Trump supporters lined up along the hallway as Trump Files to be on New Hampshire Republican primary election

Three post and you could not scrape together on intelligent sentence.

You are one retarded piece of shit dude. You're probably the stupidest poster in the forum.
Oh dear! Whatever will I do???? A MAGAt disapproves! Woe is me!.....................................

1698164982333.png

Remember when Biden supporters were all lined up for him?
Of course you don't, it never happened
Oh, darn. You lied, as usual.

Watch and weep, loser. Biden had a much bigger turnout for his filing.

Most beloved and admired person in the United States of America.
Maybe of all time.
Maybe. "Beloved" isn't the adjective I would use for how I feel about him personally. :) Personally I often find him a bit boorish, unkind, petty, petulant, obnoxious while at other times I see him as likable, wise, brilliant.

I accept him as he is and accept that maybe he sometimes comes across in an unattractive way because he is who he is. He allows nobody to dictate to him what he has to say, how he has to say it, and be complete PC and/or statesmanlike (whatever that is.)

But I voted for him in 2016 because he offered a vision like no other had offered in my lifetime and because I had a glimmer of hope he actually meant it all.

I voted for him in 2020 because he had demonstrated big time that he DID mean it all and furthermore had the instincts, skill sets, willingness to utilize trial and error to find solutions, courage to try again if he fell short the first time. He accomplished more in the three years he had before COVID than any President of my now long lifetime. He produced more truly good results for America not to mention the closest thing to world peace I have experienced in that now long lifetime.

I honestly cannot find one single thing the Biden administration has accomplished that made anything better in the long term, much of the good Trump had done was deliberately reversed, and for a large majority of Americans, they are definitely worse off under Biden.

So, I will vote for Trump again in the primary election and, if he is the nominee, will vote for him with a clear conscience for President.

Trump arrived in style in New Hampshire on Monday ahead of an anticipated speech in Derry, where he rolled up to the State House, officially filing to be on the ballot for the New Hampshire Republican primary election.

Inside the State House, excited Trump supporters lined up along the hallway, holding signs and wearing bright red MAGA hats ahead of his appearance.

Trump told the press that New Hampshire was “a very important place. A very important state.”

In the Granite State, President Trump is far and away the leading Republican candidate in the primary polls. According to recent data averages from FiveThirtyEight polling, the president holds 44 percent of GOP primary voter support in New Hampshire, representing a 29-point lead.

Did they rattle their tin cups against the bars as he passed?

I voted for him in 2020 because he had demonstrated big time that he DID mean it all and furthermore had the instincts, skill sets, willingness to utilize trial and error to find solutions, courage to try again if he fell short the first time. He accomplished more in the three years he had before COVID than any President of my now long lifetime.
Yes, Trump achieved much. He failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". He failed to build the wall. He failed to get Mexico to pay for it. He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent. He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers. He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised. He failed to bring down drug prices as promised. He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding. He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit. He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised. He failed to release his tax returns as promised. He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised. He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He doubled the federal deficit. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels. His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

So, yeah. I can see why you voted for him again. :rolleyes:

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump achieved much. He failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". He failed to build the wall. He failed to get Mexico to pay for it. He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent. He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers. He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised. He failed to bring down drug prices as promised. He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding. He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit. He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised. He failed to release his tax returns as promised. He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised. He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He doubled the federal deficit. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels. His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

So, yeah. I can see why you voted for him again. :rolleyes:

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.
There is no obsession stronger than TDS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back