Trump signs order to ‘restore patriotic education’

It's meaningless period but Trump has pretty much done this his entire administration.

Besides, how can someone who is fighting in the courts to ignore the actual words of the Constitution pretend to care about it?

States determine their own teaching curriculum. Dumbass still has no idea where the limits of presidential power are.

There is nothing in the Op about the methods the order uses, or how limited it is, or if it exceeds his granted powers.

You are against it, because you support the left indoctrination of children, because you know that your side's arguments can't win any real contest of ideas.

It's meaningless period but Trump has pretty much done this his entire administration.

Besides, how can someone who is fighting in the courts to ignore the actual words of the Constitution pretend to care about it?

i SERIOUSLY doubt you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

States determine their own teaching curriculum. Dumbass still has no idea where the limits of presidential power are.

There is nothing in the Op about the methods the order uses, or how limited it is, or if it exceeds his granted powers.

You are against it, because you support the left indoctrination of children, because you know that your side's arguments can't win any real contest of ideas.
I support telling kids the truth.

revisionist history or leaving out the ugly truth about our beginnings is what dictators like.

I support teaching kids to think for themselves.

And yet I do.

Show me ONE post of yours that supports your claim. You have a year.....GO !

HINT: If you had said "ALL" Presidents....then that would have been different

It's been done already. Trump is ignoring the fact that the Constitution calls for ALL to be counted in the census.

I had no need to state ALL as this is a thread on Trump.

I have no idea what "patriotic education" would consist of. I hope that it is not some sugarcoated version of history that puts a positive spin on even our most egregious violations of our values.

I would like to see courses that teach the history of voting in the U.S., including how each group won the right to participate in democracy and who opposed the franchise for each group and why.

NO you are the dumbass because of this plus once again YOU make dumbass guesses with NO links!
A great deal of attention is placed on federal education funding, and for good reason —
in the Fiscal Year 2018 budget, the federal government contributed around $71 billion to K-12 education.

Couldn't read link (ad-blocker) but the standards and curricula are up to each state to adopt and disperse to their districts as they wish. The federal government and Trump have no Constitutional authority to implement this. They could cut funding to states that don't implement it sure, but they couldn't enforce it being taught in the schools.

We do.

revisionist history or leaving out the ugly truth about our beginnings is what dictators like.

Conversely, those who long for the destruction of our republic like to leave out all of the great, unique, and courageous truths about our country.

We do.

Bullshit. Liberals NEVER leave their politics at the door. THey ALWAYS politicize their jobs.

Forum List

Back