Trump should practice his insanity at the gold course, NOT in the oval office

Then why did Obama keep the Bush's tax cuts for the poor?

If I recall correctly, Obama did that (a mistake, in my opinion) to get from congress an extension of unemployment benefits, warding off an increase in our "poor" class......NO GOOD DEED ever GOES UNPUNISHED..

Since republicans are fully in charge of our government, it'll take some brave and honest republican leaders to FINALLY stand up to Trump's insanity.......Unfortunately, very few of those folks are left like good patriotic republican Americans during Watergate.......Certainly McConnell or Ryan do NOT have the testicles to do it, but some others should push for Trump's his ouster.....(and don't worry republicans, you'll still have Pence.)

This latest Trump stunt, stating that he "would have had more votes if he kept up with the Obama birther" bullshit is a REAL sign of mental instability......Never mind that he is not really arguing whether Obama was born here or not anymore....The crux of his claim is that had he kept up with the birther nonsense he would have able to CON some more racist votes.

The above, coupled with his NOW denial that the Access Hollywood tape is NT his voice, and the out-of-no-where attack on Muslims, his inane claim that he will be responsible for bring back "Merry Christmas". etc. shows that the orange clown is UNHINGED...........and getting worse by the day.

God help us all since this guy can get us into the worst war that this planet has ever experienced.
You did mean GOLF course did you not ?

Since republicans are fully in charge of our government, it'll take some brave and honest republican leaders to FINALLY stand up to Trump's insanity.......Unfortunately, very few of those folks are left like good patriotic republican Americans during Watergate.......Certainly McConnell or Ryan do NOT have the testicles to do it, but some others should push for Trump's his ouster.....(and don't worry republicans, you'll still have Pence.)

This latest Trump stunt, stating that he "would have had more votes if he kept up with the Obama birther" bullshit is a REAL sign of mental instability......Never mind that he is not really arguing whether Obama was born here or not anymore....The crux of his claim is that had he kept up with the birther nonsense he would have able to CON some more racist votes.

The above, coupled with his NOW denial that the Access Hollywood tape is NT his voice, and the out-of-no-where attack on Muslims, his inane claim that he will be responsible for bring back "Merry Christmas". etc. shows that the orange clown is UNHINGED...........and getting worse by the day.

God help us all since this guy can get us into the worst war that this planet has ever experienced.
Trump was not put into office by people like you, not directly anyway supporting Clinton did have some effect. The issue with a President not being born in this country has nothing to do with racism and all to do with the laws of the land.

No links? Or should we just ignore your TDS tantrum?

Sure, Tigger.....I made the whole thing up......

Like I stated,it will take some (if they still exist) honest and patriotic Americans to FINALLY admit that Trump is insane........Hopefully, this will happen before he gets us into a mess that goes beyond his temporary stay in the oval office.

Nah, I prefer to think of him as eclectic. Enjoy the next 7 years.

LOL, President Pence will not win his first Presidential election in 2020, the stain of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will go far to deep.

Yeah, and AF-1 will be fueled by fairy dust. LMAO

The issue with a President not being born in this country has nothing to do with racism and all to do with the laws of the land.

Sure, moron....trump BIRTHER movement was NOT racist at all...LOL...
His dog whistle worked rather well on closeted racists.....like you, maybe?

Your dear leader only dreamed of 3.3% GDP, doing away with his business crushing regulations is revving up the economy. Wait till you see 6% increases in GDP, it's been done before, it can be done again. Eclectic or not, everyone will love Trump.

Of course, you current half brain would not believe this.....ever.....but had Obama had another year in office, that 3.3% GDP would have happened just the same.........

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?

I know you regressives can't understand this, but you can't give tax breaks to people who don't pay taxes in the first place. As usual your talking points are falling flat.

122016_NYTTrumpDeranged_COLOR.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
tds.jpg
Trumpophobia-1.jpg

The issue with a President not being born in this country has nothing to do with racism and all to do with the laws of the land.

Sure, moron....trump BIRTHER movement was NOT racist at all...LOL...
His dog whistle worked rather well on closeted racists.....like you, maybe?
I disagree with you therefore I must be a racist. That would be a total shock to my mixed race children. I'm surprised you can post anything with a fucking foot in your piehole.

I know you regressives can't understand this, but you can't give tax breaks to people who don't pay taxes in the first place. As usual your talking points are falling flat.

THAT is a fucked up, straw man's argument.......

It IS those families who are making $70K or LESS who will have their taxes RAISED after the midterms (in 2019).....while the corporate taxes are to be PERMANENT.

You're the one that said he wouldn't be around in 7 years, I just gave you reasons why he well could be.

Like this world could EVER survive 7 more years of this last DISASTROUS year of buffoonery, lies, ineptitude and treasonous crooks........

You might want to actually learn what words mean before you try to use them, you're making yourself look ignorant.

I disagree with you therefore I must be a racist.

NO, you're NOT a racist because you disagree with me....You MAY be a racist because you actually delude yourself that Trump did not appeal to racists in claiming that Obama HAD to be foreign born because NO half black guy could ever rise to the oval office......

In his latest rant, trump is NOT claiming whether Obama was foreign born....he is claiming that he would have gotten MORE RACISTS VOTERS had he kept up his birther movement.

Guess you're not smart enough to know there is a period of time when you can edit a post title, or short of that, you can ask a mod to do it.

Well, you're right, I did not know that.......Yes, true, I'm not that smart about the little quirks of this forum.......I get placed in the proverbial corner often by the mods.....

But, some other posters like me enough........So,live with it.

THAT is a fucked up, straw man's argument.......

It IS those families who are making $70K or LESS who will have their taxes RAISED after the midterms (in 2019).....while the corporate taxes are to be PERMANENT.

If the commiecrats would help out with a few votes everything can be made permanent. Senate rules won't allow it under reconciliation. But nothing expires that quick.

Guess you're not smart enough to know there is a period of time when you can edit a post title, or short of that, you can ask a mod to do it.

Well, you're right, I did not know that.......Yes, true, I'm not that smart about the little quirks of this forum.......I get placed in the proverbial corner often by the mods.....

But, some other posters like me enough........So,live with it.

Follow the rules and no one will mess with you. It's your responsibility to know the rules.

Forum List

Back