Trump running attack ads against fani Willis in Georgia

Oh, this is the first time you've heard of media bias?
Been living under a rock, have we?
No. I heard of it. Fox just lost 750 million because they lied to there viewers so they wouldn't watch something else.

Did their lies pollute the jury pool?

No. I heard of it. Fox just lost 750 million because they lied to there viewers so they wouldn't watch something else.

Did their lies pollute the jury pool?
And you actually believe that Fox paid $750 million to Dominion without going to court?

Good luck finding out whether they actually paid that amount, because it appears since Dominion has been losing all of their other lawsuits, that Fox probably did an under the table agreement with them so they could get rid of Tucker Carlson.

I don't think they'll actually expect them to pay any of that money because it's just a scam. Nobody settles out of court for $750 million over a couple of emails from their anchors. Dominion is crooked as hell and this was an attempt to save their asses from being sued by everyone else.

And you actually believe that Fox paid $750 million to Dominion without going to court?
LOL.

Another person living in a fantasy land. Sure, it never happened. Everyone else is wrong because the voices in your head told you it does not make sense.

What else do they tell you?

Donald Trump is running a campaign ad attacking Fani Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, Georgia, just days before she is expected to become the latest prosecutor to indict him.

The commercial, which is airing in Atlanta and other cities, takes shots at Ms Willis, who has been investigating the former president’s alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the swing state in 2020.

As an outsider I find this to be astonishing. How can he do this ? The correct place to fight any charges is in court and in front of a judge and jury.
It looks more like intimidation. He has form for that.Threatening court officials is probably a crime in the US. He should be charged with that offence.

Trump is pure evil - and a spoiled little baby.

Good luck finding out whether they actually paid that amount, because it appears since Dominion has been losing all of their other lawsuits, that Fox probably did an under the table agreement with them so they could get rid of Tucker Carlson.

I don't think they'll actually expect them to pay any of that money because it's just a scam. Nobody settles out of court for $750 million over a couple of emails from their anchors. Dominion is crooked as hell and this was an attempt to save their asses from being sued by everyone else.
What I actually believe is Fox settled the lawsuit for 750 million dollars and it wasn't over just a couple emails from their anchors.

If you have proof that it is all a lie and Fox news didn't settle for 750 million, link your proof.

Otherwise your thoughts and feelings are not relevant.

What I actually believe is Fox settled the lawsuit for 750 million dollars and it wasn't over just a couple emails from their anchors.

If you have proof that it is all a lie and Fox news didn't settle for 750 million, link your proof.

Otherwise your thoughts and feelings are not relevant.
You're never going to see the check they paid. Never.
Fox is in with the Deep State.
They've always been in with them.
The Dominion lawsuit is total horse shit......
They've been trying to figure out angles to legitimize the 2020 election.
This is just another attempt to do so.

a country where there are more than 2 alleged parties, where the election system does not favor the winner takes all system, where the minority can not usurp the majority. gee, i cannot think of a country like that.
You must not be familiar with constitution.

Take for instance when you state, "...where the minority can not usurp the majority."

Did you not realize that is one of the greatest strengths of our constitution?

The rights listed in the constitution apply to everyone; majority and minority. That is what makes us a constitutional republic.

What you describe would be applicable to populism. Majority dictates the rights of all.

Americans, as a general rule, don't support that type govenrment.

74yp6fueuohb1.jpg

Truth is both belief and fact. So when someone says its a 100% true, that can mean he believes its true. But that doesnt necessarily means its factual, otherwise he would say its 100% factual, but he didnt.

Forum List

Back