Trump shafts the coal country Trumpbots.

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

I don't believe you are that stupid, so I'll choose to consider that you posted it without believing it.

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.
And just what the fuck does automation have to do with shit?

And just what the fuck does automation have to do with shit?

Haven't you been reading?

The main cause of job loss in manufacturing not moving jobs overseas, it's increased automation. Companies have been coming back to the US, but not the vast numbers of well paying jobs that used to keep American workers employed. Same with coal - automation has reduced the amount of man power.

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.

I don't believe you are that stupid, so I'll choose to consider that you posted it without believing it.

Well, this should tell us something more about the mentality of coal lovers who supported Trump - not realizing all the ramifications to their lives. As with many issues - they voted against themselves once again. Trump's "poorly educated" came through for him.

Buyers remorse...
When you evaluate candidates you have to accept the fact that you are not going to like everything either candidate stands for. You have to evaluate which candidate's 'pro's outweigh their 'con's, making one candidate better than the other in your opinion. IMO this is part of that.

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.
Gruber described liberals to a tee.

You might have read the blog.

Well, this should tell us something more about the mentality of coal lovers who supported Trump - not realizing all the ramifications to their lives. As with many issues - they voted against themselves once again. Trump's "poorly educated" came through for him.

Pennsylvania is coal country...not that I expect you soft handed liberals to know that. Tell them how stupid they are, I'm sure they will be just raring to vote for you in the future.

Well, this should tell us something more about the mentality of coal lovers who supported Trump - not realizing all the ramifications to their lives.
Libs got their asses kicked in 2014 and again this election. Yeah, that's the way to get back into the good graces of the Americans Bernie says the DNC abandoned, resulting in their abandoning the DNC at the voting booths! Insult them...that will win them over. :p

Just the same old throw something and try to stick it liberal lying shit. If ti's true then tell us how many coal miners have worthless oshitcare, You must not have it or you wouldn't even post about it.

Party line is that the jobs aren't coming back because of Global Warming. Be careful. Deviation from the Party Line is not tolerated.

Man the basic way for a liberal to debate anyone is LIE, INSULT, LABEL, and DEFAME them. That is why they are loved by the cops, the military, the working class, and the people who deal in reality minute by minute.

Fake News and a Fake Problem. The only people worried about Obamacare are the people who are getting it for free, or are subsidized, in other words, they aren't working, and don't care too, and aren't paying in to the system.
But the politics of fear and have always been useful to libs trying to worry the public about problems that Liberals create and only Liberals can fix if you give them your money and your vote.

Forum List

Back