Trump Seeks Permission to Hire Foreign Workers---WORST P-E-OTUS EVER

Holy shit...You republican "America Firsters" are defending hiring foreign workers now to do jobs Americans can do?

Whats next?

You reek of dishonesty.

Deflection...What else will you defend for Trump?

Hell, I think the better question is what wont you defend?

I have always been honest about the fact that migrant farm work is a job that I am willing to have migrants do/

Provided they do the work, and then fuck off back home.

But very few immigrants are migrant farm workers.

If it's legal immigration, and they're not coming from known Muslim Terror-Haven nations, i can be flexible on this issue. That's how i feel anyway.

Holy shit...You republican "America Firsters" are defending hiring foreign workers now to do jobs Americans can do?

Whats next?

You reek of dishonesty.

I have always been honest about the fact that migrant farm work is a job that I am willing to have migrants do/

You'll excuse anything...For example: Hiring Immigrants to do work that isnt on a farm. How about working at Mar-a-largo?

Now I am ready to witness your sudden approval of foreign workers expand with each new revelation

Whats next?

You reek of dishonesty.

You'll excuse anything...For example: Hiring Immigrants to do work that isnt on a farm. How about working at Mar-a-largo?

Now I am ready to witness your sudden approval of foreign workers expand with each new revelation

No change. I fully expect Trump to take action, once he is in office to deport illegals, restrict work visas and bring back jobs for Americans.

Which part of that is confusing to you?

Whats next?

You reek of dishonesty.

No change. I fully expect Trump to take action, once he is in office to deport illegals, restrict work visas and bring back jobs for Americans.

You're answering a question you wish I asked. You said you were always for farm worker's being immigrants...when Trump does it. Then I tell you they work at Mar-a-largo too and you attempt to change the subject to future hopes of deportation! Rofl!

Like I said you'll excuse anything...when it's Trump doing it. Lol

What a bunch of douchebags these Trumps are:

Trump vineyard seeks Labor Department approval to hire foreign workers
Trump vineyard seeks Labor Department approval to hire foreign workers

Uday Hussein Trump shown here in VA vineyard. Qusay Hussein Trump runs the office.
Eric%20Trump%20at%20the%20Winery1351449062.jpg

""""Federal ethics experts for former Democratic and Republican administrations warned Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump is creating a major conflict of interest by allowing his Virginia vineyard to seek special temporary visas for foreign workers.

Trump, who is president of the Charlottesville vineyard that applied this month for H2 visas for six foreign workers, will soon run the U.S. government, which determines whether to grant those visas.

“This is a powerful example of why Donald Trump needs to make a definitive break, not just with his operational interests but his ownership interests, by appointing an independent trustee to liquidate all that,” said Norm Eisen, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who was chief White House ethics lawyer for President Obama from 2009 to 2011.

He called the situation “a classic conflict of interest.”
Another butthurt Leftard thread

You reek of dishonesty.

You're answering a question you wish I asked. You said you were always for farm worker's being immigrants...when Trump does it. Then I tell you they work at Mar-a-largo too and you attempt to change the subject to future hopes of deportation! Rofl!

I fully expect Trump to change the rules so that future Mar-a-largo jobs go to Americans.

And will be angry if he does not.

I fully expect Trump to change the rules so that future Mar-a-largo jobs go to Americans.

He makes the rules at Mar-a-large NOW! :lol:

Was it not already linked that he did not?

Was it not already linked that he did not?

He did not what?

Forum List

Back