TRUMP slaps LIBS, RINO's and MSM in one fell swoop last night

How can anyone not love this President? When he went off on the media and remarked how the camera lights were going off, I switched the channel momentarily from FOX News to CNN and then to MSNBC, to see if they were still broadcasting his speech. I was surprised to find that CNN covered the whole speech without a commentator interrupting. MSNBC cut to a commentator, when Trump started lambasting them, and FOX stayed with the speech until 10:00 CST, at which time Hannity came on.

I switched it to CNN as soon as the speech ended, to see what they would say. The first words out of the commentator's mouth was "Trump is a liar."

Overall that was the best rally I've seen so far.

I love that Trump holds these RINO's accountable.
You know who is up for election soon in the State of Arizona? John, Songbird McCain. Do you think this event could have an impact on that election? Bwaaaahhaaahaaa, another liberal going to get the can, the swamp is slowing being drained 1 liberal at a time.

No matter what the press says, it is clear that Trump will win re-election.

Fake polls and fake news be damned.

You're a brainwashed partisan hack. Last night was yet another embarrassment. Orange isn't a president, he believes he's still on a reality show. Four speakers came on before him denouncing hate and calling for unity. Does captain cheeto dovetail his speech into encouraging those things? Of course not, because he is, and will always be a low self esteem douche bag. He makes it yet again all about HIM, the size of the crowd, and how the media is the enemy because they dared to broadcast him making stupid remarks yet again, etc, etc... Yawn. 75 Minutes of no real promises (yet again), but a whole lot of maybes (maybe he'll shut down the gov't if he doesn't get funding for his pointless wall, maybe he'll pardon Arpaio, etc., etc. Yawn. People left early after waiting hours in 107 degree heat because Orange is a terrible orator and an overall shit human being.

If you haven't grasped that Orange is a colossal narcissist and an overall not smart guy by now, then there's no fixing the cognitive dissonance of the deplorable. So fuck em. They don't care about issues, they just want their 'team' to win. They elected a clown, and are receiving the circus that comes with it. They are reveling in mediocrity. Meanwhile, the normal people want results, which we aren't going to get, because morons are clearly leading the country.

#MAGA! You know what that stands for now? Morons Are Governing America.

News and polls are 'fake' if they aren't favorable to the narcissist. This is the logic of a low self esteem nutless loser. How's all that 'winning' going for you? Because it looks like utter shite to me. 7 Months of nothing burger.

This is your one-term, deplorables. We heard your voices, and you seem to have nothing to offer but more idiocy and hate. We had enough of that shit with the former president. So, enjoy it while it lasts. maybe it will even be the full four years! Though, the way this shitbird does 'business', I truly doubt it.

More DEPLORABLES insanity.
The only thing that speech showed 67% of Americans is that Trump continues to be a pathological liar and is unfit to serve as president.

You know who is up for election soon in the State of Arizona? John, Songbird McCain. Do you think this event could have an impact on that election? Bwaaaahhaaahaaa, another liberal going to get the can, the swamp is slowing being drained 1 liberal at a time.
I thought McCain just won a new 6-year term as the Arizona Senator. Am I wrong? All the media accounts say he won. Maybe they are part of the trump cults "FAKE NEWS". Perhaps you could look it up for us and get back with the results.

You're a brainwashed partisan hack. Last night was yet another embarrassment. Orange isn't a president, he believes he's still on a reality show. Four speakers came on before him denouncing hate and calling for unity. Does captain cheeto dovetail his speech into encouraging those things? Of course not, because he is, and will always be a low self esteem douche bag. He makes it yet again all about HIM, the size of the crowd, and how the media is the enemy because they dared to broadcast him making stupid remarks yet again, etc, etc... Yawn. 75 Minutes of no real promises (yet again), but a whole lot of maybes (maybe he'll shut down the gov't if he doesn't get funding for his pointless wall, maybe he'll pardon Arpaio, etc., etc. Yawn. People left early after waiting hours in 107 degree heat because Orange is a terrible orator and an overall shit human being.

If you haven't grasped that Orange is a colossal narcissist and an overall not smart guy by now, then there's no fixing the cognitive dissonance of the deplorable. So fuck em. They don't care about issues, they just want their 'team' to win. They elected a clown, and are receiving the circus that comes with it. They are reveling in mediocrity. Meanwhile, the normal people want results, which we aren't going to get, because morons are clearly leading the country.

News and polls are 'fake' if they aren't favorable to the narcissist. This is the logic of a low self esteem nutless loser. How's all that 'winning' going for you? Because it looks like utter shite to me. 7 Months of nothing burger.

