Trump revokes Obama order on reporting civilians killed in US airstrikes

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I, for one, do not approve of killing what could be millions of people who haven't done anything to us under the illusion of making their lives better.

Anyway. From the report...

US intelligence officials will no longer be required to publicly disclose the number of civilians killed in airstrikes against terrorist targets "outside areas of active hostilities" due to a new executive order issued by President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

Continued - Trump revokes Obama order on reporting civilians killed in US airstrikes

Additionally - Trump Administration Wants to Increase CIA Drone Strikes

From that report...

WASHINGTON — When President Donald Trump visited CIA headquarters in the first weeks of his presidency, he toured the secure floor where agency officers direct drone strikes against suspected terrorists, current and former U.S. officials told NBC News.

Impressed by what he saw, Trump conveyed to incoming CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the assembled agency officers that he wanted them to take a more aggressive posture, according to two current U.S. officials and one former official briefed on the visit.

Soon afterward, multiple sources said, the CIA began carrying out drone strikes that might not have been authorized under the Obama administration, including in Syria, where the military has taken the lead on targeting militant leaders.

The White House granted CIA officers more autonomy to decide on whether and when the U.S. can pull the trigger in various places around the world, including in Yemen, where the military carries out the bulk of the airstrikes, according to four U.S. officials who have been briefed on the agency's counterterrorism operations. The upshot is less micromanaging of targeting decisions by the White House, these officials say.

I, for one, do not approve of killing what could be millions of people who haven't done anything to us under the illusion of making their lives better.

660d16a84550f47dd7b95617000164f3.jpg

~S~

the US and Israel do not directly target civilians as policy
there always have been and will be civilian deaths in war

.....more so =the terrorists are to blame --NOT the US--if civilians get killed = because it is not a battleground like North Africa WW2....the terrorists hide/etc as civilians

the US and Israel do not directly target civilians as policy
there always have been and will be civilian deaths in war

.....more so =the terrorists are to blame --NOT the US--if civilians get killed = because it is not a battleground like North Africa WW2....the terrorists hide/etc as civilians

No we are too blame for even being there.

Anyway. From the report...

US intelligence officials will no longer be required to publicly disclose the number of civilians killed in airstrikes against terrorist targets "outside areas of active hostilities" due to a new executive order issued by President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

Continued - Trump revokes Obama order on reporting civilians killed in US airstrikes

Additionally - Trump Administration Wants to Increase CIA Drone Strikes

From that report...

WASHINGTON — When President Donald Trump visited CIA headquarters in the first weeks of his presidency, he toured the secure floor where agency officers direct drone strikes against suspected terrorists, current and former U.S. officials told NBC News.

Impressed by what he saw, Trump conveyed to incoming CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the assembled agency officers that he wanted them to take a more aggressive posture, according to two current U.S. officials and one former official briefed on the visit.

Soon afterward, multiple sources said, the CIA began carrying out drone strikes that might not have been authorized under the Obama administration, including in Syria, where the military has taken the lead on targeting militant leaders.

The White House granted CIA officers more autonomy to decide on whether and when the U.S. can pull the trigger in various places around the world, including in Yemen, where the military carries out the bulk of the airstrikes, according to four U.S. officials who have been briefed on the agency's counterterrorism operations. The upshot is less micromanaging of targeting decisions by the White House, these officials say.
Can't have all that evidence out there in the public domain. People might decide these drone strikes are a bad idea.

Don't the Christians in this country want to repent and pray for the deaths of civilians, I mean they are so Pro Life. (they are not pro life, its all fake)

Bomb that killed 40 kids in Yemen made in US - CNN Video

If we are not destroying a country for Israel we are destroying one for the Saudi Arabia.
---------------------------------------- i guess that its a WAR Penny .
Bullshit.

War has goals and aims.

It is a global police state in service to global corporations.

Can't have all that evidence out there in the public domain. People might decide these drone strikes are a bad idea.

Yeah. People might start wondering if the reason they hate us is maybe because we keep dropping bombs on their citizenry.

Of course, we're the ones having to drop our pants at the airport because terrorists. It's funny how that goes, isn't it?

Last edited:

Yeah. People might start wondering if the reason they hate us is maybe because we keep dropping bombs on their citizenry.
---------------------------------- not a problem if they hate the USA . Keep them the 'yemenis' where they belong in 'yemen' and their hate means nothing .

Don't the Christians in this country want to repent and pray for the deaths of civilians, I mean they are so Pro Life. (they are not pro life, its all fake)

If we are not destroying a country for Israel we are destroying one for the Saudi Arabia.

So easy to fight people that can't fight back, that is a war?

------------------------------- sounds like an EASY way to fight a war eh Penny .

------------------------------- sounds like an EASY way to fight a war eh Penny .

Yes if you are out for a slaughter, that is not a war.

Yes if you are out for a slaughter, that is not a war.
-------------------------------------------- SLAUGHTER , I think you mention 40 Bombed in 'yemen' . As comparison , see 'the firestorms made in 'dresden , see 'hiroshima , see nagasaki in ww2 . I think those 3 were justifiable Slaughters Penny .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back