Trump running attack ads against fani Willis in Georgia

74yp6fueuohb1.jpg

Truth is both belief and fact. So when someone says its a 100% true, that can mean he believes its true. But that doesnt necessarily means its factual, otherwise he would say its 100% factual, but he didnt.
I think you have a problem with asking someone to conduct a fair election and someone who doing it in a threatening manner.

Trump knew what was going on in Georgia. The same thing that was going on in PA, AZ, and every other battleground state.

I think you have a problem with asking someone to conduct a fair election and someone who doing it in a threatening manner.

Trump knew what was going on in Georgia. The same thing that was going on in PA, AZ, and every other battleground state.

it was actually 2,775 dead voters. And about 99 percent of them had died within 40 days of election, so it was just dead certificate processing lag.

And yet zero proof of the claim those ballots were cast and counted. Zero.

Donald Trump is running a campaign ad attacking Fani Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, Georgia, just days before she is expected to become the latest prosecutor to indict him.

The commercial, which is airing in Atlanta and other cities, takes shots at Ms Willis, who has been investigating the former president’s alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the swing state in 2020.

As an outsider I find this to be astonishing. How can he do this ? The correct place to fight any charges is in court and in front of a judge and jury.
It looks more like intimidation. He has form for that.Threatening court officials is probably a crime in the US. He should be charged with that offence.
What was the threat?

Zero. none.

The problem is you morons do not know what evidence is.
Well since I can read all I have to do is look it up in a dictionary.

evidence​

noun
1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Clearly you don't know what evidence is....because you refuse to believe it or accept it.

Well since I can read all I have to do is look it up in a dictionary.

evidence​

noun
1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Clearly you don't know what evidence is....because you refuse to believe it or accept it.
Yes, the dictionary. Now if you only understood what any of those words mean. The voices in your head and the baseless claims of a few people do not qualify.

But you are blissfully unaware of that.

Yes, the dictionary. Now if you only understood what any of those words mean. The voices in your head and the baseless claims of a few people do not qualify.

But you are blissfully unaware of that.
Look.....I'm just listening to all of the eye-witnesses that said this went on.
It there wasn't hundreds of poll-workers and watchers testifying in front of state congressional hearings I wouldn't say anything about it.
But all of these videos of this testimony is from 2020 and 2021 that was done before the election was certified, yet it's all coming to light now. Several states wanted Pence to send the electors back for re-evaluation but he refused to do so, because he was bought by the Uniparty.

I heard about all of this over 2 years ago. You're just hearing about it now because you only watch CNN and all of the other Democrat controlled media sources. Of course you think it's nuts. You can't bring yourself to believe that Biden cheated, event though he has a history of cheating everywhere he worked or went to school.

F0j8PRUWAAEsTPU.jpg

Donald Trump is running a campaign ad attacking Fani Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, Georgia, just days before she is expected to become the latest prosecutor to indict him.

The commercial, which is airing in Atlanta and other cities, takes shots at Ms Willis, who has been investigating the former president’s alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the swing state in 2020.

As an outsider I find this to be astonishing. How can he do this ? The correct place to fight any charges is in court and in front of a judge and jury.
It looks more like intimidation. He has form for that.Threatening court officials is probably a crime in the US. He should be charged with that offence.
Outsider?

You’re not outside the US.

But yeah - free speech is s thing. :)

Is it normal? Is it normal for an accused felon, to run attack ads on a Prosecutor? Let alone a former President of the United States doing this?

It's BOLD, and ARROGANT, and MAFIOSO, and CLASSLESS, and demeaning to our Nation imo.
Accused felon?

Isn't the same as a man who is innocent till proven guilty?

Can we say the same about Hunter Biden?

Who thought it was a great idea to have a one of the worst type of drug addicts flying around in Air Force 2 and Air Force One.
A crack smoker meeting world leaders. Great idea.

My brother was an addict and he stole from me and everyone around them.
That's what drug addicts do when they're looking for their next fix.
He ended up robbing a liquor store and going to prison for 8 years.
What makes Hunter Biden any different from any other drug addict?
Why did the Special Service have to destroy a bag of cocaine after finding it in a secure area of the White House?
The logical conclusion is that somebody ordered them to destroy it to protect a member of the Biden family from getting in trouble.

Don't you have the ability to think logically anymore?

Last edited:
Is it normal? Is it normal for an accused felon, to run attack ads on a Prosecutor? Let alone a former President of the United States doing this?

It's BOLD, and ARROGANT, and MAFIOSO, and CLASSLESS, and demeaning to our Nation imo.
How DARE the accused witch fight back!

S/he needs hanged harder!!!!

R.3e47af332cc504555fd4952a85006d06

They dont care. There is only one party of law and order in the US. It aint the GOP with its elastic ethics.

Look.....I'm just listening to all of the eye-witnesses that said this went on.
It there wasn't hundreds of poll-workers and watchers testifying in front of state congressional hearings I wouldn't say anything about it.
But all of these videos of this testimony is from 2020 and 2021 that was done before the election was certified, yet it's all coming to light now. Several states wanted Pence to send the electors back for re-evaluation but he refused to do so, because he was bought by the Uniparty.

I heard about all of this over 2 years ago. You're just hearing about it now because you only watch CNN and all of the other Democrat controlled media sources. Of course you think it's nuts. You can't bring yourself to believe that Biden cheated, event though he has a history of cheating everywhere he worked or went to school.

View attachment 814329
Case in point.

You think claims are evidence. Hence you have no idea what the word even means. And then you think the voices in your head are some sort of evidence as well. I don't watch CNN, I have heard all this before over and over again. That your moronic assertions demand otherwise is irrelevant. The difference is I actually do know what evidence entails and because none of it has been presented those claims remain nothing more than fantasy.

Forum List

Back