Trump says 'Send donations to me, not GOP', and the GOP agrees.

Once again, Republicans are upside down, seeing the world through the broken looking glass that Trump is forcing them to look through. He is an ex-President who continues his shell game with donor dollars, all the while trashing Republicans and leaving Republicans to……..wait for it………praise him for doing so. It must be exceedingly hard to be a sensible Republican these days, having an ex-President pull the strings and having to dance on command.

The leaders of three top Republican Party committees praised former President Donald Trump on Wednesday for pledging his support to them, even as Trump is actively urging GOP donors to send their money directly to him.

The committees’ response was the latest indication that the GOP remains firmly in the former president’s grip, even as he trashes prominent party members who have criticized him

“We look forward to working with President Trump to retake our Congressional majorities and deliver results for the American people,” said the joint statement from Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Rick Scott and National Republican
Congressional Committee Chairman Tom Emmer

So the grifter and con man is still scamming his supporters to the tune of millions and millions of dollars, like a televangelist or a Trump University professor, tell 'em what they want to hear and then demand payment.

“No more money for RINOs,” Trump said in a fundraising email Monday night, referring to “Republicans in name only,” a term used to bash moderate GOP politicians accused of governing like Democrats.
Trump, without specifying his targets by name, asserted that they “do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base — they will never lead us to Greatness.”
They see the writing on the wall, brother.

I haven't sent a dime to the GOP since the election.

I don't like them and I don't trust them.

President Trump went to Washington and did all the things he promised he'd do. No new wars, peace in the middle east, securing the border, move the embassy to Jerusalem, bring back jobs from China, revive American manufacturing, fight unfair Chinese trade practices, renegotiate NAFTA, reinvigorate the American economy, protect gun rights, seat conservative judges.

First time in my lifetime a president actually did what he campaign on.

I trust President Trump significantly more than I trust the GOP.

So President Trump gets my donations now...the GOP can suck it.

All this will do is widen the schism within the GOP. A divided party will not stand anymore than a house.

Priceless...

Once again, Republicans are upside down, seeing the world through the broken looking glass that Trump is forcing them to look through. He is an ex-President who continues his shell game with donor dollars, all the while trashing Republicans and leaving Republicans to……..wait for it………praise him for doing so. It must be exceedingly hard to be a sensible Republican these days, having an ex-President pull the strings and having to dance on command.

The leaders of three top Republican Party committees praised former President Donald Trump on Wednesday for pledging his support to them, even as Trump is actively urging GOP donors to send their money directly to him.

The committees’ response was the latest indication that the GOP remains firmly in the former president’s grip, even as he trashes prominent party members who have criticized him

“We look forward to working with President Trump to retake our Congressional majorities and deliver results for the American people,” said the joint statement from Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Rick Scott and National Republican

So the grifter and con man is still scamming his supporters to the tune of millions and millions of dollars, like a televangelist or a Trump University professor, tell 'em what they want to hear and then demand payment.

“No more money for RINOs,” Trump said in a fundraising email Monday night, referring to “Republicans in name only,” a term used to bash moderate GOP politicians accused of governing like Democrats.
Trump, without specifying his targets by name, asserted that they “do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base — they will never lead us to Greatness.”

President Trump went to Washington and did all the things he promised he'd do. No new wars, peace in the middle east, securing the border, move the embassy to Jerusalem, bring back jobs from China, revive American manufacturing, fight unfair Chinese trade practices, renegotiate NAFTA, reinvigorate the American economy, protect gun rights, seat conservative judges.

Mr. Trump thanks you. He needs your money to pay down his corporate debt and attorney fees.

The OP and the title to the article are lies....Trump did not say to send donations to him...what a lie.

Mr. Trump thanks you. He needs your money to pay down his corporate debt and attorney fees.
You say that as though it would bother me.

I'm giving it to his PAC. If he needs it for attorney fees or to pay down campaign debt, or buy himself a quarter pounder and a diet coke...I'll be just as happy.

Last edited:

Trump thinks he's a one man government.

The OP and the title to the article are lies....Trump did not say to send donations to him...what a lie.

Everyone I know is being bombarded with emails to send him money.
Interesting...well that's not what the body of the article suggest he is telling people to do.....do you have one of these emails you can share?

Interesting...well that's not what the body of the article suggest he is telling people to do.....do you have one of these emails you can share?

I don't get them.. and I don't have access to other people's email accounts.

Wait. If he's not a candidate for anything, he's allowed to collect $$$? How does that work? What do people think they're donating to? Is this like a church tithe or something?

Yes.

I don't get them.. and I don't have access to other people's email accounts.
You can't ask one of your friends that are getting them?

anyway....the body of the article contradicts the title of the propaganda piece and the OP...I guess the propagandist don't expect the fish to read beyond the headline.....guess they only need the click, on the bait, to get paid

Wait. If he's not a candidate for anything, he's allowed to collect $$$? How does that work? What do people think they're donating to? Is this like a church tithe or something?

Yes.

Trump just found a whole new angle for getting money from people.

Yes.

What's that?

Yes.

What's that?

The same way crooked TV televangelists beg for money.

Yes.

What's that?

Exactly.. Trump is a true con man.. They NEVER work for their money.

Yes.

What's that?

well if you can show me where he is saying give him money, I might agree with you, but nobody has yet

crinkly.gif

Poor kid. Sounds like another snowflake has crapped his diaper then gotten it all in a wad! There, there, son, I know it is tough on you that Trump is still in the game stronger than ever despite all your best efforts and is coming to kick your ass, but buck up, boy, at least you still have gray-haired Obammy running around milking you fools and telling your Selector In Chief how to run his White House!

I could possibly be persuaded this is a reasoned and perceptive analysis.

Don't apologize for anything I post, ever.
Ah, yes, poster.
The road to redemption begins one step at a time.
My advice? Take it.

Trump's PAC will run the RINOs out of the GOP. Good riddance
Well, have you done any due diligence poster 'lenny' on how many RINO's would then leave the party?
That's not a trick question. Rather, if the GOP lost big in the 2016 mid-terms, lost the House, then lost the Senate, then lost the White House by 8 million votes, well, just how many GOP'rs can it afford to kick-out?
Seems to me, the arithmetic would start to get daunting.
But that's just me.

Breaking up with a narcissist is hell. (See Fatal Attraction)
That is a cute analogy. Made me smile.

All this will do is widen the schism within the GOP. A divided party will not stand anymore than a house.

Thank you, poster 'Jets'. You said it better than I could in my response earlier to poster "lenny".

As my avatar observed......the math gets daunting when the goal is to shrink the party.

Still, even more ominously --- as all here have no doubt read: Surveys have revealed that 50% of GOP men claim they will not get the Covid vaccine.

Which brings up the obvious Monday morning rhetorical question:

• Is that action a "Herd Immunity" dynamic?
---- or ---
  • Is that action a "Herd Culling" dynamic?

I could be persuaded by a compelling argument.;)

Forum List

Back