Trump says Russia annexing Crimea is 100% Obama's fault. There is no one to blame but Obama.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump found a way to blame Obama for Putin invading Crimea

'Putin didn't respect President Obama': Trump blames Obama for Russia's annexation of Crimea

Lindsey Graham: 'Not Obama's fault that Crimea was taken by Russia'

Trump blames Obama for Crimea's annexation

Trump couldn't think a single critical thought against Putin.

It's like having a girlfriend who wrecks your car, cleans out your bank account, steals your clothes and burns down your house and all you can say is "She's really a good person and I love her".

'Putin didn't respect President Obama': Trump blames Obama for Russia's annexation of Crimea

It's like having a girlfriend who wrecks your car, cleans out your bank account, steals your clothes and burns down your house and all you can say is "She's really a good person and I love her".

Obamakov was a pussy.

Putin kicked sand in his face every day for 8 years while Obamakov told him he'd be more flexible after the election.

What was that all about?

Then Obamakov just let Putin walk right in to Syria and set up shop while the red line was shoved up Obamakov's ass.

Trump's right. Obamakov did nothing.

God forbid your meat puppet faggot was held accountable for any of his crimes, lies, mismanagement, incompetence, negligence or malice.

• Banned

Obamakov was a pussy.

Putin kicked sand in his face every day for 8 years while Obamakov told him he'd be more flexible after the election.

What was that all about?

Then Obamakov just let Putin walk right in to Syria and set up shop while the red line was shoved up Obamakov's ass.

Trump's right. Obamakov did nothing.
Except for the sanctions that crippled Russia's economy and which Putin ordered Trump to get rid of.

1). Happened on Obama's watch.
2). Obumma didn't lift a finger to stop it.
3). Obummar facilitated it by pulling out of Eastern Europe at Russia's request just when they needed it.

Putin owned Obama.

I'm from Ukraine and I confirm: if Obama+his administration+ McCain under manual Soros control did not arrange the coup in Ukraine, Crimea would be still with Ukraine. I'll tell you more: Eastern parts of Ukraine would LOVE to be with Russia as well.

We just DO NOT like when several thousands paid protesters in Kiev decided the fate of 45 million people living in Ukraine. But Obama and EU "leaders"/Soros puppets called that anti-constitutional coup "democratic". Now Crimeans live great with Russia and Ukraine has turned into another Somalia.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm from Ukraine and I confirm: if Obama+his administration+ McCain under manual Soros control did not arrange the coup in Ukraine, Crimea would be still with Ukraine. I'll tell you more: Eastern parts of Ukraine would LOVE to be with Russia as well.

We just DO NOT like when several thousands paid protesters in Kiev decided the fate of 45 million people living in Ukraine. But Obama and EU "leaders"/Soros puppets called that anti-constitutional coup "democratic". Now Crimeans live great with Russia and Ukraine has turned into another Somalia.
Oh wow, it wasn't just Obama's fault. It was Obama, McCain and Soros.

So because of that, Putin just HAD to step in and annex Crimea.

Wow, it all makes sense. How could I not see that truth? It's so obvious.

giphy.gif

You are “from Ukraine” like my ass is. LOL!
Maybe Moscow/FSB or St. Petersburg’s troll factory.
You previously admitted you are RUSSIAN, and talking trash about Ukrainians in Ukraine comes natural to you! LOL again.
:)

Trump is grooming America for Russian preponderance in American affairs.

3). Obummar facilitated it by pulling out of Eastern Europe at Russia's request just when they needed it.
Putin owned Obama.
WTF don’t you get your head out of your ass?
Obama led the Western response with heavy economic sanctions against Russia/Putin that Putin hates, and wants Trump to lift.
Duh!!
If Putin owned Obama, then why did he try real hard to get Trump elected??
Your brains need a logic course!

You previously admitted you are RUSSIAN, and talking trash about Ukrainians in Ukraine comes natural to you! LOL again.
Millions of people in Eastern Ukraine are ethnic Russians, you ignorant freak. I'm just one of those millions.

Your "independent" Media failed to tell you that Ukraine had annexed lots of Russian lands (given to her as a Ukrainian republic within the USSR) after exiting the USSR in 1991.

upload_2018-7-13_10-30-13.png

Go educate yourself before posting your next BS.

Millions of people in Eastern Ukraine are ethnic Russians, you ignorant freak. I'm just one of those millions.

Your "independent" Media failed to tell you that Ukraine had annexed lots of Russian lands (given to her as a Ukrainian republic within the USSR) after exiting the USSR in 1991.

View attachment 204485

Go educate yourself before posting your next BS.
Yeah?
Then why were MOST of the citizens in Donbas ethnic Ukrainians?

Yeah?
Another piece of BS from you, ignorant low IQ individual. Donbass is part of Eastern Ukraine with millions of ethnic Russians there as well.
Many more in Donbas that are ethnic UKRAINIANS, you piece of Putin-lying trash.

According to the 2001 census, ethnic Ukrainians form 58% of the population of Luhansk Oblast and 56.9% of Donetsk Oblast. Ethnic Russians form the largest minority, accounting for 39% and 38.2% of the two oblasts respectively.” [Wikip]

Putin owned Obama.
WTF don’t you get your head out of your ass?
Obama led the Western response with heavy economic sanctions against Russia/Putin that Putin hates, and wants Trump to lift.
Duh!!
If Putin owned Obama, then why did he try real hard to get Trump elected??
Your brains need a logic course!

Seems to me Russia is doing just fine. Sanctions? They really did wonders with Iran and N. Korea. It wasn't Trump Putin went to over and over to get his way, it was Obumma and Hillary. Oh and BTW, jerkoff, I was teaching logic long before you ever heard of an axiomatic tautology or truth table.

Yeah?
Another piece of BS from you, ignorant low IQ individual. Donbass is part of Eastern Ukraine with millions of ethnic Russians there as well.

According to the 2001 census, ethnic Ukrainians form 58% of the population of Luhansk Oblast and 56.9% of Donetsk Oblast. Ethnic Russians form the largest minority, accounting for 39% and 38.2% of the two oblasts respectively.” [Wikip]
A lot of stuff from Wikipedia is as biased as your Western Media especially, when it comes to Russia or Ukraine. And you are just another victim of Soros propaganda machine and a great example of how much it has been dumbing down the population.

I live in Ukraine and you don't. Whom should I believe: you or my lying eyes?

Obama's red line which was really a welcome mat, gave Putin the green light. That was the 'flexibility' Odummy was referencing when he thought only his Russian buddy could here. No wonder Obama thought the 80's were just a memory

-Geaux

Yeah?

A lot of stuff from Wikipedia is as biased as your Western Media especially, when it comes to Russia or Ukraine. And you are just another victim of Soros propaganda machine and a great example of how much it has been dumbing down the population.

I live in Ukraine and you don't. Whom should I believe: you or my lying eyes?
You live in Ukraine my ass!
If so, how’s the ethnic cleansing of innocent Ukrainians in the Donbas oblasts coming along? Are you getting sufficient help from Putin’s asshole, i mean his Russian nationalist militants and equipment?
Perhaps it’s RT you work for, i.e., Putin’s propaganda media outlet?

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Are you finally over her now? .... :cool:
and the girlfriend was undoubtedly a Republican.....maybe the reason dean hates the right so much......

Forum List

Back