trump says his followers were hugging and kissing police on Jan 6th

There were many that were. They were in there taking selfies and shit.
Your delusion isnt reality.
Until they killed one of the cops, and beat many many more.
Those digusting Trumpers should be locked up for a long time. We need to set an example with these wackos.
Trump supporters are deplorable, and it was all based on lies told by Trump.
And now trump is lying more.

There were many that were. They were in there taking selfies and shit.
Your delusion isnt reality.

Yup. Saw pictures of just that. Barriers removed and Capital police welcoming them in.
Then the rioters killed a cop and beat many many more.

The party of "law and order"
What a total disgrace. Trump supporters are a disgrace to our country. Total trash.

[QUOTE="WTH_Progs?, post: 26812656, member: 71865"]
"Word is 100s of thousands."

Whose 'word'?
Show us.

Show me how ALL the protestors at the rally stormed the Capitol.

Forgive me, but......methinks I detect a bit of a strawman.

To the best of my knowledge, no credible sources is saying ALL protestors, or rally-goers, stormed the Capitol.

What is being said, is that a large contingent...in the thousands (?) went to the Capitol and engaged the police in a violent attack.

And of those, the FBI (I think I read it was the FBI) has stated about 800 actually illegally entered the Capitol.

To date, (again, last I read) about 379 have been arrested on a whole variety of charges.

To the best of my knowledge, none have come before the courts to plead guilty or be adjudicated.

That cake is baking.

[/QUOTE]
The Former Liar in Chief wants everyone to believe that his mob was just a peaceful group of casual DC visitors who happened to visit the Capitol. That is straight out of the Mussolini Fascist play book.

But the majority of people did not believe his voter fraud lies and they won't believe the mob being a peaceful visitor lie.

There has NEVER been a Liar like trump in DC...NEVER!

Forum List

Back