This is your one-term, deplorables. We heard your voices, and you seem to have nothing to offer but more idiocy and hate. We had enough of that shit with the former president. So, enjoy it while it lasts. maybe it will even be the full four years! Though, the way this shitbird does 'business', I truly doubt it.
We heard your voices, and you seem to have nothing to offer but more idiocy and hate
So what do you offer?

I always love to show who the real idiots and hate group is, and why the bitch Hillary lost the election, you libfucks can dream all you want, but what you are doing isn't helping your cause. The way I see it Dimocrats wont see power for 100 years. Or they will try to take power by force, and then you will see the sleeping giant wake up and put a major slap down on you stupid asses.

the comments from the left in this thread confirm what we already know, that a vast majority of americans support Trump and what he is doing to drain the DC swamp or liberals, rinos, liars, do-nothings, and criminals. He is threatening the very livelihood of the corrupt media and the establishment pukes in both parties. He is doing what we sent him to DC to do---------------------------------FIX THE MESS.

the paranoia shown by our left wing posters is based on their real fear that Trump is succeeding and that the country is already better than is was a year ago.

All they have left is to create racial unrest via lies.

Russia
Statues
race war

YOU are losers, libs. Deal with that FACT

I thought McCain just won a new 6-year term as the Arizona Senator. Am I wrong? All the media accounts say he won. Maybe they are part of the trump cults "FAKE NEWS". Perhaps you could look it up for us and get back with the results.
Well then America is fucked again for 6 more years, with that traitor still in the Senate. TERM LIMITS that mother fucker out, and the world would be a better place.

We heard your voices, and you seem to have nothing to offer but more idiocy and hate
So what do you offer?

I always love to show who the real idiots and hate group is, and why the bitch Hillary lost the election, you libfucks can dream all you want, but what you are doing isn't helping your cause. The way I see it Dimocrats wont see power for 100 years. Or they will try to take power by force, and then you will see the sleeping giant wake up and put a major slap down on you stupid asses.

You haven't shown me shit, just like your Orange messiah. You post a bunch of leftist violence videos as if I've ever approved or sanctioned their actions. I don't. Swing and a miss, shitbird. Also, I didn't vote for Hillary, you fucking clueless idiot. She's as useless as your orange messiah.

What do I offer? Hmm. Maybe, just maybe, and I know it's a long shot, maybe we start by acting like fucking adults for once. Actually strive for unity instead of division. Stop with the identity politics and try to actually get something done in this country, perhaps? Crazy talk, I know...

...But please, go back to your beer swilling and keep watching the reality show like a good little hater.

He won't live 6 years. If he had Obamacare he would be dead within 2 years

After a complete take down of the libtarded left and fake news, Trump heads to Reno to speak to our great veterans. Those who fought for the right of lieberals to make complete asses of themselves.

Now watch the stupid protesters attack our veterans today. Yes, they are that stupid. Anti-American scumbags.

"In Reno, Trump plans to point to veterans as examples of the kind of national pride and unity he says he's trying to inspire.

"We are here to hold you up as an example of the strength, courage and love that our country will need to overcome every challenge that we face. We are here to draw inspiration from you as we seek to renew the bonds of loyalty that bind us together as one people and one nation,"

After angry rally, Trump will call for healing - CNNPolitics

More people are talking about Trump's " drunken crazy uncle " speech.
The country is a buzz that this lunatic needs to be removed from office.

This guy is so stupid he looked up at the solar eclipse 6 times w/o special glasses

Anyone who still supports President Crazypants will not be treated kindly by history.

This guy is so stupid he looked up at the solar eclipse 6 times w/o special glasses

Anyone who still supports President Crazypants will not be treated kindly by history.

I support "crazypants". It's liberals like yourself are foolish, nasty and irrational. You people suggest Trump is crazy, but that's rich and projection. Trump has done NOTHING to support the things you say. You just don't like him, because he's a white male Republican with balls, who tells your fabrications and free-flowing ideologies that instigate decay and confusion to get fucked.

6 times without special glasses eh Reasonable , oh my !! [chuckle]

So her husband Bill humps a young intern, in the White House, soiling the young woman's dress, cheating on Hillary...and its Trump who is a creep? The woman has a mental illness.

I support "crazypants". It's liberals like yourself are foolish, nasty and irrational. You people suggest Trump is crazy, but that's rich and projection. Trump has done NOTHING to support the things you say. You just don't like him, because he's a white male Republican with balls, who tells your fabrications and free-flowing ideologies that instigate decay and confusion to get fucked.
DT does and says things each and every day that supports the majority opinion that he's crazy.
Funny you look the other way.
He came out of the gate lying about the murder rate in the country, lying about his electoral victory, lying about the size of his crowd, while u nodded and let him get away with it.
Now that his lies have amounted to over 1000 why are you still supporting this pathological liar?

Analysis | President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

Forum List

Back