Trump sucking up to Klaus Schwab

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

It boggles my mind how there are people aware of the Evil Global Government agenda of the World Economic Forum, but still support Trump.

Trump has never said a bad word about Klaus Schwab. He hasn’t said a single word about the WEF since he was last there in January of 2020. And his daughter Ivanka is a WEF young global leader.

As far as liberals, you’re all idiots that support the WEF or have no clue what it is

It boggles my mind how there are people aware of the Evil Global Government agenda of the World Economic Forum, but still support Trump.

Trump has never said a bad word about Klaus Schwab. He hasn’t said a single word about the WEF since he was last there in January of 2020. And his daughter Ivanka is a WEF young global leader.

As far as liberals, you’re all idiots that support the WEF or have no clue what it is

If true. Not good.

The United States is just whistling past the graveyard if they elect Trump. He is full on board with the 'Woke' and the UN's "Sustainable Goals" agenda.

The United States is just whistling past the graveyard if they elect Trump. He is full on board with the 'Woke' and the UN's "Sustainable Goals" agenda.
I don’t think it matters which puppet they elect. And “they” doesn’t mean the American people

^ THIS.

IMO all modern-day presidents are puppets. Either playing the role of a "conservative" or a "liberal."
2 sides of the same coin. But the puppets go beyond presidents. Every congressmen, state officials, city officials, all the way down to school boards. Then there are CEOs/boardmembers of big corporations and celebrities.

All soulless puppets

Forum List

Back