Leftism in Education

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

This article typifies why Right Thinking People abhor the Left. By polluting the student body of the most selective (you could say, "excellent") schools with people who have no academic business even being there, it is certain to degrade the education in those schools for all who attend. Because it will not be enough to allow unqualified POC's into the schools, it will then be necessary to ensure that they succeed, by watering down course content, compromising the grading structure, and devaluing the diplomas that they issue.

Dennis Pranger has famously said, "The Left destroys everything it touches." Let this be known as "Exhibit Q."

Parenthetically, I noted the following statement in the article: "They are calling for the end to admissions screening for almost 200 selective middle schools, or more than a third of the total." Could that be possible? Are there 200 selective middle schools in New York, that being only one third of the total middle schools? Are there 600 middle schools in the New York school system?

Jesus. I live in a fairly large school system in PA, and we have TWO large middle schools.

That quote cannot be right, can it?

This article typifies why Right Thinking People abhor the Left. By polluting the student body of the most selective (you could say, "excellent") schools with people who have no academic business even being there, it is certain to degrade the education in those schools for all who attend. Because it will not be enough to allow unqualified POC's into the schools, it will then be necessary to ensure that they succeed, by watering down course content, compromising the grading structure, and devaluing the diplomas that they issue.

Dennis Pranger has famously said, "The Left destroys everything it touches." Let this be known as "Exhibit Q."

Parenthetically, I noted the following statement in the article: "They are calling for the end to admissions screening for almost 200 selective middle schools, or more than a third of the total." Could that be possible? Are there 200 selective middle schools in New York, that being only one third of the total middle schools? Are there 600 middle schools in the New York school system?

Jesus. I live in a fairly large school system in PA, and we have TWO large middle schools.

That quote cannot be right, can it?

Who is Dennis Pranger?

I live in a mostly rural county and we have 4 middle schools in the county, one in the city, and one on the Army post.

Forum List

Back