Trump´s Wall works - for Mexicans

See it your self, they are going through Bush´s fence.

That looks finished to you cupcake?

Public schooled - I can tell. Mamooth as well.

Wait until they install the moat with alligators, crocodiles, sharks, leeches, and piranha.

Not only finished, it looks like it rusts away already.

Here honey:

Now try and keep up and ask again when you need more help honey.

There are some kinds of rustbelts erected.

" Garage Door Open Over Night Warning "

* Blaming Others For Family Separation While Encouraging Illegal Immigration *

See it your self, they are going through Bush´s fence.
Does encouraging illegal migrants make your proud ?

Last edited:
" Deport And Ask Questions Later "

* Tax Free Day Laborers For Anarcho Capitalists And Left Wing Voters With Taxpayer Social Subsistence Burden *

Trump got us into a new trade agreement and they even have Home Depot in Mexico now. Buy American Ladders! Help eliminate the trade imbalance!
A 2004 article - Once the acquisition of Home Mart's 20 stores is completed, Home Depot will have 39 stores in central and northern Mexico, all under the Home Depot brand. ... Home Depot, which entered the Mexican market in 2001, now has only three stores in the capital and its sprawling suburbs.

Last edited:
" Those Against Us Are Against Us "

* Actions Speak Louder Than Words *

This is a stupid accusation, you know?
It is a truthful accusation .

The democrat voter speaks with a forked tongue , swearing not to support illegal immigration but doing everything it can to support public policy to defend it and facilitate it .

The democrat voter speaks with a forked tongue , swearing not to support illegal immigration but doing everything it can to support public policy to defend it and facilitate it .

Was mind reading one of your electives, fancy?

Not pointing out the deficiency of that "wall" is actually encouraging illegal migration.

" Report Incident To Office Of Inspector General And Border Patrol "

* Depends On Which Are You *

Not pointing out the deficiency of that "wall" is actually encouraging illegal migration.
That would be true , but it is doubtful that such a defect is in place by design and seems more to be a purposeful act of malice by the builders and certainly not something of which trump would approve .

Note that the video in post #5 reports there to be only 4 inches between bars that is certainly not enough for an adult to traverse .

Of course , the criticism depends on the context , as building a wall at all is contested by leftists who grasp at any opportunity to dispatch it as purposeless and not necessary .

Thus are you opposed to the wall and exemplifying those critical of it or are you actually trying to help ?

" Report Incident To Office Of Inspector General And Border Patrol "

* Depends On Which Are You *

That would be true , but it is doubtful that such a defect is in place by design and seems more to be a purposeful act of malice by the builders and certainly not something of which trump would approve .

Note that the video in post #5 reports there to be only 4 inches between bars that is certainly not enough for an adult to traverse .

Of course , the criticism depends on the context , as building a wall at all is contested by leftists who grasp at any opportunity to dispatch it as purposeless and not necessary .

Thus are you opposed to the wall and exemplifying those critical of it or are you actually trying to help ?
I am not opposed to a wall, I think a government has to protect the borders from what threat ever. But that is not the point, I just shared it to see how we can discuss this. Neither potential intruders nor Trump´s "wall architects" are probably watching this thread.
I don´t think that the mistake is intentionally. The workers get this scrap metal as is and are not risking their jobs.

Last edited:
" Keeping The Zombies At Bay "

* Could Not Afford Stainless Steel *

I am not opposed to a wall, I think a government has to protect the borders from what threat ever. But that is not the point, I just shared it to see how we can discuss this. Neither potential intruders nor Trump´s "wall architects" are probably watching this thread.
I don´t think that the mistake is intentionally. The workers get this scrap metal as is and are not risking their jobs.
I apologize for the presumption and false accusation .

Thank you for sharing this with the forum .

There may be a purpose for the gap ; and , the video will be reported .

The left is going to promote that the steel originated from billionaire business associates of trump who wanted tariffs against imported steel , but what is heinous about domestic production of the steel ?

Hopefully there is an improvement in the wall longevity being that the steel tubing is filled with concrete , though it is not embedded above ground , in that concrete can delay corrosion of steel - https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1153&context=icdcs

Last edited:
It will stop fat Mexicans. Maybe the Trump cult can create a talking point about how fat Mexicans are the worst kind, so the wall is a success.
U r just another frigging Trump hating idiot whom doesn't even have the basic smarts to protect their own country. Thar video has been around for > 3 years & was shot before all of the anti personnel filler panels were installed between the uprights. Wake up America, don't let these liberal dogs & their media puppets get away with what they have done to our POTUS,

" Keeping The Zombies At Bay "

* Could Not Afford Stainless Steel *

I apologize for the presumption and false accusation .

Thank you for sharing this with the forum .

There may be a purpose for the gap ; and , the video will be reported .

The left is going to promote that the steel originated from billionaire business associates of trump who wanted tariffs against imported steel , but what is heinous about domestic production of the steel ?

Hopefully there is an improvement in the wall longevity being that the steel tubing is filled with concrete , though it is not embedded above ground , in that concrete can delay corrosion of steel - https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1153&context=icdcs
Nothing, domestic production is the key to independence. I rather think that Trump should not pretend that this is his wall. It isn´t.

Forum List

Back