trump starts a new platform,,

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

Hitler’s Control of the Masses, Mein Kampf

Sounds like it was taken verbatim from the fascist Democrat playbook...........

You won't be able to engage or reply, but I'm willing to bet the farm the donate button will be fully functional.
give it time and you can donate all you want,,
Pass. I have this dreadful habit of not freely giving my money to bounders.
and yet you pay taxs every yr,,

You don't.
not anymore with income taxs,, I refuse,,

You won't be able to engage or reply, but I'm willing to bet the farm the donate button will be fully functional.
give it time and you can donate all you want,,
Pass. I have this dreadful habit of not freely giving my money to bounders.
and yet you pay taxs every yr,,
Touché. :lol:
actually I will never pay income tax again,, the gov doesnt deserve my money,,
You must be working under the table.
see theres a trick,, just read the irs code and follow it,,,

some things dont apply to income tax,,

Donald J. Trump​

12:07pm April 27, 2021
"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes." ... "In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election."

well he said he would do it and here it is,,

silence of anyone is just wrong,,

“From the Desk of Donald J. Trump” is now live and online. It’s the much talked about setting that has finally become real. But it does not – yet – have a way to interact back. It’s just his own one-way microphone for now.

Destined to fail, like nearly all his ventures.

Donald J. Trump​

11:28am May 3, 2021
Heartwarming to read new polls on big-shot warmonger Liz Cheney of the great State of Wyoming. She is so low that her only chance would be if vast numbers of people run against her which, hopefully, won’t happen. They never liked her much, but I say she’ll never run in a Wyoming election again!

well he said he would do it and here it is,,

silence of anyone is just wrong,,

“From the Desk of Donald J. Trump” is now live and online. It’s the much talked about setting that has finally become real. But it does not – yet – have a way to interact back. It’s just his own one-way microphone for now.

Destined to fail, like nearly all his ventures.
Yeah like Trump failed at running for president?...LMAO....that was your boy who had to cheat to win...look at Joe's poll numbers...no one likes him and no one voted for him....

Trump is so dumb but so cunning this should be fun. But I gotta admit his cult follows and obeys, un-American but they love him. The big lie works.

With this list of accomps what could go wrong?

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Trump is so dumb but so cunning this should be fun. But I gotta admit his cult follows and obeys, un-American but they love him. The big lie works.

With this list of accomps what could go wrong?

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

trump may be stupid but he sure outsmarted old bag Hillary now didnt he

As interesting as this is to those of us who legitimately like and support him, you can bet your ass that the loony left will be running even quicker to his platform than we will because they just can’t quit the guy :lol:

Donald J. Trump​

"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes." ... "In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election."

Next, just accept the fact that he is a one and done.

Donald J. Trump​

Next, just accept the fact that he is a one and done.
He beat Joe...so your statement is wrong....

Forum List

Back