Trump Support Among Republicans is Cratering

i think one of the two main reasons most people are turning to DeSantis is that along with him in the white house, GOP senate and congress, we are assured at least a 12 year control of everything!!! no matter who the VP is.

Trump support is as high as ever with repubican voters... the lack of support from some elected republicans has always been there but they didn't have to stones to speak it in public... today they do... but regardless if you think anyone in the democrat party could beat Trump in 24 name them...
I personally don't think Trump will go through with his campaign because the media and dems are going full scale anti constitution to nail him to the wall for nothing...
So I think in the end he will support DeSantis...
I hope he does support DeSantis, but as his running mate for the VP job. Then DeSantis could get 4 years of experience in the White House, which Trump already has.

Hopefully.......but not just a plain doctor.....what we need here for these leftwing lunatics is a proper psychiatrist somebody who tries to prevent mental disorders on people ....

A big task I know!:rolleyes:
No truer words were ever spoken (sadly). :disbelief:

It wasn't that Trump's agenda was bad. There were things he proposed I didn't care for, but there were many things he wanted to do that I agreed with. It was his narcissism and toxic personality that did him in. We need a Republican candidate who can build on the positive parts of his agenda while encouraging unity, not division.

I'd never thought I'd see the day where we actually agree to a point as I actually like everything he did politically while he was president but everywhere else we agree.

i thought bill clinton was the first black president
Not true MCIAR! The true identity of Bill Clinton was recently identified on stage at a gaming presentation, major awards for gaming, where a young boy snuck up on stage to state that Bill Clinton deserved the award. The best part was when the boy said that the award was in honor of “ My reformed orthodox rabbi, Bill Clinton!” lol That was great and worth a look at the clip!

Forum List

Back