Trump baffles GOP by endorsing ‘Eric’ in the Missouri Senate primary — a race with three Erics

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
The Republican primary for an open Senate seat in Missouri includes former Gov. Eric Greitens, State Attorney General Eric Schmitt and little-known Eric McElroy.

“I trust the Great People of Missouri, on this one, to make up their own minds, much as they did when they gave me landslide victories in the 2016 and 2020 Elections, and I am therefore proud to announce that ERIC has my Complete and Total Endorsement!” Trump said in a statement after emphasizing voters “must send a MAGA Champion and True Warrior to the U.S. Senate, someone who will fight for Border Security, Election Integrity, our Military and Great Veterans, together with having a powerful toughness on Crime and the Border.”
~Donald Trump

Eric who? Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens? State Attorney General Eric Schmitt? Or maybe even little-known Eric McElroy?

When reached for comment, Trump’s team did not provide any clarity, saying only that the “endorsement speaks for itself.”

The Republican primary for an open Senate seat in Missouri includes former Gov. Eric Greitens, State Attorney General Eric Schmitt and little-known Eric McElroy.

“I trust the Great People of Missouri, on this one, to make up their own minds, much as they did when they gave me landslide victories in the 2016 and 2020 Elections, and I am therefore proud to announce that ERIC has my Complete and Total Endorsement!” Trump said in a statement after emphasizing voters “must send a MAGA Champion and True Warrior to the U.S. Senate, someone who will fight for Border Security, Election Integrity, our Military and Great Veterans, together with having a powerful toughness on Crime and the Border.”
~Donald Trump

Eric who? Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens? State Attorney General Eric Schmitt? Or maybe even little-known Eric McElroy?

When reached for comment, Trump’s team did not provide any clarity, saying only that the “endorsement speaks for itself.”

Uh oh! Now the orange cultists are SO con-fused!!!

Well, ya sort of. tRump actually is the joke and you tRumptards never, never, never get it!
MAGA
I notice you leftists aren't laughing ------ because Trump was a far better president than Biden is and Trump's going to beat you and get re-elected and you know it. The people laughing are the winners; the angry people are always, always the ones losing.

BCF5C6F7-40DD-4691-AD1D-BD3D296EDB42.jpeg

I notice you leftists aren't laughing ------ because Trump was a far better president than Biden is and Trump's going to beat you and get re-elected and you know it. The people laughing are the winners; the angry people are always, always the ones losing.

Trust me most of the country is and has been laughing at your Fat Orange Shit Giblet for years now. Even his own father knew what a complete fuck up he was.
MAGA

Trust me most of the country is and has been laughing at your Fat Orange Shit Giblet for years now. Even his own father knew what a complete fuck up he was.
MAGA
You sound very, very angry to me ------------

Good. Reinforces my analysis that the good guys are winning big.

You sound very, very angry to me ------------

Good. Reinforces my analysis that the good guys are winning big.
Talking about being very, very angry... how was the march on the Capitol? Are you guys still chasing Pence or are you going to let it hang?

Talking about being very, very angry... how was the march on the Capitol? Are you guys still chasing Pence or are you going to let it hang?
It was a great party. Dems had to try to spoil it, of course.

As for Pence, I'd let it hang, but our neighbor STILL has a Trump/Pence 2020 sign up, and he's spraypainted a big X over the Pence! So I'm guessing not all Trump fans like Pence much. I doubt he'll run in 2024 even if there is a primary --- his status is about like Dan Quayle.

It was a great party. Dems had to try to spoil it, of course.

As for Pence, I'd let it hang, but our neighbor STILL has a Trump/Pence 2020 sign up, and he's spraypainted a big X over the Pence! So I'm guessing not all Trump fans like Pence much. I doubt he'll run in 2024 even if there is a primary --- his status is about like Dan Quayle.
Speaking of the Jan 6th party...

First Capitol Rioter to Face Trial Gets 7 Years, Longest Sentence So Far​

WASHINGTON — A federal judge on Monday sentenced Guy Wesley Reffitt, the first defendant to go on trial in the Justice Department’s sprawling criminal inquiry into the Jan. 6 attack, to more than seven years in prison, the longest sentence to date in a case stemming from the Capitol riot.

~Donald Trump

Just goes to show how easily baffled Democrats are. No wonder they think men can get pregnant, can't define what a woman is and believe gender is a spectrum.

All you had to do was listen.

“I trust the Great People of Missouri, on this one, to make up their own minds...".

Baffling only to people who expect to be told exactly what to do and say.

Forum List

Back