Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

I'll answer to Trump on stage with that person when the left answers to Biden being besties with Robert KKK Byrd.

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Good thing Obama and other Democrats never stood with those that called American Jews “bloodsuckers” and “hymietown” as well as the Arab and Muslim terrorists that called for Israel to be wiped off the face the earth.

And yet self-hating American Jews and Jewish atheists still curry favor with the rest of the Democrat elite that protect these people.
Look at the Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite the Dems might put in as the mayor of Washington, D.C.

Look at the Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite the Dems might put in as the mayor of Washington, D.C.

I am a native Washingtonian, proud of Jewish Washington History, and I am not even Jewish. Where is the outrage???

A big reason I hate liberals is because they are so tolerant of antisemitism while professing to be against racism.

Antisemitism is a big problem - worse than racism when measured by who is more likely to be victimized by a hate crime - and yet, the Dems have exaggerated racism as if it’s the worst problem facing America while simultaneously downplaying, denying, or even advancing prejudice against Jews. It’s the HYPOCRISY as much as is it the antisemitism. But as I said, it’s more pervasive on the left, IMO. It is also the opinion of many Jews.

I am sticking with Republicans for many other reasons - policies - but the hypocrisy and tolerance of antisemitism of Democrats is a major consideration as well. I shudder to think that the Democrats in DC, while crying about the dangers of racism, are very likely to elect a Farrakhan-supporting Jew-hater as the mayor. Hyoocrites.
What I can’t understand is why you need to down play racism. It is certainly as big a problem as anti semitism (or for that matter “isms” against Asian-Americans and Muslims and immigrants). They are all part of the same toxic package that goes along with the Conspiracy Theory ideas of “White Replacement Theory”, “Creeping Sharia“ and Nativism. Hate is not a zero sum equation where in order to highlight hatred towards one group, you have to minimizevthe experiences of another. None of it should be tolerated.

I am a native Washingtonian, proud of Jewish Washington History, and I am not even Jewish. Where is the outrage???
Thank you! And that’s my point.

This guy gives money to Farrakhan - he got in trouble for using campaign funds to do it - and a couple of years ago advanced that horrible antisemitic conspiracy theory.

Dems of course chalked it up to his “needing to be educated“ rather than out and out antisemitism (always an excuse), and there was a decision to have a group take him to the Holocaust Museum to develop some empathy. He could not hide his boredom - so Jews got killed, Ho-hum - and said midway through the tour that he had to leave for a business meeting. He was then spotted sitting out on the sidewalk in front of the museum, smoking a cigarette. It was a big FU to the Jews.

And now the Dems are considering him for mayor. He is getting a pass because he’s black, and his target of prejudice are Jews. Disgusting.

Last edited:
What I can’t understand is why you need to down play racism. It is certainly as big a problem as anti semitism (or for that matter “isms” against Asian-Americans and Muslims and immigrants). They are all part of the same toxic package that goes along with the Conspiracy Theory ideas of “White Replacement Theory”, “Creeping Sharia“ and Nativism. Hate is not a zero sum equation where in order to highlight hatred towards one group, you have to minimizevthe experiences of another. None of it should be tolerated.
Do you condemn BLM?

OMFG. Get a clue. The problem is that Dems are exaggerating racism - math is racist! Aunt Jemima! AP classes! all racist, get rid of them - while ACCEPTING antisemitism. Read about the POS antisemite who the Dems are considering for DC mayor! And this is while they ring their hands about…..oh, math, it’s racist!

IT IS THE HYPOCRISY.

Thank you! And that’s my point.

This guy gives money to Farrakhan - he got in trouble for using campaign funds to do it - and a couple of years ago advanced that horrible antisemitic conspiracy theory.

Dems of course chalked it up to his “needing to be educated“ rather than out and out antisemitism (always an excuse), and there was a decision to have a group take him to the Holocaust Museum to develop some empathy. He could not hide his boredom - so Jews got killed, Ho-hum - and said midway through the tour that he had to leave for a business meeting. He was then spotted sitting out on the sidewalk in front of the museum, smoking a cigarette. It was a big FU to the Jews.

And now the Dems are considering him for mayor. He is getting a pass because he’s black, and his target of prejudice are Jews. Disgusting.
Yet these liberal and atheist Jews will still support this Jew-hating Black man because they don’t want to be left out.

