trump sickness help biden ?

i think so, dems should pray biden stays healthy for a month !
Think again. The next two weeks is going to be non-stop press coverage of President Trump, and they can’t be that negative.

Meanwhile Biden has to pull all negative ads, which has been his only strategy. He’s also going to hide in his basement.

Biden will stay in his basement because he's chickenshit. He's afraid of getting Covid-19.

Come on Joe, be a real man a mingle with the people.

Unlike your average run-of-the-mill citizen, the presidents have top-of-the-line health care available to the, twenty-four hours a day. As he and the first lady can quickly be provided with Convalescent Plasma Therapy and Hydroxychloroquine, as well as any other beneficial treatments that may reduce or eliminate the symptoms.

Biden will stay in his basement because he's chickenshit. He's afraid of getting Covid-19.

He also doesn't play in traffic, because he's scared of getting hit by a car. What a wimp.

Real men play in traffic, get COVID, and display a complete lack of common sense. The American people love that in a leader.

You're close, but it's more like he doesn't want to be driven in a bullet-proof HumVee surrounded by an army of security vehicles because he doesn't want to get hit by a car.

Good effort though.

If he dies... Yes... It helps. If he comes out of this without anything major... Well... It looks like maybe it not nearly as bad as the media/democrats/republicans ( in that order ) made it out to be.

Think again. The next two weeks is going to be non-stop press coverage of President Trump, and they can’t be that negative.

Meanwhile Biden has to pull all negative ads, which has been his only strategy. He’s also going to hide in his basement.

Yeah, we're more focused on Trump fighting the China Virus than the election against Sleepy Joe.

Biden is pulling all negative campaign ads until Trump gets back to campaigning, if it all. Wonder if the situation was reversed if Trump would have done that. My guess...no

Unlike your average run-of-the-mill citizen, the presidents have top-of-the-line health care available to the, twenty-four hours a day. As he and the first lady can quickly be provided with Convalescent Plasma Therapy and Hydroxychloroquine, as well as any other beneficial treatments that may reduce or eliminate the symptoms.
Bleach injections too??

Biden is pulling all negative campaign ads until Trump gets back to campaigning, if it all. Wonder if the situation was reversed if Trump would have done that. My guess...no

Trump would be respectful of the situation if that happened. Look at him being respectful at the casket of Ginsburg. Besides that... Sleepy Joe never comes out of his basement anyways.

Trump would be respectful of the situation if that happened. Look at him being respectful at the casket of Ginsburg. Besides that... Sleepy Joe never comes out of his basement anyways.
He was respectful at her services and Democrats weren’t.

Never comes out of his basement?..who was that at the debate and making appreances since then??

This completely short circuited the liberal news media's debate attacks on Trump. Garners some sympathy. Joe Biden has to back off. Would never wish this virus on anyone but it does improve Trump's chances in Nov. Stay tuned for the Trump whoops Covid's ass comeback story! :eusa_clap:

Trump: I beat Covid now I'm going to beat sleepy Joe Biden

Never comes out of his basement?..who was that at the debate and making appreances since then??

Dude was in the basement half the time. Only got the nomination because of super delegates. And yes, candidates make their appearance at debates...

He also doesn't play in traffic, because he's scared of getting hit by a car. What a wimp.

Real men play in traffic, get COVID, and display a complete lack of common sense. The American people love that in a leader.

No, real men aren't scared of their own shadow.

Check the mortality rates in the US due to COVID and get back with me. I will grant you, Biden is older and has underlying health conditions so that plays a part. No reason for a healthy young(er) person to be overly worried about dying from COVID.

New Topics

Forum List

Back