Trump Riots

Have the Trump indictment riots started yet? He has been indicted, and he did call for violence. I have been watching netflix and if the riots have broken out I dont want to miss it.
I get the impression that your post was meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. That's fine.

Personally, what I'm more concerned about is the beginning of a campaign of terrorism against the gov't by RW extremists. I hope I'm wrong to think it will happen, but there's been too many times in my life where I've lamented that I hate being right all the time when I expected something bad to happen, and it did happen just as I had feared it would.

Irrelevant. You douche.

The issue is not how some folks interpreted it or later claimed to have interpreted it.

The question is whether you fucking lied when you claimed Trump ever said any such thing. And the answer is yes. You did lie. Because of Trump had said it, even a pinhead like you could quote it.

But you can’t — because he didn’t.
People who were there say Trump did just that. They went to prison for Trump.

I get the impression that your post was meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. That's fine.

Personally, what I'm more concerned about is the beginning of a campaign of terrorism against the gov't by RW extremists. I hope I'm wrong to think it will happen, but there's been too many times in my life where I've lamented that I hate being right all the time when I expected something bad to happen, and it did happen just as I had feared it would.

Another one of your fellow leftists just shot up a school, and you're wanking to your paranoid fantasies. This is your fault.

This is a campaign from progressives and Communists to ruin this country. Our justice system is shot. The rule of law is shot. Also Trump supporters are not violent. I expect another false flag is in the works at the FBI.

This is a campaign from progressives and Communists to ruin this country. Our justice system is shot. The rule of law is shot. Also Trump supporters are not violent. I expect another false flag is in the works at the FBI.
Communists? Where the hell are the communists?

Of course Trump supporters are violent. There are thousands of hours of video on Jan 6, 2021 that prove it beyond any claim to the contrary.

Communists? Where the hell are the communists?

Of course Trump supporters are violent. There are thousands of hours of video on Jan 6, 2021 that prove it beyond any claim to the contrary.
They are in Congress, they are in the media, and they are in entertainment, they are in the bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back