OMFG. Get a clue. The problem is that Dems are exaggerating racism - math is racist! Aunt Jemima! AP classes! all racist, get rid of them - while ACCEPTING antisemitism. Read about the POS antisemite who the Dems are considering for DC mayor! And this is while they ring their hands about…..oh, math, it’s racist!

IT IS THE HYPOCRISY.
There is plenty of hypocrisy on both sides, including what is and isn’t “racist”. It is no different than those who call any criticism of Israel (or support for the Palestinian) antisemitism.

Yet these liberal and atheist Jews will still support this Jew-hating Black man because they don’t want to be left out.
I know, it’s horrible. All I can say is that their liberalism trumps their Judaism. The sad thing is that if they had a choice between a Jewish Republican and an antisemitic Democrat, they’d choose the antisemite.

We had a Democrat Jew run for mayor five or six times, but of course she never won. I’ll be dead in the ground before DC liberals ever put a Jew, or a white for that matter, in as mayor. A bigger group of hypocritical liberals you’d never want to see.

There is plenty of hypocrisy on both sides, including what is and isn’t “racist”. It is no different than those who call any criticism of Israel (or support for the Palestinian) antisemitism.
Nope. Not true. At least with the bigots among Republicans, they hate everyone - Jews, blacks, Asians, etc. With the Democrats, they are opposed to bigotry against some minorities (blacks) and accepting of it against other minorities (Asians and Jews). Hypocrites.

Can you imagine if some Republican council member in DC made a disgusting racist comment against blacks? They’d be calling for his head, and he would have been forced to resign. But in this case, not only wasn’t the Farrakhan-loving antisemite forced out in shame, he’s running for friggin’ mayor.

DC’s new slogan can be: Antisemites are welcome here, starting with the mayor.

I know, it’s horrible. All I can say is that their liberalism trumps their Judaism. The sad thing is that if they had a choice between a Jewish Republican and an antisemitic Democrat, they’d choose the antisemite.

We had a Democrat Jew run for mayor five or six times, but of course she never won. I’ll be dead in the ground before DC liberals ever put a Jew, or a white for that matter, in as mayor. A bigger group of hypocritical liberals you’d never want to see.

On the other hand, it is interesting to look at Jews elected to Congress. Many more, and further back in history than I had realized. Both parties elected them, but by far more were elected by Democrats. Of the ten incumbent Jewish Senators, 9 are Democrats and 1 is Independent. Of the 27 Jewish incumbents in the House, only two were elected by Republicans.

With blacks, there are 58 incumbents in the House. Only two are Republican. For the Senate, there are only 3, 2 Democrats, 1 Republican. And there have only been a total of 11 black Senators (prior to 1870 they could neither vote nor be elected).

20 out of 50 states have never elected a black person to Congress.

There have only been 4 black governors.
There have been 29 Jewish governors.

For the most part, the rest were white, with a few other minorities.

Good thing Obama and other Democrats never stood with those that called American Jews “bloodsuckers” and “hymietown” as well as the Arab and Muslim terrorists that called for Israel to be wiped off the face the earth.

And yet self-hating American Jews and Jewish atheists still curry favor with the rest of the Democrat elite that protect these people.
So any Jew who doesn't the way you want them to is "self hating" or "atheist"...what a convenient excuse.

I wonder if he hangs out with Marjorie "Jewish space laser" Greene?

Trayon White, a Democratic Washington, DC, city council member who once said 'the Rothschilds' control the weather and has given money to the Nation of Islam announced he is running for mayor

Nope. Not true. At least with the bigots among Republicans, they hate everyone - Jews, blacks, Asians, etc. With the Democrats, they are opposed to bigotry against some minorities (blacks) and accepting of it against other minorities (Asians and Jews). Hypocrites.

Can you imagine if some Republican council member in DC made a disgusting racist comment against blacks? They’d be calling for his head, and he would have been forced to resign. But in this case, not only wasn’t the Farrakhan-loving antisemite forced out in shame, he’s running for friggin’ mayor.

DC’s new slogan can be: Antisemites are welcome here, starting with the mayor.
Looked up some info, and yes, he is pretty scummy, but at the moment he is one of 4 in the Dem primary, and not the leading contender. A lot of whackos can run in primaries.

Forum List

Back