Trump: Successful Businessman, No/ Successful Con Man, Yes

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Right-wingers have been taken in by Republican con men for decades.

“Tricky Dick” Nixon scammed the conservatives with his “Secret Plan” to end the Vietnam War. He milked this promise for two election cycles. His downfall did not come from the people discovering his lies about ending the war, but from his staff’s illegal break-in at the Watergate Hotel. The right-wingers defend his innocence to this day. Suckers!!!

Reagan scammed the righties with his “Trickle Down” snake oil. Along with this was his inspired deregulation of the savings and loan industry, which wiped out the savings of millions of average Americans. His policies were responsible for increasing the national debt more than any president before him. The Reagan Myth has replaced the truth of his administration.

The scam artists of the GOP , Bush Sr. Dubya, continued to fool the gullible conservatives with their own lies and tall tales.

But even as proficient as Bush I and II were as con men, Trump is rapidly becoming the champion Republican con man.

Proof of this can be found at the following link:

Robert Reich - Timeline | Facebook

Trump supporters, only proceed to the link if you dare. The post at the link tells the truth about Donald Trump. Anyone familiar with U.S. financial history will find the relevant facts lead to the same figures as the post's author Robert Reich.

The facts will prove the right-wingers' new hero Trump, is no where near the business wizard he says he is. Actually, he hardly rises to mediocre as a businessman. But, as can be seen by the right-wingers in lockstep swallowing his snake oil, he is an extraordinary con man.

Oh grow up. Put on your big boy pants will you and not post a lamo thread like this again.

Pure scum! Fucked over thousands of people out of everything.

Matt seriously you need to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow. I have no doubt that no one wants to date you and you have zits the size of ..............OMG wait. Are you my husbands brother in law? He can't get a date either.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Three more winners for tinydancer...oh heck three more.....:biggrin:
enough of the hate Trump BS we all have heard it until we can't hear it anymore.

“Tricky Dick” Nixon scammed the conservatives with his “Secret Plan” to end the Vietnam War. He milked this promise for two election cycles. His downfall did not come from the people discovering his lies about ending the war, but from his staff’s illegal break-in at the Watergate Hotel. The right-wingers defend his innocence to this day. Suckers!!!

Reagan scammed the righties with his “Trickle Down” snake oil. Along with this was his inspired deregulation of the savings and loan industry, which wiped out the savings of millions of average Americans. His policies were responsible for increasing the national debt more than any president before him. The Reagan Myth has replaced the truth of his administration.

The scam artists of the GOP , Bush Sr. Dubya, continued to fool the gullible conservatives with their own lies and tall tales.

But even as proficient as Bush I and II were as con men, Trump is rapidly becoming the champion Republican con man.

Trump supporters, only proceed to the link if you dare. The post at the link tells the truth about Donald Trump. Anyone familiar with U.S. financial history will find the relevant facts lead to the same figures as the post's author Robert Reich.

The facts will prove the right-wingers' new hero Trump, is no where near the business wizard he says he is. Actually, he hardly rises to mediocre as a businessman. But, as can be seen by the right-wingers in lockstep swallowing his snake oil, he is an extraordinary con man.

I think it's kind of stupid of you to be on here bashing Ronald Reagan right now. Millions of Reagnites are moving over to Hillary Clinton, and it's really not wise for some dumbass to spoil this connection between Reaganites and Hillary Clinton. I seriously doubt Hillary Clinton would appreciate your negative comments about Ronald Reagan right now. In fact, this was man was at the DNC convention in case you missed it. Reagan was respected by both Democrats and Republicans in this country, and a 2nd term 49 state landslide victory is proof of that, regardless of what you think.

map_1984_original.jpg

As far as Trump's business practices--you're right and Michael Bloomberg who is much wealthier than Trump had this to say about him.

Michael Bloomberg's entire Democratic convention speech

And of course we have the Trump University law suits coming up and I imagine this woman will be the 1st witness for the plaintiff.

So uh. What percentage of the Clinton Foundation's 'earnings' went to charity again? I think it was around 6% if you round it up.

... Yup, Trump's the con man.

Wonder when I'll find a thread on Trump that isn't basically the pot calling the kettle black.

So uh. What percentage of the Clinton Foundation's 'earnings' went to charity again? I think it was around 6% if you round it up.

Wonder when I'll find a thread on Trump that isn't basically the pot calling the kettle black.

