Trump Support Among Republicans is Cratering

Are you for real ? From Biden we've had recession, monstrous inflation still roaring, Mexican border madness, with illegal aliens being flown into US cities and being supported in hotels & apartments with US tax $$$. There was the Afghanistan debacle. Biden discrimination against white males with his VP & SCOTUS picks, and selecting perverts to high level jobs, lest we forget all the photos & videos of being a pervert himself. And then there's the "big guy" stuff. Whew! what a record.
You have my politely stated opinion. The rest is below my dignity to entertain.

It wasn't that Trump's agenda was bad. There were things he proposed I didn't care for, but there were many things he wanted to do that I agreed with. It was his narcissism and toxic personality that did him in. We need a Republican candidate who can build on the positive parts of his agenda while encouraging unity, not division.

Republican support for Donald Trump's presidential bid in 2024 has cratered, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, as the former president is beleaguered by midterm losses and courtroom setbacks.

By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.

Yahoo news??? weak and desperate even for you Taz me....
I'd bet you a million bucks that Trump could beat Biden today...

DeSantis fears to challenge Trump. Considering that, his 25% is significant.

He has to wait until Trump isn't a factor anymore and then he can inherit all of Trump's 55%.

How will Trump be taken down and out of the running? Will it be his party that destroys him out of fear that he can't win an election?

I don't think he'll wait.

I think he'll announce his candidacy within the next year and challenge Trump.

And I believe he'll beat Trump out for the nomination...

Yahoo news??? weak and desperate even for you Taz me....
I'd bet you a million bucks that Trump could beat Biden today...
Trump's support has no doubt faded somewhat.

The ball is in the DOJ's court now and that's dependent on government having the confidence to move against Trump.

The risk is great but it doesn't need to be explained repeatedly on how Trump might be able to enlist support for bringing out the guns.

It's possible.

But the momentum is with DeSantis already, before he's even dared to suggest he'll run. Trump's popularity is on the decline and now some R's are daring to say so.

Like Biden and the democrats are upholding the constitution.... LOL
Biden's appointment doesn't even know how to define "Woman", 'cause she isn't a biologist.
Repeating nonsense you may have heard on the radio, tv, or read on social media does not make you educated.

DeSantis is much more desirable to the party than Trump is now, due to the risk of Trump's time is past.

But Trump still holds fear over DeSantis's head, that's preventing DeSantis from declaring his challenge to Trump.

DeSantis is playing it cowardly but smart in that he knows Trump has the mechanisms in place to destroy DeSantis.

It's fun to speculate when I have no dog in the fight. But still we have to wait to see how DeSantis will be awarded the opportunity?

No its fake news from an unreliable news source that is wrong more than it is right... how many times does a news source have to get it wrong before you stop posting their bullshit?...

annoyed-kid-sticking-fingers-ears-with-eyes-closed_34435-2437.jpg

Trump's support has no doubt faded somewhat.

The ball is in the DOJ's court now and that's dependent on government having the confidence to move against Trump.

The risk is great but it doesn't need to be explained repeatedly on how Trump might be able to enlist support for bringing out the guns.
Trump support is as high as ever with repubican voters... the lack of support from some elected republicans has always been there but they didn't have to stones to speak it in public... today they do... but regardless if you think anyone in the democrat party could beat Trump in 24 name them...
I personally don't think Trump will go through with his campaign because the media and dems are going full scale anti constitution to nail him to the wall for nothing...
So I think in the end he will support DeSantis...

Translation - "It's not what I want to hear, therefore it's fake."
When Trump's support started to crash on this forum, that was an indication that Trump's popularity in the real world is in some serious trouble.

Quite unfortunate in my opinion in that Trump has always been the best prospect of stopping America's proxy war against Russia.

When Trump's support started to crash on this forum, that was an indication that Trump's popularity in the real world is in some serious trouble.

Quite unfortunate in my opinion in that Trump has always been the best prospect of stopping America's proxy war against Russia.
You are for Putin? Just like Trump?

You are for Russia's war on Ukraine to take over Ukraine into the Russian Empire?

Yeah, we all need to be pro Russia. Let us send weapons to protect Russia against the Ukrainian invasion.

Forum List

Back