Trump snubs Sessions, endorses Tuberville in Alabama Senate primary runoff

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sessions really was weak when he did that to Trump. Screamed "I'm a career politician" when he gave in. Created a great deal of the uphill battles Trump faced his first term. With 1% separating them, this is a bad sign for Sessions.

In a snub to his former attorney general, President Trump endorsed former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville -- Jeff Sessions’ primary opponent -- in the GOP Alabama Senate race.

“Tommy Tuberville is running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Alabama,” Trump tweeted Tuesday night. “He is a REAL LEADER who will never let MAGA/KAG, or our country down!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville) is running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Alabama. Tommy was a terrific head football coach at Auburn University. He is a REAL LEADER who will never let MAGA/KAG, or our Country, down! Tommy will protect your Second Amendment...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237557409943416834

Trump fired Sessions as attorney general in November 2018 after he recused himself from the Justice Department’s Russia investigation.

Both Tuberville and Sessions will be on the GOP ticket on March 31 after no candidate received 50 percent of the vote in last week’s GOP primary. Tuberville and Sessions were the top two vote-getters, with 33 percent and 32 percent, respectively, on Super Tuesday.

Both Tuberville and Sessions will be on the GOP ticket on March 31 after no candidate received 50 percent of the vote in last week’s GOP primary. Tuberville and Sessions were the top two vote-getters, with 33 percent and 32 percent, respectively, on Super Tuesday.

Sessions must enjoy getting his face rubbed in shit.

Tuberville from Gooberville? A football coach?

But then again, Alabama has its own State Pedo and outlawed yoga in schools, and is now trying to interfere with medical care for trans kids, so I guess anything is possible. Anthropologists should study these people.

But then again, Alabama has its own State Pedo and outlawed yoga in schools, and is now trying to interfere with medical care for trans kids, so I guess anything is possible. Anthropologists should study these people.

Meh, Alabama is what it is.

Canadas ancestors are from the Pedo Kings over in the UK, you can imagine we have a whole lot of this in this country, especially of those in positions of power. Few seem to talk about Canada like this and I bet you dollars to donuts creeps are more rampant in Canada than in the U.S (or even Alabama as you suggest).

Oh, and as an aside Canada just outlawed conversation therapy for youth. A popular decision actually. Let adults choose and pay for these transformations, not those too young to understand. I hope you don't view that as controversial.

Sessions really was weak when he did that to Trump. Screamed "I'm a career politician" when he gave in. Created a great deal of the uphill battles Trump faced his first term. With 1% separating them, this is a bad sign for Sessions.

In a snub to his former attorney general, President Trump endorsed former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville -- Jeff Sessions’ primary opponent -- in the GOP Alabama Senate race.

“Tommy Tuberville is running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Alabama,” Trump tweeted Tuesday night. “He is a REAL LEADER who will never let MAGA/KAG, or our country down!”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville) is running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Alabama. Tommy was a terrific head football coach at Auburn University. He is a REAL LEADER who will never let MAGA/KAG, or our Country, down! Tommy will protect your Second Amendment...

Trump fired Sessions as attorney general in November 2018 after he recused himself from the Justice Department’s Russia investigation.

Great news! Sessions has proven he's a do-nothing weasel.

Last edited:

Meh, Alabama is what it is.

Canadas ancestors are from the Pedo Kings over in the UK, you can imagine we have a whole lot of this in this country, especially of those in positions of power. Few seem to talk about Canada like this and I bet you dollars to donuts creeps are more rampant in Canada than in the U.S (or even Alabama as you suggest).

Oh, and as an aside Canada just outlawed conversation therapy for youth. A popular decision actually. Let adults choose and pay for these transformations, not those too young to understand. I hope you don't view that as controversial.

The goober who has sponsored the bill to deny transgenders medical care said the bill is necessary to shield young people from “irreversible consequences for the rest of their life.” But the medical community disagrees, as do civil rights groups.

Conversion therapy has been shown to be quack psychiatry invented by the cults that actually does have a good chance of having lasting consequences, but this bill is trying to replace the medical profession with primitive goober medicine.

Pedophilia doesn't have anything to do with the medical treatment of transgender kids, which deals with holding back puberty until they are old enough to understand. Moreover, I doubt that the amount of pedos (meaning those who target any minor up to the age of 18) in either country can be counted. Bigotry is rampant in the U.S., so heterosexual pedos get away with it much more than homosexual pedos do, and even find encouragement.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Great news! Sessions has proven he's a do-nothing weasel.

Hell. I wouldn't back Sessions either. He recused himself for no reason in one of the most important investigations to date.

What a loser he is.

No matter how bad you think Alabama is, it's worse. Born and raised there. No excuse for the place.

No matter how bad you think Alabama is, it's worse. Born and raised there. No excuse for the place.

Poor you! I just drove through it once on the way to TX. It seems that the state is run as a crackpot theocracy in which the legislators rush to put into law any crazy theory that the cults can come up with, and title the legislation to reflect the opposite of what it actually is intended to do. It is truly frightening that the people who run Alabama reject all of the accumulated knowledge of professionals in fields like medicine and law, the AMA and the ABA and such, in favor of every nutty idea that comes along. These people will be unpleasantly surprised when they find out that it's not 1820 anymore and we've already put a man on the moon.

Sessions damn near derailed the first couple of years of Trump's presidency, and certainly opened the door wide open to Dem interference. He recused himself from his job only days after accepting the job from president Trump. Without disclosing his intention to do so. In short he really screwed over the President.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I love Tommy Tuberville. He was a great DC at A&M.

a roll of duct tape = Alabama chrome.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back