A Columbia University professor tweeted that the American flag is a “symbol of genocide.”

I'll be stepping in some shit here, but is he wrong ?
He may not be 100% right but he's not 100% wrong either.

“The American Flag is a symbol of genocide,” said Zenkus. “Unless centuries of slavery and the vanquishing of Native American nations doesn't figure into your equation.”

1604269948548.png

anyone who burns our flag should be jailed for 10 years. if you say crazy shit like this, you should do 10 days

The primary thing that flag represents is freedom of speech.

Leave totalitarian thuggery to the left.
I used to be somewhat against people flying the Confederate Battle Standard(Democrats flag) because it insulted black people. But now that i see Progs burning the US flag, i am kinda insulted, so no longer am against the flag of the south. This is not what the blacks had wanted, but you progs sure have made your dumbass point, and it isnt going to go well for you....

The entire history of the world is one group of people trying to kill another group of people.

That prof is a retard.
......it is my understanding, the US policy was not to kill ALL NAs/commit genocide, but to get them to go to the reservations --generally speaking...you always have your fanatics in any group, though
....in some of the massacres of NAs, there were white people that were shocked/alarmed/etc--they wanted convictions for the perpetrators

.....again, the Native Americans displaced/decimated/raped/warred on/TORTURED/etc other tribes long before the whites came----
That is completely immaterial to the fact presented- and Holocaust reverberates soundly which barely holds a candle to the only good Indian is a dead Indian campaigns perpetrated by defenders of jews- ala christians hypocrisy, ignorance and bullshit rule the day- in your world

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
anyone who burns our flag should be jailed for 10 years. if you say crazy shit like this, you should do 10 days

So much for freedom of speech? You guys are not too fond of democracy.

No. Not too fond of democracy. Democracy was an ancient Greek form of government, and you know that say about Greeks, with all their buggering and stuff.

We're a constitutional republic.

No. Not too fond of democracy. Democracy was an ancient Greek form of government, and you know that say about Greeks, with all their buggering and stuff.

We're a constitutional republic.

That's also a democracy.

We are the greatest democracy in the world.

Come back and tell me that again when Trump wins the election. If this country truly was a "democracy", the popular vote would decide the election, instead of the electoral vote.

Evidently someone was stoned out of their gourd during Civics 101. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Come back and tell me that again when Trump wins the election. If this country truly was a "democracy", the popular vote would decide the election, instead of the electoral vote.

Evidently someone was stoned out of their gourd during Civics 101. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

A democracy means that individuals have a vote on their representation. It doesn't necessarily mean that the person who wins the total vote wins.

Forum List

Back