Trump Supporter threatens to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins

I'd be okay with her having another seizure and falling down a loooong flight of stairs.

Wishing ill will on others who have different opinions than you. This is modern day conservatism.

She's a subversive kunt and an enemy of America.
I want her dead like I would a terrorist.
Fascinating...with a healthy dose of Drumpf-like misogyny.

Nah...I want the same for Barry and Bill.

does not look like he said he would kill her.
Looks like he just plans to find a way to strip her of power.
Killing would be too good for her and take away years of joy watching her cry over being in prison.
I would certainly opt for a long prison stay with excellent health care so she could suffer more.

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

Does this man work for Bob Cramer....the man who is in charge of inciting violence at Trump rallies...who is paid by, and directed by the Demcorat National Committee and the hilary campaign.......he is on video stating it is his job to incite violence at Trump rallies....does this guy work for him?

Meanwhile the Libtards are fire bombing Republican campaign HQs.

Kind of reminds you of the Nazi Brownshirts, doesn't it?

Meanwhile, liberals are helping raise money to rebuild that campaign office.
Democrats Raised $13,161 To Rebuild NC GOP Campaign Office

Yea after the bombing took place.

Did you expect them to start a gofundme page to rebuild their building when it was still standing? lol

I expect the filthy ass Democrats to not fire bomb Republican campaign offices like the Brownshirt Nazis would have done.

Did you expect them to start a gofundme page to rebuild their building when it was still standing? lol

I expect the filthy ass Democrats to not fire bomb Republican campaign offices like the Brownshirt Nazis would have done.
You expect too much.
but Trumps supporters are the violent ones. Must remember that

I'd be okay with her having another seizure and falling down a loooong flight of stairs.

Wishing ill will on others who have different opinions than you. This is modern day conservatism.

You should tell us more about your plans for the next President of the United States.(and the current one and a former one)

You expect too much.
We've noticed that. Will you all be peaceful after the election?

You expect too much.
I will
However I sure that if by some miracle Trump were to win, there would be riots in every city as the democrats took to the streets.
Democrats can not be trusted to act civilized,

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election
CLinton supporters been violent from the git go

You should tell us more about your plans for the next President of the United States.(and the current one and a former one)

Watch yourself....thats a pretty serious accusation.

-----------

No, they haven't.

-----------

No, they haven't.
Have you watched the news and the violence that is at the rallys against Trump supporters. Are you blind or just plain stupid.. What about the firebombing in NC. Do you think Trump did that??

We will support that filthy ass Crooked Hillary piece of shit even less than we supported that Hussein Obama asshole if (god forbid) she wins.

FHRC

hiLIARy really does deserve to be put out of her misery!

statue19n-5-web.jpg

Forum List

Back