website? Were you too scared to link to your brown people smell bad sites?

At least Putin loves his country and is not some mealy-mouthed geriatric dunce who does not know what day of the week it is.

Nah. When warehouses have to pay three times as much for workers. Someone is gonna pass those expenses along. Who pays? Oh yes. The consumer.

When farmers need twice as much money to afford farm hands because the Illegals are gone.

Inflation will skyrocket. Since this is apparently happening in minutes after Trump is elected.

LOL! This is Paul "Wrong in the Trillion Column" Krugman talking right?

LOL! This is Paul "Wrong in the Trillion Column" Krugman talking right?

Nope. I run heavy machinery. I’ve worked in. transportation since I got out of the Army. You would be shocked at the number of warehouses that have workers who are illegals.

Remember this gem from when Trump was President?

They rounded up nearly 700 illegals and that was just at one corporations chicken processing plants. One company in one state.

That helps keep the cost of Chicken low at your store. If the plant has to pay more, they’re going to charge more aren’t they? It may have escaped you but profit is pretty important in capitalism.

If you imagine that was a one off. You are a bigger dreamer than the kids brought here as infants.

Construction? Lots of illegals there. Hurricane clean up? About two thirds of the crews who do clean up and rebuilding damaged structures are illegals.

How much more do you think you should pay to get your roof fixed after a hurricane?

All of those would cost more to get Americans to do it. A lot more. Maybe twice or three times as much. Who pays for that? The price gets passed on to consumers.

Before you say no it doesn’t. Remember the glee you guys on the right have in pointing out how expensive a Big Mac is where they have high minimum wages.

When things cost more that is called inflation. When inflation hits workers elsewhere expect more money to keep working. That means it spreads.

So when you get your wish and there are no illegals don’t cry about inflation. You got what you wanted.

Nope. I run heavy machinery. I’ve worked in. transportation since I got out of the Army. You would be shocked at the number of warehouses that have workers who are illegals.

Remember this gem from when Trump was President?

They rounded up nearly 700 illegals and that was just at one corporations chicken processing plants. One company in one state.

That helps keep the cost of Chicken low at your store. If the plant has to pay more, they’re going to charge more aren’t they? It may have escaped you but profit is pretty important in capitalism.

If you imagine that was a one off. You are a bigger dreamer than the kids brought here as infants.

Construction? Lots of illegals there. Hurricane clean up? About two thirds of the crews who do clean up and rebuilding damaged structures are illegals.

How much more do you think you should pay to get your roof fixed after a hurricane?

All of those would cost more to get Americans to do it. A lot more. Maybe twice or three times as much. Who pays for that? The price gets passed on to consumers.

Before you say no it doesn’t. Remember the glee you guys on the right have in pointing out how expensive a Big Mac is where they have high minimum wages.

When things cost more that is called inflation. When inflation hits workers elsewhere expect more money to keep working. That means it spreads.

So when you get your wish and there are no illegals don’t cry about inflation. You got what you wanted.

That's odd because chicken prices only started to spike when Dark Brandon added Trillions to circulation

That's odd because chicken prices only started to spike when Dark Brandon added Trillions to circulation

Chicken prices started to spike during Covid. When getting workers was hard. That was. Oh what was his name? I can’t remember. The President before Biden.

Propaganda website? Were you too scared to link to your brown people smell bad sites?

FAIR is the largest immigration reform organization in the country, and has been around for 40 years. Just because you don't like the results of their study doesn't mean you can deem them to be "propaganda."

First one of the many links available.

Those illegals are keeping the country afloat. They are doing jobs at virtually no wages that would cost a hundred times as much to hire Citizens to do. Things like picking vegetables and fruits. Construction. And warehouse jobs in miserable conditions.

Now do I think it is fair? No. But fair hasn’t ever existed in this world. Why should I pretend it will later?

I try and deal in reality. Not fantasy, fiction, or pretending that the world will be wonderful if only…….

Eliminate all the illegals. First I have no idea how you would do it. Second. That would cost trillions of dollars by itself and take decades and probably violate the constitution a dozen different ways.

If you imagine the illegals are costing us money how will you deal with trillions in hunting them down and shipping them home?
What a load of horseshit. Machines have already replaced most manual labor on farms.

How would eliminating illegals violate the Constitution or cost $trillions of dollars? The cost of hunting them down and shipping them home will be far less than the cost of all the welfare benefits they receive.

Chicken prices started to spike during Covid. When getting workers was hard. That was. Oh what was his name? I can’t remember. The President before Biden.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

2022-06-12%20Misery%20Index.jpg

Huh. So it was all my imagination.

I just don’t know where I got that idea.

I mean. It just didn’t happen right?

There was no shortage. And no corresponding increase in prices.

Well hell. I just don’t understand.

They adore the strongman. They want to be led, and they need to feed off the perceived "strength" of someone else.

This appears to be what they've wanted all along, and now's their chance.

Who knew. I didn't.

:dunno:
Thanks rube.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
The link has nothing to do with trump or trump supporters

And the headline is a damn lie

The link has nothing to do with trump or trump supporters

And the headline is a damn lie
We need to admit Ukraine into NATO and then see what Putin does.

That is the fastest and cheapest option. Putin knows he is no match for NATO.

The OP is moronic.

Forum List

Back