Trump supporters are lunatics

Looked it up,did you? THinking to prove me wrong. And now you are spinning to try to distract from the fact that Obama did indeed use government agents to spy on Trump's campaign.

Just like he said. And just like you libs denied.

It was a legitimately predicated investigation into a felony.

Now, back to the issue, how was that investigation used to harm Trump’s campaign?

An hour ago, you were calling me a moron for claiming it happened. Now you are justifying it.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize how stupid that makes you look? And how insanely dishonest?

I was only calling people morons who think the investigation was used against the Trump campaign.

You’re moving the goalposts.

Still waiting for all you geniuses to show me how Crossfire Hurricane was used against the campaign.

Nice walking it back. I give your dodging a solid 9.2. Even the Russian judge is giving you a good 8.5

The only one walking anything back is you. Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation. It proceeded with secrecy and there’s accountability.

Project Veritas has no accountability and is specifically intended to be publicized so as to affect the outcome of elections.

They’re nothing a like. Only a moron would make such a comparison.

You people denied it was occurring. You ridiculed Trump for claiming it, and when he was proved correct, you just moved on to your next bullshit attack.

Nice walking it back. I give your dodging a solid 9.2. Even the Russian judge is giving you a good 8.5

The only one walking anything back is you. Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation. It proceeded with secrecy and there’s accountability.

Project Veritas has no accountability and is specifically intended to be publicized so as to affect the outcome of elections.

lol showing the actions and videoing the words of leftists is a good thing

Sometimes it’s a felony. One of which he’s already weaseled out of.
So you have a problem with whistleblowers?

Do you have a problem with personal privacy?
No such thing as personal privacy in a public venue
Are you concerned about that when it comes to WHISTLEBLOWERS INVOLVING THE PRESIDENT?

Now, back to the issue, how was that investigation used to harm Trump’s campaign?

An hour ago, you were calling me a moron for claiming it happened. Now you are justifying it.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize how stupid that makes you look? And how insanely dishonest?

I was only calling people morons who think the investigation was used against the Trump campaign.

Still waiting for all you geniuses to show me how Crossfire Hurricane was used against the campaign.

You people denied it was occurring. You ridiculed Trump for claiming it, and when he was proved correct, you just moved on to your next bullshit attack.

Who denied what exactly? The investigation was announced publicly after the election, not before. Trump made a lot of claims, sometimes contradicting himself. He said for a long time he was not subject to investigation (which was actually true at the time) but would also claim his wires were tapped (which was untrue).

Trump to this day has a hard time admitting that Russia hacked the DNC and still has never admitted it was done to help his campaign.

If that’s all he had done, it would be okay. But lying to get access to a Congress person’s office is not cool.

We know Barry Hussein's FBI used a foreign agent to obtain a fraudulent FISA warrant but today's lefties think MI-6 infiltrated the "Teachers Union". Which one is the lunatic?

We know Barry Hussein's FBI used a foreign agent to obtain a fraudulent FISA warrant but today's lefties think MI-6 infiltrated the "Teachers Union". Which one is the lunatic?
People who say "barry hussein" are lunatics. Next?

Remember when you libs denied that Obama used government agents to do the same thing to the Trump campaign?

That was funny. Who did you morons think you were fooling?
Because Obama didn’t use the government to do anything of the sort.

What morons actually believe that?

Because Obama didn’t use the government to do anything of the sort.

Tell me about Crossfire Hurricane...…...

You tell me. How was Crossfire Hurricane used against Trump.

How was Crossfire Hurricane used against Trump.

Do you know what Crossfire Hurricane was?
Yes. I do. Do you?

It was using government agencies to corruptly investigate the campaign of the opposing party.

Trump headstone.gif

LOL!!! You are funny.
The investigation into the Trump campaign was kept a closely guarded secret until well after the election. Even then, they released very, very few details until the final report.

Sorry, but you’d have to be a lunatic to compare the two.

Looked it up,did you? THinking to prove me wrong. And now you are spinning to try to distract from the fact that Obama did indeed use government agents to spy on Trump's campaign.

What felony?

how was that investigation used to harm Trump’s campaign?

The correct question is how was that investigation used to harm Trump’s presidency?

The theft of DNC emails, silly.

Why is that the correct question?

Who in the Trump campaign did that?
When were they charged? What was their sentence?

Was it used to harm his campaign or was it used to harm his presidency?

The investigation into the Trump campaign was kept a closely guarded secret until well after the election. Even then, they released very, very few details until the final report.

Sorry, but you’d have to be a lunatic to compare the two.

What felony?

The correct question is how was that investigation used to harm Trump’s presidency?

No one in Trump’s campaign was charged. There was an investigation that determined they weren’t involved.

Since we both appear to agree it wasn’t used to harm his campaign, I guess the real question now becomes why wasn’t it used to harm his campaign?

Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation.

Based on Mifsud telling Papadopoulos the Russians have emails and Papadopoulos repeating Mifsud's claim to Alexander Downer?

Hilarious!!

Based on Mifsud telling Papadopoulos the Russians have emails and Papadopoulos repeating Mifsud's claim to Alexander Downer?

Hilarious!!

Tell me what’s so hilarious about it?

What felony?

No one in Trump’s campaign was charged. There was an investigation that determined they weren’t involved.

Since we both appear to agree it wasn’t used to harm his campaign, I guess the real question now becomes why wasn’t it used to harm his campaign?

No one in Trump’s campaign was charged.

No charges? How can that be?
You should have some pretty clear cut evidence if you're going to get FISA warrants and
investigate the Presidential campaign of the opposing party.

Unless you're the corrupt Obama Justice Department, eh?

I guess the real question now becomes why wasn’t it used to harm his campaign?

You already said no one was involved. Didn't stop you corrupt assholes from trying to use it to harm his administration though.

Hilarious!!

Tell me what’s so hilarious about it?

One guy repeating a rumor to a third guy....quick, Crossfire Hurricane.
Hilarious that you think it was justified.

Hey, I heard Biden eats dead babies.
How many FBI agents should we send to investigate?

Working with the founder of a mercenary army, who's sister is Betsy Devos btw, to infiltrate and sabotage political opponents. It is a level of extremism that would make a terrorist proud. Vote this November, folks.

Erik Prince Recruits Ex-Spies to Help Infiltrate Liberal Groups

Erik Prince, the security contractor with close ties to the Trump administration, has in recent years helped recruit former American and British spies for secretive intelligence-gathering operations that included infiltrating Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda

The next four plus years will be agonizing for you [emoji22].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working with the founder of a mercenary army, who's sister is Betsy Devos btw, to infiltrate and sabotage political opponents. It is a level of extremism that would make a terrorist proud. Vote this November, folks.

Erik Prince, the security contractor with close ties to the Trump administration, has in recent years helped recruit former American and British spies for secretive intelligence-gathering operations that included infiltrating Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda
what is lunacy is to think those on the right need to infiltrate a leftist group to make the already insane look insane
That would be comparable to putting tits on a bull

......or a vagina on Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson! :highfive:

If that’s all he had done, it would be okay. But lying to get access to a Congress person’s office is not cool.
When that congress person is a lying sack of shit, I have no problem with using to the tactic to catch the lying sack of shit.

what is lunacy is to think those on the right need to infiltrate a leftist group to make the already insane look insane

Indeed

Indeed

Totally unhinged lefties using the 'lunatic' word.
How golden.....

Forum List

Back