trump sickness help biden ?

laughing at yourself is a terrific survival mechanism. that's how Reagan survived assassination in 1981 and colon cancer in 1985 (he was also treated at Walter Reed)

Trump should employ the same tactic, my friends!

Stephen Miller and Corey Lewandowski and Giuliani should go to China to find the motherfuckers responsible for giving Trump the ChinaVirus

i think so, dems should pray biden stays healthy for a month !
Think again. The next two weeks is going to be non-stop press coverage of President Trump, and they can’t be that negative.

Meanwhile Biden has to pull all negative ads, which has been his only strategy. He’s also going to hide in his basement.

Can't be negative? His own irresponsible actions caused it. During the debate he ranted about it being no big deal. The press cannot maintain integrity if they treat it like a big deal.

Remember, he can't die FROM Covid, because bonespurs are an underlying condition.

Think again. The next two weeks is going to be non-stop press coverage of President Trump, and they can’t be that negative.

Meanwhile Biden has to pull all negative ads, which has been his only strategy. He’s also going to hide in his basement.

Can't be negative? His own irresponsible actions caused it. During the debate he ranted about it being no big deal. The press cannot maintain integrity if they treat it like a big deal.

Remember, he can't die FROM Covid, because bonespurs are an underlying condition.
It isn’t a big deal for most. Only older people with conditions. He might be more at risk, but it’s been a risk he is willing to take. He isn’t a coward like Biden.

Because I don't obsess 24/7 about the lying Orange sack of shit?
No, it's because you do.

You rant like a maniac venting your hatred without any intellect involved.

Nah, I assure you I don't care all that much for the man. I can comment when he does stupid things.

Intellect is not something the Orange Virus, nor Cult45, has in surplus.

The public thinks Trump has handled the virus poorly. Him getting sick only reinforces that view. And since the media is talking about it nonstop, no one is talking about the economy, riots and SCOTUS appointees, all things that should help Trump.

[/QUOTE]
The public thinks Trump has handled the virus poorly. Him getting sick only reinforces that view. And since the media is talking about it nonstop, no one is talking about the economy, riots and SCOTUS appointees, all things that should help Trump.
Correction - the Democrat controlled MEDIA insists he handled it poorly. It is only the unquestioning portion of the public that agrees.

Considering that the same democrats who called him a racist for doing what he did by closing down flights from China are the very same hypocrites now accusing him of doing too little, perhaps you should add yourself to the group of Americans capable of asking questions instead of those complying odediently

It's hard to have positive coverage of Trump when he downplayed a virus that ended up hitting him.

Forum List

Back