Trump setting up a plea deal

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is pursuing a plea deal like Sydney Powell’s. Trump will plead guilty to multiple misdemeanors of interfering in the Georgia election. He will write a letter to all Americans apologizing for lying about a fixed election. He will write a separate letter to his MAGA followers apologizing for conning them for so many years. He will spend one year in juvenile detention and then 5 years of probation. Trump will testify against Rudy Giuliani, who Trump says was the mastermind of the big lie. He forced Trump to go along with it.

Trump is pursuing a plea deal like Sydney Powell’s. Trump will plead guilty to multiple misdemeanors of interfering in the Georgia election. He will write a letter to all Americans apologizing for lying about a fixed election. He will write a separate letter to his MAGA followers apologizing for conning them for so many years. He will spend one year in juvenile detention and then 5 years of probation. Trump will testify against Rudy Giuliani, who Trump says was the mastermind of the big lie. He forced Trump to go along with it.
If anybody asks you, I wouldn't put much money on that, Elmer.

Everybody welcome to a theory, but some are better than others.
I'll remember that nonsense next time you close one of my threads.

Last one you closed turned out to be 100% accurate.

Remember when I got the tip about the speakership?

And you closed it.

Then several hours later it was proven to be correct.

And you closed it.

Yea ANYONE chosen to be moderator after being on this forum a matter of months should not be given the respect that is EARNED by a reputation of fairness that takes YEARS to obtain. He doesn't know what he's doing. He was given the job because he knew someone on staff. NOBODY makes mod on a forum with this many members in just a few months unless SOMETHING happened behind the scenes.

And you closed it.

What tip was that?

Is this what is has come down to? You’re only hope is he pleads guilty to some imaginary crime?

Guess that evidence isn’t a slam dunk,eh?

Newsmax said that Steve Scalise was considering dropping out.....and you closed the thread, only to discover that the report was correct and I was 100% right about it.
You linked a Newsmax article, saying Scalise was considering dropping out, and I closed your thread? What day was this?

Trump will go to jail with his large Secret Service detail. He's already been quite clear about that.
It's not quite that simple. Never be on the inside.........take it to the bank.
Hard time with an ankle bracelet at Bedminster or Mar-A-Lago.
Is this what is has come down to? You’re only hope is he pleads guilty to some imaginary crime?
Symptoms of end stage TDS.

It's not quite that simple. Never be on the inside.........take it to the bank.
Hard time with an ankle bracelet at Bedminster or Mar-A-Lago.

Symptoms of end stage TDS.
You're more trusting of the party that likes to fuck kids than me.

They've taken the charade this far, I don't see them suddenly becoming rational. The only thing that will stop that filthy shit is the military. And they've become Club Fag.

Trump will go to jail with his large Secret Service detail. He's already been quite clear about that.

The party that likes to fuck kids wants to turn him from President Trump to Saint Trump. :laughing0301:
Why would he need a large SS detail? Get Army Corp of Engineers to build a two-room abode made out of cinder block, on a Supermax Federal Prison grounds. Less than $100k for everything. It's already highly protected, highly secure. If you want, ring the two rooms with barbed wire, also.

Trump needs very little security in prison.

Forum List

Back