Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Trump said he is "looking at alternatives". Well, he had FOUR YEARS to "look at alternative" - and he came up with NOTHING.
nothing? trump will show us the best plan ever in only 2 weeks, and still you say "nothing?"

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

President Trump's plan, Trumpcare would have provided tremendous healthcare of fabulous quality and would have provided savings to the American people they would have to see to believe.

It got defeated by a single vote, that of John McCain, who only voted against this fantastic program out of spite.
What planet are you on, anyway?

President Trump's plan, Trumpcare would have provided tremendous healthcare of fabulous quality and would have provided savings to the American people they would have to see to believe.

It got defeated by a single vote, that of John McCain, who only voted against this fantastic program out of spite.
You morons have absolutely no idea what “Trumpcare” is and neither did Trump.

Buy a better plan. Mine has out of pocket limits at $1200.
lol. me= health insurance professionl since reagan ws prez..........you= 40 hour widget making slave to a boss and miserable existence.....lolol....you shop rats kill me

The entire reason we have Obamacare is because health insurance premiums had been rising for DECADES. People were being priced out of coverage.

The Republican answer was to do NOTHING.

eshi-premiums.jpg

Who cares? If you're good an employer eats that cost in the form of benefits

You've never been there, it's obvious
No, it's very obvious YOU have no clue what you are talking about.

You fell for a replacement hoax, so anything you have to say about the matter is worthless.

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?
"Alternatives"

🤣

Republicans had 35 years to come with an alternative to Hillary's single payer proposition.

Obamacare is the best idea they came up with and came forward with.

Then the smilin' brown guy ate their lunch, and they had a big sad and suddenly hated Obamacare.

Then they swore to get rid of it, for the next 10 years. What idea did they come up with, to replace their own, very best idea they, themselves, could come up with for, now, 45 years?

Surprise! Nothing.

And that's what they still have. Nothing.

Last edited:
Obamacare isn't the best it could be because Republicans won't work with Democrats to make it the best it could be.

Why didn’t democrats work with republicans and Trump to make their plan the best it could be?

lol. me= health insurance professionl since reagan ws prez..........you= 40 hour widget making slave to a boss and miserable existence.....lolol....you shop rats kill me
I'm retired, and haven't worked for anyone but myself sine the very early 1990s.

Kinda blow that ittle theory outta the water.

If you have a $20k deductible you got taken for a ride.

No, it's very obvious YOU have no clue what you are talking about.

You fell for a replacement hoax, so anything you have to say about the matter is worthless.

We had excellent health care at no charge to us, now we have mediocre health care we pay for

All because of some crap some mullato queer forced

You're just blabbering like a good sheeple

I warned in 2016 that New York limousine liberal Donald Trump would lead the rubes into the far left cave. This prescience has been more than borne out.

And now Trump will lead the rubes to Universal Health Care. Something he has always been in favor of.

Then they will claim they were always in favor of UHC.

It won't be long before the submissive parroting cucks will be mimicking the far left New York limousine liberal.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat." - Donald J. Trump

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Forum List

Back