Trump Riots

Liar. He did not call for violence. And even a moron like you knows it. Intentional lies like yours are nothing to be proud of. You’re a dishonest little troll.
In so many words, he did so. I can call somebody an asshole by just calling them "BackAgain"

There won't be any riots. People are far too furious for that. They have gone to icy rage. Look for something covert. Look for a strong quiet resistance and an unwillingness to cooperate on anything.

You know how the military has been moaning about recruitment. They need to start the draft right at the border.
Why would Biden be afraid of trump in 2024? He beat him in 2020,

Have the Trump indictment riots started yet? He has been indicted, and he did call for violence. I have been watching netflix and if the riots have broken out I dont want to miss it.
It takes awhile to get those motorized wheelchairs charged up.

1680290347290.jpeg

Have the Trump indictment riots started yet? He has been indicted, and he did call for violence. I have been watching netflix and if the riots have broken out I dont want to miss it.

Trans terrorists are currently running three separate insurrections, and you're asking about your paranoid fantasies?

LOL

I don’t think they’ll be widespread violence relating to Trump’s arrest. Quite frankly I’ll be interested to see if there’s a lot of protesting

Forum List

Back