That's bullshit. No link it's :bsflag:

That's bullshit. No link it's :bsflag:
Oh look, a Clinton shill with his head stuck up his rectum. Never seen that before. Note the sarcasm, because I really meant it.
96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation
Here's the thread on that.

I think it's kind of stupid of you to be on here bashing Ronald Reagan right now. Millions of Reagnites are moving over to Hillary Clinton, and it's really not wise for some dumbass to spoil this connection between Reaganites and Hillary Clinton. I seriously doubt Hillary Clinton would appreciate your negative comments about Ronald Reagan right now. In fact, this was man was at the DNC convention in case you missed it. Reagan was respected by both Democrats and Republicans in this country, and a 2nd term 49 state landslide victory is proof of that, regardless of what you think.

map_1984_original.jpg

As far as Trump's business practices--you're right and Michael Bloomberg who is much wealthier than Trump had this to say about him.

And of course we have the Trump University law suits coming up and I imagine this woman will be the 1st witness for the plaintiff.

Going to have to prove any 'Reaganites' will be voting for Clinton, let alone millions. Only people who will vote for Clinton are true Democrats with not a single Conservative bone in their body. Traitors to the movement who never belonged in the first place.

Matt seriously you need to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow. I have no doubt that no one wants to date you and you have zits the size of ..............OMG wait. Are you my husbands brother in law? He can't get a date either.

Look at his location Portland, OR its a real liberal freak show over there.

So basically since Trump's positions on the issues and policy proposals are resonating with the American people the left make up blatant lies to attack him, got it. OP this /eyeroll is for you. :rolleyes:

map_1984_original.jpg

And?

They are still paying big bucks for the poor bloody owl.

Not certain if you know it. They keep killing them because the perfect environments aren't spot on yet. So they have to destroy what they breed.

How nuts is that?

All Presidents are con men. It's a requirement for the job, same as it is to sit on the board of a major corporation.

They are still paying big bucks for the poor bloody owl.

Not certain if you know it. They keep killing them because the perfect environments aren't spot on yet. So they have to destroy what they breed.

How nuts is that?

You are just scratching the surface. Portland passed a law making it illegal for a homeowner to cut down a tree on their own property. They felt the trees needed protection from the evil tree killing home owners. Then they taxed the home owners because the tree leaves were falling into the street and the city had to clean them up.

And if you dare cut a tree down the fine is thousands of dollars. Some guy purchased a building lot for a house, cut down just enough trees so he could build the house they slammed him with like $30k in fines.

And the progressive liberals have been taken in by democratic con men for decades too

Bill ended welfare as you know it, gave you NAFTA and the repeal of Glass-Steagal, Obama promised real Hope & Change (tm) then gave more $trillions to the poor banks who are only doing god's work, did nothing about the NSA spy state and bombed more countries than Bu$h, now you have Hillary who will save you from the evil Trump and the Russian menace.... but don't worry, she's a real progressive who will reign in wall street and the MIC... that's why all the neocons support her....

And no, Trump isn't any better, they're all part of the democratic-republican, corporate oligarchy that has been screwing the "common" people for decades (centuries)

Oh, and did you read that Bu$h sr is voting for Hillary, can you guess why?

:banana:

And the progressive liberals have been taken in by democratic con men for decades too

Bill ended welfare as you know it, gave you NAFTA and the repeal of Glass-Steagal, Obama promised real Hope & Change (tm) then gave more $trillions to the poor banks who are only doing god's work, did nothing about the NSA spy state and bombed more countries than Bu$h, now you have Hillary who will save you from the evil Trump and the Russian menace.... but don't worry, she's a real progressive who will reign in wall street and the MIC... that's why all the neocons support her....

And no, Trump isn't any better, they're all part of the democratic-republican, corporate oligarchy that has been screwing the "common" people for decades (centuries)

Oh, and did you read that Bu$h sr is voting for Hillary, can you guess why?

:banana:

Cut off on Reagan. He was USA all the way. Hence his distance from GH who was always a globalist.

As to the Bushes not only but supporting Hillary right from the get go all globalists. Best friends. The twins call them Aunt Hillary and Uncle Bill.

THAT'S why I wanted to bazooka barf when the whole Bush family took over Cruz and his freaking campaign and I still had posters on here trying to tell me Cruz wasn't inside the beltway.

Forum List

Back