Trump reveals actions he'll take in first 6 months as president

It's gonna be a bloody fight wrestling control of education from the commies back to the citizens and parents, but it has to be done or we're finished.

Please compose a list of all the media lies you have believed to be true since 2016.

Then we can allow the forum to assess your credibility.
Quit trying to derail the thread. Everyone with half a brain knows Trump is toast. I don’t do others homework for them, but I will take your lunch money. :biggrin:

Quit trying to derail the thread. Everyone with half a brain knows Trump is toast.

I started the thread you ignoramus.

And disagreeing with your hair-brained takes doesn't qualify as derailment.

But you do you.

Protecting the environment does not come cheap, but it is necessary.
Dem cities obliterate the environment, paving it over and turning it into a pollution/garbage factory and Dems dare comment on the environment? Why don't Dems fix their broke ass sewer systems and stop dumping hundreds of millions of gallons of their nasty untreated sewage into rivers and oceans??

Dem cities obliterate the environment, paving it over and turning it into a pollution/garbage factory and Dems dare comment on the environment? Why don't Dems fix their broke ass sewer systems and stop dumping hundreds of millions of gallons of their nasty untreated sewage into rivers and oceans??
Can you document that these problems are worse in Democrat led cities than in Republican led cities?

Can you document that these problems are worse in Democrat led cities than in Republican led cities?
Get informed, start with the west coast cities. Then we'll discuss the dumb ass Dems stupid shit move to BAN paper bags to save a tree, creating the massive plastic bag disaster. After that we'll discuss how dumb shit Dems destroyed forests.

The last thing the planet needs is for Dems to try and save it.

The biggest problem Trump had in 2017 was to undo the massive damage The Worthless Negro did to this country.

The biggest problem Trump (or DeSantis) will have in 2025 is to undue the massive damage done by Potatohead.

"You don't need eight years, you need six months."

It's amazing people still fall for this huckster's astounding bullshit. Just amazing.

And Hannity bleevs we aren't energy independent even though we are more energy independent than we were under Trump.
I know this most likely will not happen, but one day you may wake up and smell what you are shoveling.

Thank you g5000 for reminding us how Obama ruined the coal industry. Trump needs another stint in the White House to bring those jobs back.
But, but Trump already said that HE would do that during his first term.

How'd that work out for ya, Ace?

Trump will face Impeachment and continuous assault by Democrats by his 3rd month in office.

Should he i.mediately attempt to fire Garland, Wray, and clean out the partisanly weaponized traitors running our agencies - as he should - it will be sooner.
Trump will fuck himself & be responsible for his own impeachment because he's a corrupt, incompetent criminal dirtbag who just can't help himself.

Forum List

Back