Trump Speech Censored by Fox in Minnesota

As Trump exited the stage, it looked like secret service had a door open on one of the vehicles, offering Trump a ride to the jet, but I guess he decided to walk.
He was acting and talking like he is getting tired, and I could only imagine.
He is one hard working man.

It’s been happening on the replays on social media, too. Don’t think it’s a coincidence.

You're right...it's not a coincidence...it's DEMOCRAT FILTH!
There is no such thing as coincidences when it comes to The Democrat Party.

Remember Clinton and The DNC's Pakistani Hackers?

$2.3 Million stolen from Wisconsin
Ballots missing all over the country
GOP website hacked and changed
I still think COVID attack on Joint Chiefs and White House was a terrorist attack.
And now, not only did Minnesota AG and Governor refuse to allow 25,000 people to see the president, they cut his Video and Audio Feed to Fox.

When I see race riots and social upheaval condoned and sanctioned by the democrats, if they win, WE LOSE. I have come to the opinion liberals and modern liberal democrats shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. Not because I am intolerant. Because they so ignorant that they have disqualified themselves as valid voters.
Those Pallets of Bricks don't get delivered to BLM and ANTIFA by themselves.

Yes that just happened. No one can tell me they did not cut off the feed and then the audio, when I had to switch to streaming media and it's available on several other independent platforms.

I only watch FOX News when Carlson, Hannity, or Ingraham is one. For the rallies, I either watch One America News network or better yet, the RightSide Broadcasting on Youtube. They have covered every one of his rallies from before the beginning, to after the end...

Right Side Broadcasting Network

Fox doesn't like Trump exposing the shittiness of Chris Wallace.

But it wasn't only fox...the audio to CSPAN2 was cut at the exact same moment.

The audio signal was jammed.

I was flipping between the 2 channels.

The establishment is pulling out all stops to beat Trump and protect all their dirty money streams. Fuck the establishment swampers. This is why we need Trump. He's the peoples voice.

Yes that just happened. No one can tell me they did not cut off the feed and then the audio, when I had to switch to streaming media and it's available on several other independent platforms.

I only watch FOX News when Carlson, Hannity, or Ingraham is one. For the rallies, I either watch One America News network or better yet, the RightSide Broadcasting on Youtube. They have covered every one of his rallies from before the beginning, to after the end...

Right Side Broadcasting Network
I have become a fan of OAN.

I remember the Huntly Brinkley report on NBC in the 60s. The Vietnam war reports, in black and white.
Flash forward, the McNeil/Lehrer report of the 90's. They always had facts. NOW? The mainstream media now? George Floyd died not from racist white cops kneeling on his neck. But from self induced fentanyl overdose..But that's not what the main stream media says, because truth isn't as important as whatever democrats say. And, so it goes.

Last edited:
They c
He started an hour late, which probably interfered with their lineup for the evening. From what I watched, he's reading straight from a teleprompter and heavy into his anti- immigration and refugee policies tonight. Pretty low energy for him. He's never learned how to read from a teleprompter without sounding like he's chanting the rosary or something. Maybe he's tired. He had a busy day.
No, he didn’t. He started when he was supposed to. That was an erroneous report. Edit. I apologize he started 30 minutes late. But he first stopped to speak to the overflow crowd which was not allowed in due to the 250 person limit the state had set. There were thousands in overflow.
Ok. Thanks for the correction. I just knew it was supposed to start at 6 and he started at 7.

Forum List

Back