Trump Riots

Can you provide a reliable source for that. Cause the video looked like a bunch of Trumpsters to me. I know many of them would not pass the FBI physical.
J6 is a reliable source and the FBI instigated violence. Or controlled the people who did.

I see everyone is lined up behind the partisan news source of their choice for their daily dose of confirmation bias.
I have to admit, I have no idea why I was picked for this job.

I come here to see what the, "news" is. I don't have cable or satellite, so I count on you folks to tell me what you are being told by the establishment to think.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have to admit, I have no idea why I was picked for this job.

I come here to see what the, "news" is. I don't have cable or satellite, so I count on you folks to tell me what you are being told by the establishment to think.

:auiqs.jpg:
I don't watch the news either I let the voices in my head watch it and report back to me. I suspect they are just as reliable and accurate as anyone on CNN or MSNBC.

No.

Trump said "I'm afraid there will be death and destruction". You beloved CNN edited out the first 2 words (again).

Now go back to your netflix you little genius.
he's seeding it, silly one, by that comment, while still covering his ass! Y'all really do not know the man you adore, very well!

There won't be any riots. People are far too furious for that. They have gone to icy rage. Look for something covert. Look for a strong quiet resistance and an unwillingness to cooperate on anything.

You know how the military has been moaning about recruitment. They need to start the draft right at the border.

Forum List

Back